Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeranath View Post
    Didn't know juggalos were still a thing
    around where i live, you can see quite a lot of them actually. i'm in north carolina. was friends with two of them in highschool, one lives up the road from me.

thankfully, i haven't seen any. clowns don't really scare me that badly anymore, but when i was little it was terror. mom let me watch IT when i was 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    That's just mean D:
    IT and chucky. chucky was much, much worse. to this day, i have a crippling phobia of dolls. far beyond spiders, only eclipsed by my fear of the deep water. i have literally passed out from fear of a doll before.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Even some of the "cute" clowns are a little creepy.
    I like cute clowns. i just despise the evil ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    The Clown situation already has a thread-
    I like the phrase. Its just so apt.
    Last edited by Rudkobing; 2016-10-05 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    I like the phrase. Its just so apt.
    You gave me a heart attack thinking I didn't lock the thread after saying I closed it, since I got a quote notification from this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You gave me a heart attack thinking I didn't lock the thread after saying I closed it, since I got a quote notification from this.
    Sorry about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    They will be greeted with a 38 if they fuck around on my property, I don't tolerate clowns.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    IT and chucky. chucky was much, much worse. to this day, i have a crippling phobia of dolls. far beyond spiders, only eclipsed by my fear of the deep water. i have literally passed out from fear of a doll before.
    Phobia of dolls you say...

Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick View Post
    Filming the third movie for the Purge trilogy?
    Already filmed and released

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4094724/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Clowns need a mega thread.

"The most terrifying thing about this clown thing is that there could be literally hundreds of them in just one tiny car."

-- some reddit dude.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Polygons View Post
    If it doesn't turn out to be some stupid PR stunt and more of these fella's show up, I hope some people dress up as Batman and serve them vigilante justice.
    Seems like a PR stunt that has descended into trolling. I haven't heard of any stories where children were ACTUALLY lured into the woods/gone missing, seems like a lot of hype for nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Clowns need a mega thread.
    The other threads were closed so this is the mega thread, I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been hearing more about this clown stuff. It's October people lighten up!

10+ Year Old Account
    Let em come around here...I got 4 daughters..imma blast a clown ass. my AK holds 50 rounds that should be enough.
    Semper Fi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Ah, was not aware. Ha, I've only heard of the movies through commercials on TV. Shows how out of the loop I am.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    Let em come around here...I got 4 daughters..imma blast a clown ass. my AK holds 50 rounds that should be enough.
    Extended clip to extend justice
    Some of the replies here are fucking awesome people haha

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/191504...ca-for-months/

‘F*** THAT CLOWN!’ Mass hysteria as 6,000 students form huge vigilante gang to hunt for creepy clowns that have been terrifying America for months

Massive response from rampaging teens follows clown being seen allegedly trying to lure children into woods
    Video
    By NEAL BAKER
    5th October 2016, 12:06 pm

THOUSANDS of students have been filmed taking to the streets to hunt down a creepy clown spotted on campus.

Teens armed with bats, tennis rackets and hockey sticks were seen flooding the roads around Pennsylvania State University.

Their hunt was sparked by three alleged sightings of a mysterious clown figure recently.
    Hysteria ... A crowd of 6000 students took to the streets to hunt for Penn State clown
    Crowds were seen jumping over cars as the vigilante mob stopped traffic

Creepy ... Clown phenomenon has been sweeping the UK and the US for months

Topless student rallies crowd to find creepy clown terrorising town

It makes the college the latest victim of the 'creepy clown phenomenon' that has been terrorising towns across the US and the UK for months.

Men dress up in terrifying killer clown costumes and parade through the streets in the hope of scaring passers-by and gaining notoriety on social media.

The Penn State clown is alleged to have tried to lure children into the woods, leading to a police warning that if he is caught he could face criminal charges.
    Rally cry ... Shirtless student leads manhunt for creepy clown terrorising Penn State campus

Rally cry ... Shirtless student leads manhunt for creepy clown terrorising Penn State campus
    Cheers ... Crowds gathered to hear the vigilante leader speak
    'F*** that clown!' ... Crowds gathered to hear the vigilante leader speak
    Huge mob of people ran through the streets on Tuesday night searching for clown menace

Another video emerged from the hunt, which took place late on Tuesday, showing a shirtless student rallying hundreds of people with a speech from the steps of a college building.

He screams: "No matter where you come from, no matter what your colour, race, or religion we all agree on one thing – f*** that clown."

He is greeted by huge cheers before the massive mob move out to continue their search.
    Related Stories
    Clowning around! What's the killer clown hoax, how many sightings are there and what's phantom clown theory?
    CLASS CLOWN Girl, 13, arrested after allegedly contacting a clown on social media and asking it to kill her teacher
    NOT FUNNY Cops hunting pranksters dressing up as clowns and jumping out from behind bushes at kids mimic US craze
    NO LAUGHING MATTER Chilling footage shows knife-wielding clown chase terrified joggers through woods
    CRIME CAPERS Terrified staff held at gunpoint by rampaging CLOWNS storming Taco Bell and Domino's Pizza
    'I WILL KILL YOU' Model left horrified by sick video threat sent by internet troll dressed as a scary clown
    CREEPY CLOWN CRACKDOWN Police arrest man who lurked in woods at 2am wearing terrifying clown costume
    SEND IN THE CLOWNS Bizarre epidemic of men dressed as clowns threatening to abduct children sweeps USA
    INVASION OF THE KIDNAPPING CLOWNS Terrified families on alert as US cops warn about men dressed as clowns

Menace ... Another clown in Illinois was seen trying to get into cars

But the clown was later seen tweeting about the huge manhunt.

He mockingly wrote: "Can y'all stop yelling? I gotta get my beauty sleep. This nose don't stay this red by itself".

In another the anonymous menace wrote: "I wouldn't have worn this much makeup if I knew y'all were such cross country running motherf******."

Penn State police Sgt Mike Nelson blamed social media for the phenomenon.

He told the Centre Daily Times: “The cause of this specifically was social media.

"If there were any clowns with this many students out there and with our police responding to calls, we would have ran into it.”
    Terrifying ... Penn State clown allegedly tried to lure children into the woods

Terrifying ... Penn State clown allegedly tried to lure children into the woods

Meanwhile, schoolchildren in Newcastle are being targeted by sick pranksters dressing up as clowns and jumping out from bushes to scare them.

Northumbria Police said they have received six separate reports of clown sightings since Friday last week, leaving parents and teachers concerned.

DI Stephen Wykes said: “The people carrying out these pranks may think they’re being funny but it is leaving a number of young people incredibly distressed."

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    i didnt even know it was against the law to conceal your face over the age of 16 lol
    It's not against the law.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Clown sightings are now happening in Australia too...So creepy

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...90431c814c80de

A phobia of Clowns is called Coulrophobia.

At least the President is aware of the Clown problem

The creepy clown problem has even caught the attention of federal authorities when the issue was brought up during a White House news conference.

“Obviously, this is a situation that law enforcement is taking quite seriously,” White House press secretary Josh Earnest told a reporter when asked if President Barack Obama had been briefed on the clown problem.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/cl...states-2016-10

Last edited by Blobfish; 2016-10-07 at 06:38 AM.

"Maybe its the Gotham City in me, we just have a bad history with freaks dressed like clowns."

We need Batman