Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just to add: I am AK7 with a Lvl. 22 weapon and just refunded my traits. No trigger in order hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgrom View Post
    Maybe you have to use an actual arcanite reaper.
    Or even get kills in the class hall arena with an arcanite reaper equipped? I highly doubt it would be the trigger, but would be humorous if it was.

Just reposting this here, from the "Big arms artifact discovery just happened on stream" thread:

This is simply a big troll on part of mmoakbar. The stream didn't get deleted, the proper link is https://www.twitch.tv/evylynwow, he simply edited his post with a link to evelynwow, likely a channel he created then deleted to stir up drama. He did the same thing in the DK artifact thread, getting people to buy up Glyph of Foul Menagerie at ridiculous prices. See how he's talking about Glyph of Burning Anger? Doing the same thing here.

While it's possible the Arena has something to do with unlocking the artifact, I would absolutely not believe anything mmoakbar says with regards to it.

Deleted
    Has anyone paid a visit to the monument in Ashenvale to Mannaroth?

Famous Warrior killing a Pit Lord with an Axe?

in wowhead someone says about book:Axe, Blade, and Fist,what you think about it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gogime View Post
    in wowhead someone says about book:Axe, Blade, and Fist,what you think about it?
    Left over item from Beta. No longer used apparently.

Deleted
    Someone on reddit posted something that made too much sense. It has probably sth to do with a specific "Saurfang" character available around when "Emerald Nightmare" is released.

10+ Year Old Account
    so. lets wait until ak9 perhaps people. part 5 might be the key to all of this but i don't think we have any warrior here who has gotten AK9 yet.

No Tusk Club.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    i joined a battle, this dude http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hiteowl/simple

got the axe, i didn't ask him how did he get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    i joined a battle, this dude http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hiteowl/simple

looking at its color. It's the first one. and by that i mean its the color you get when you get the hidden apperance. not one of the 3 different ones. So it might be the real deal. However... the guy owns also the protection hiddne one with different colors.\

you beter try and send him a message to ask.

No Tusk Club.

That is the PvP version. The metals are darker and the handle is wrapped in brown.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post

When you inspect him, you should see the axe apareance in the weapon slot. thats the second skin

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Someone on reddit posted something that made too much sense. It has probably sth to do with a specific "Saurfang" character available around when "Emerald Nightmare" is released.
    mind a link to the source?

it was my first theory also, i wasnt sure if 7.1 has anything to do with saurfang or not tho.
    the problem tho, i dont think blizz will make arms warrior to wait until 7.1

I doubt it will involve crafting, not all warriors are blacksmiths. The location to trigger it is most likely in a Legion dungeon, i don't think it has to have something to do with how the sword effects trolls, ie Throne of Thunder, i ran that at AK7 but no dice.
    Am wondering if a point in 'Void Cleave' could be involved, Saurfang liked to cleave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimsong View Post
    Just to add: I am AK7 with a Lvl. 22 weapon and just refunded my traits. No trigger in order hall.
    Ouch I hope that was in the PTR, I reset once at 18 and it set me so far back

Quote Originally Posted by fixit View Post
    Am wondering if a point in 'Void Cleave' could be involved, Saurfang liked to cleave.
    I have all three Elitetraits, AK7, 25 Points and nooooooothing so far :s

Quote Originally Posted by tankelele View Post
    mind a link to the source?

it was my first theory also, i wasnt sure if 7.1 has anything to do with saurfang or not tho.
    the problem tho, i dont think blizz will make arms warrior to wait until 7.1
    This is the stuff about Thura yea? She's meant to be the one who's using Broxigar's axe but there's been several claims that anything about Thura was effectively retconned or isn't canon. There is a Thura character on wowhead but that's the same as Ignaeous Trollbane they were meant to be in our order hall along with some other dead lore characters during alpha but blizz ditched that idea.

And considering nothing has appeared relevant to warriors with Emerald Nightmare, especially with the fact that any class who's hidden appearance showed up in EN effectively got it the first week, I doubt there's anything there.

Deleted
    We need to somehow start the quest, the quest info starts with something like "we need to craft a weapon to beat the legion so we need to find saurfang to get help" so i was thinking, maybe if we kill the bosses at the entrance of the tomb of sargeras, we trigger something. Like "door is unguarded now its time to strike". sounds kinda silly now that i type it, but i am really curius about them :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    We need to somehow start the quest, the quest info starts with something like "we need to craft a weapon to beat the legion so we need to find saurfang to get help" so i was thinking, maybe if we kill the bosses at the entrance of the tomb of sargeras, we trigger something. Like "door is unguarded now its time to strike". sounds kinda silly now that i type it, but i am really curius about them :P
    By my own experience, if you get too close to Tomb of Sargeras you insta die.
    But in the other hand, whats left for us to explore?

10+ Year Old Account
    so guys i say it again. At AK9 we get part 5 with perhaps the part we need. ( talking about an axe) just like part 3 for retri's introduced Corrupted.

No Tusk Club.