Deleted

PVP trinket question (on use//chance on hit)

so with legion it seems all on use / chance on hit effects from trinkets are disabled in pvp, so why do pvp trinkets in legion still have these effects if they cannot work in pvp?
    its a bit misleading that a bg rewards you with a trinket that has no real use in pvp... ?

Maybe for world PVP?

Even then there are many PVE trinkets that are better for world PVP because of higher item level and or better stats.

Just a major oversight by Blizz on gearing system for Legion honestly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Maybe for world PVP?

Even then there are many PVE trinkets that are better for world PVP because of higher item level and or better stats.

Just a major oversight by Blizz on gearing system for Legion honestly.
    yeah i guess, just a bit annoying as ive been using one with a chance on hit effect, not realising that it was disabled in battlegrounds. I knew pve trinket effects were disabled but i just assumed that one i got from a bg would be usable there :\

honestly it makes no sense to have them not work in non-rated pvp

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    yeah i guess, just a bit annoying as ive been using one with a chance on hit effect, not realising that it was disabled in battlegrounds. I knew pve trinket effects were disabled but i just assumed that one i got from a bg would be usable there :\

Well, if it was a decent item level it would at least boost your % score in instanced PvP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    Well, if it was a decent item level it would at least boost your % score in instanced PvP.
    yeah thats true, but still begs the question why make pvp trinkets with effects that dont function in pvp? blizzard would never make a pve trinket that didn't work in pve (as far as i know)

Deleted
    Because we PvPers are blizzards PvE whores atm, that's why. Never ever done this amount of PvE in an earlier expansion. Spamming Mythic+ dungeons to get gear for PvP is a total bullshit. Gimme back conquest cap and gear vendors and I'd be happy

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Leveling in WoD, with set bonus and trinkets, I was able to out absorb disc priests... and had insta cast healing touches and never came close to going oom. 705 staff and 2 other 6/6 craftables, I felt like a raid boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================