Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    First I don't get why WoW needs a "he needs an heir". Blizz can do whatever they want with the fantasy.

But even if that's true the push and pull between his love for wrathion and duty for Stormwind is like classic storytelling. What should Anduin do?! Go with this love for Wrathion or marry a princess?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Oh cool. Sucks that it's only for 1 class campaign though
    It would never happen to a king for political reasons. he has to have an heir from a legitimate marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Caeth View Post
    First I don't get why WoW needs a "he needs an heir". Blizz can do whatever they want with the fantasy.

But even if that's true the push and pull between his love for wrathion and duty for Stormwind is like classic storytelling. What should Anduin do?! Go with this love for Wrathion or marry a princess?
    But he doesn't love wrathion

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Deleted
    He can marry Thrall and give birth to green babys and thus end the faction divide.

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    So, wait... you consider that a royal princess from an important human ally is not a good match because she's 10 years older...
    ... but a same-gender different-species fugitive criminal is a good one because he's the same age ?

You just won the Shoehorn Nobel Prize.

BTW, as someone who doesn't keep up with the forums, where does this Wrathion x Anduin craze comes from ?
    No I think they're a good match because they are. They're personalities challenge each other and they have good chemistry.

They're like batman and superman, cent cooler

- - - Updated - - -

Because wow is only medieval fantasy when it's convenient for their agenda. Not like we already know anduins going to be one of if not the leader of a god damn interdimensionap galactic army lol
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    He and Wrathion became pretty good friends in War Crimes... But assuming Blizz doesn't take that approach I think most would want to see his partner character developed quite a bit more before then. So for that reason I'd be surprised to see him marry soon (meaining in Legion). In fact the way Blizz has gone fairly GoT in Legion, him marrying might be a dangerous thing for his partner. I don't see a reason for him to marry for awhile, just based on his age, the recent death of his father, and the lack of a good character match right now. It would feel a bit awkward in the story to come out of the blue happening now. Next expansion would make quite a bit more sense, assuming a partner character starts to get more development soon in Legion.

10+ Year Old Account

There is no love for Wrathion you're literally projecting your fanfic fantasy onto the game because you get tingly downstairs thinking about it.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Eh there is literally nothing stopping some magic baby from being the heir.
    Exactly. This is the universe where a light being fucked a giant deer then had a half night elf half deer. Baby
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Hasn't there been a long history of the black dragonflight assuming human form and trying to destroy the alliance from within? And also, being dragons, straight up killing and eating people? Even if Wrathion hasn't personally pulled that shit I can't see commoners being ok with a dragon as Royal Consort, it seems more like a pitchforks and torches situation.

7+ Year Old Account
    And let´s not forget he also oggled a female draenei shaman in "The Shattering"along with his female dwarf bodyguard/fighting teacher.

Probably either Tess Greymane, Salandria (Blood Elf Orphan from TBC, being trained by Lady Liadrin as a Blood Knight) or some new character that's the daughter of Calia Menethil or something (seeing as it wouldn't be too far out, considering Calia is older than Arthas, so her having a child wouldn't be too unrealistic).

But I digress, they could always go the Blackrock, erm...Brokeback Mountain route with Wrathion as some sort of weird Post-Legion fling.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Well, a kingdom needs an heir, especially now when Varian is gone and Anduin is the only child. All kings in history have been expected to start working on it as soon as possible.

As someone suggested, the Greymane girl would be a logical choice. At least if it's possible to keep the worgen curse away from their offspring. What comes to other races, dwarves and gnomes are out of the question, but a night elf or a high elf... hmm...

- - - Updated - - -

One of the most important duties of a hereditary monarch is to ensure that there's a successor with an absolutely unquestioned claim to the throne. If Varian hadn't fathered Andun, the Alliance would very likely face an internal power struggle. Although the faction leaders would probably reach an agreement, all their people might not accept the new overlord of the Alliance. Even back when Bolvar was the regent, his post was to be just a temporary one, since Anduin was already around.
    A valid point, but considering that Anduin just became king (and has been nothing but a naive boy before this point), is probably still mourning his father, and is faced with the imminent threat of fighting the Burning legion, I think finding a queen is the last thing on his mind at the moment, or at the very least not an ally Blizzard is going to go down with his story any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    They say she's a beast in bed.

I don't think she ever got the curse.