Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Addicting stuff from other games you wanted to see in World of Warcraft

Just a little game if you have nothing better to do

I would like:

-Talent trees of Rift
    -Stat customization of League of Legends (atq speed, life steal, crit, armor, magic resist, health)
    -Exploration of Skyrim
    -Action Combat of Guild Wars 2
    -Create my own spells from Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
    -Combo system of Continent of the Ninth
    -Boss Mechanics of Monster Hunter
    -Full Voice acted quests of Elder Scrolls
    -1v1 Arenas from Blade & Soul
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-10-06 at 10:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    -1v1 Arenas from Blade & Soul
    I'm waiting for that since I started playing WoW. Just give us RATED 1v1 arena matches. If they're worried about class balance, just let us do a 1v1 arena of the same class.

Would be nice to have solo Mythic+ like solo rifts in Diablo 3.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    I'm waiting for that since I started playing WoW. Just give us RATED 1v1 arena matches. If they're worried about class balance, just let us do a 1v1 arena of the same class.
    Honestly I would take 1v1 in a skirmish type arena - There is no reason that 1v1 should be rated lol - I really just want a place to duel random people and have all pvp things enabled (templates, talents, ability modifiers... all of it)
    If your only question is what is the destination, you need to think more about the journey.

Path of exiles system where you can buy alternative spell effects/animations.

Really, really, really want a dye system.

WoW has so much more to see and so much hidden shit you'll only find by exploring compared to Skyrim. Can't understand that one at all.

You might not complain but literally thousands will bitch for balance, which is frankly just impossible for WoW 1v1s.

the public quest system from warhammer online.

man i loved those events so much.

An automated tournament system like in SC2 for all 3 brackets. Rewards TBD of course.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    WoW has so much more to see and so much hidden shit you'll only find by exploring compared to Skyrim. Can't understand that one at all.
    You can't really explore in wow without quests.
    In Skyrim everything is spontaneous. Just ready your backpack and go explore the world as you like.
    My favorite way of exploring

In Skyrim everything is spontaneous. Just ready your backpack and go explore the world as you like.
    Just don't start shit with giants or chickens

15+ Year Old Account
    mega man 2 soundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by Maester View Post
    as soon as all 12 classes get tank spec, cmon at least make it slightly fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Maester View Post
    I'd really not rather build an MMO around more solo play personally.

What are you talking about? You can go anywhere you want to. I found drained Classic Thousand Needles outside of ZF on live servers, and I did this because I felt like exploring. Purely exploration. That takes a giant steamy shit on any Skyrim 'exploration'. Literally all of WoWs hidden and easter egg areas are significantly better than Skyrims.

15+ Year Old Account
    The card game from Final Fantasy 8/9.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

oh, and swtor's solo mode for dungeons. they don't give any gear, it's just the experience the story, and it's amazing. i would love to have that in wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    The card game from Final Fantasy 8/9.
    Triple Triad for 8 and Tetra Master for 9. FF14 actually has Triple Triad. Was added in the final ARR patch along with the Gold Saucer which has Chocobo Racing, minigames and fun events.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never going to happen. The game isn't balanced around 1v1, nor will it ever be. And limiting it to 'versus same class' would just be redundant.

As far as stuff from other games go, I'd like to see a more in-depth companion system. Like a caster being able to take a tank NPC with them, that actually uses tank abilities properly. The Champions fight in ToC proves Blizz can program effective AI when it comes to using class abilities in the proper context, so I'm sure they could do it.

Bodyguards in Legion are a decent step in that direction, but they're scratching the surface.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2016-10-06 at 11:12 PM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.