Exclamation Ayala's Stone Heart - Ninja Nerfed? Or constant horrible RNG?

So.
    Ever since last Tuesdays maintenance, I've noticed what seems to be a huge decrease in Ayala's Stone Heart procs.

Did it get ninja nerfed?
    Or have I had horrible RNG procs for the past two weeks?

Deleted
    Past two weeks, or since last Tuesday?

Quote Originally Posted by Copey View Post
    So.
    Ever since last Tuesdays maintenance, I've noticed what seems to be a huge decrease in Ayala's Stone Heart procs.

Did it get ninja nerfed?
    Past weeks Tuesday, not this week.

I guess I've just had horrible RNG for two weeks. Idk.

Deleted
    Past weeks Tuesday, not this week.

I guess I've just had horrible RNG for two weeks. Idk.
    My point is, that it was just Wednesday, and now Thursday, so it's been 8-9 days since last week's Tuesday. Not two weeks. Why I was asking is, that if you've had the same kind of RNG for two weeks, then clearly there were no changes made in last week's maintenance, hence you answered your own question.

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    So.

Did it get ninja nerfed?
    If anything I've noticed an increase in the amount of procs I've been getting from it. I'd say you're just having bad luck. Considering that they've announced the nerfs to other legendaries like the whirlwind belt, I doubt they'd pass a nerf to Ayala's under the table.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

I doubt it was nerfed. The other Arms warrior in my guild still has procs like crazy. His Execute damage is miles above mine, as I don't have the ring (or any legendary).

Deleted
    I got it last night off of world boss, and did EN after that. I was going in thinking I'd hit execute here and there but procs were off the wall. I was chaining executes and rampages left and right. I averaged ~30k dps higher than last week(without the ring tho, so) Execute phase I was constantly fighting not to be rage capped because of all the free rampages and executes I was getting.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasdukar View Post
    I got it last night off of world boss, and did EN after that. I was going in thinking I'd hit execute here and there but procs were off the wall. I was chaining executes and rampages left and right. I averaged ~30k dps higher than last week(without the ring tho, so) Execute phase I was constantly fighting not to be rage capped because of all the free rampages and executes I was getting.
    I'm actually a little depressed right now.

#nolegendaryclub

When I first got it it was proccing like crazy, next raid not so much. It's pure rng, sometimes it will proc 5 times in a row, sometimes it won't proc for 2 minutes. LOVE IT

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noctred View Post
    I'm actually a little depressed right now.

#nolegendaryclub
    Didn't mean to make anyone feel bad Have hope, I'd never thought I'd see a legendary either and suddenly ding ding ding.

Now here's to hoping they still botched the droprate bug *evil laughter*

10+ Year Old Account
    procs more as arms then as fury which I find odd.

Made by dubbelbasse

Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    If anything I've noticed an increase in the amount of procs I've been getting from it. I'd say you're just having bad luck. Considering that they've announced the nerfs to other legendaries like the whirlwind belt, I doubt they'd pass a nerf to Ayala's under the table.
    Seems I'm having horrible RNG luck.
    When I first got the drop, it proc'd like crazy.
    Sometimes 4-6 times back to back. And almost 1-2 times every 45secs-1min.

Not anymore. It's proc rate has fallen off a cliff for me, as Fury or Arms.
    Oh well though. Maybe my luck will pick back up! :P

Deleted
    F*ck them... Sudden death is finally back in the game (cried so much) but locked away behind a ridicolously tiny chance to get it.