So I should replace my 840-865 relics with rupture dmg for shit 10 sec vendetta relics? If its showing right on warcraftlogs he used three 820 relics :S

Deleted
    Thanks alot for all the replies, helped alot

Hey guys The Dreadlord's Deceit just dropped for me in Normal EN Xavius. http://www.wowhead.com/item=137021/t...c=260#comments
    Was wondering the FoK burst could be implemented into our initial opening rotation?

Hello all,

I'm at 41% Crit/104% Mastery/3% Vers/6%Haste. Wondering if this is good enough for EP+AP.....Or if I should use EP+Exang?? I'm trying to be the very best I can, and sometimes I parse okay, but I desperately want to be better and am trying my hardest to figure out how to. It seems every freaking week something changes. Like OMG OUTLAW #1 ....one week later, OUTLAW GARB ASS #1.....one week later, SUBT IS GOD TIER WOW....

I don't know what to do. It's redic. I'm in a 2/7 mythic guild by the way. I want to top the charts. I feel like my gear has been holding me back and only recently have i focused on obtaining mastery/crit as my gear was all over the place. My relics are kind of poop I guess? They seem impossible to get for me. I don't know why. I've got 1 Rupt cirt/1 rupt dmg/1 psn damage. I think 3 rupt dmg would probably help a lot.

Any advice or suggestions?

Heres mythic bird--I'm the only rogue.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...w21hL#fight=15

Here's mythic nyth.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Wna2C7xPFvmQd4rB

Quote Originally Posted by Ginerashon View Post
    Hello all,

I'm at 41% Crit/104% Mastery/3% Vers/6%Haste. Wondering if this is good enough for EP+AP.....Or if I should use EP+Exang?? I'm trying to be the very best I can, and sometimes I parse okay, but I desperately want to be better and am trying my hardest to figure out how to. It seems every freaking week something changes. Like OMG OUTLAW #1 ....one week later, OUTLAW GARB ASS #1.....one week later, SUBT IS GOD TIER WOW....

I don't know what to do. It's redic. I'm in a 2/7 mythic guild by the way. I want to top the charts. I feel like my gear has been holding me back and only recently have i focused on obtaining mastery/crit as my gear was all over the place. My relics are kind of poop I guess? They seem impossible to get for me. I don't know why. I've got 1 Rupt cirt/1 rupt dmg/1 psn damage. I think 3 rupt dmg would probably help a lot.

Any advice or suggestions?

Heres mythic bird--I'm the only rogue.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...w21hL#fight=15

Here's mythic nyth.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Wna2C7xPFvmQd4rB
    You really should try EP, Exs is not bad on Mythic Nythendra at all, 'cuz of the MC stacking and all

But remember to try to use Envenom as late as possible during the EP, like on the last 0.5 seconds, ensuring the best uptime and bonus damage possible

I'd also try to get rid of all that haste you have, try to get to ~10000 crit and everything else you can on mastery, that should ensure the best uptime/bonus damage when using EP ( due to Seal of Fate procs off Mutilate's crit, high crit chance ensures that you get ~4 CPs many times with one Muti alone )

Quote Originally Posted by skindown View Post
    You really should try EP, Exs is not bad on Mythic Nythendra at all, 'cuz of the MC stacking and all

But remember to try to use Envenom as late as possible during the EP, like on the last 0.5 seconds, ensuring the best uptime and bonus damage possible

I'd also try to get rid of all that haste you have, try to get to ~10000 crit and everything else you can on mastery, that should ensure the best uptime/bonus damage when using EP ( due to Seal of Fate procs off Mutilate's crit, high crit chance ensures that you get ~4 CPs many times with one Muti alone )
    Hmm. Thank you very much. I'll do my best to do that. And I'm using EP+Exang right now.---Just wasnt sure when to use AP or not to use AP....

Thanks again kind person!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm on my phone but my toon is Sealfate on Lightbringer. What build for sin am I optimized for? From my own real life testing on heroic bosses I'm doing far more dps as bleed exsanguinate hemo build than poisons. We're only 3/7H but on the bosses I've tested both (Nyth dragons and ursoc) I do about 30k more bleed than poison. What am I doing wrong?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

10+ Year Old Account
    These last few post have caused some confusion for me. AP sims about 10k higher for me than exs which is fine.

Question is, do I always envenom at 5+ CP or do I just Envenom at whatever CP to ensure EP stays up and avoid energy capping?

Quote Originally Posted by neozz1 View Post
    These last few post have caused some confusion for me. AP sims about 10k higher for me than exs which is fine.

Question is, do I always envenom at 5+ CP or do I just Envenom at whatever CP to ensure EP stays up and avoid energy capping?
    Problem is the mechanic of Nythendra at Mythic difficulty, it MCs people from time to time, based on how many infestion stacks they have, so you do have to switch targets to take them outta the MC, plus, the nature of the fight prevents most of the melee movement when she reaches the second phase

And you don't need to always do 5+ CP Envenoms, you can do a couple 2~4 to pool energy, and then do 5+ CP Envenoms while you don't need to refresh Rupture

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    I'm on my phone but my toon is Sealfate on Lightbringer. What build for sin am I optimized for? From my own real life testing on heroic bosses I'm doing far more dps as bleed exsanguinate hemo build than poisons. We're only 3/7H but on the bosses I've tested both (Nyth dragons and ursoc) I do about 30k more bleed than poison. What am I doing wrong?
    Bleed on Dragons I can understand, a lot easier to spread Ruptures and keep your Envenom up a real good time

But for Nyth and Ursoc, I can only assume you're either capping CPs or having a downtime smaller than average on Rupture/Garrote

Do you have any logs to link?

Also, you do have 9k crit, have you tried Elaborate Planning already?

15+ Year Old Account
    I know a guildy was logging. I can try and get them. But I am very good at keeping rupture up. It never drops, maybe once during a fight or on dragon switches etc.
    Last edited by Master Guns; 2016-10-08 at 07:58 PM.

Deleted
    Have anyone trying to compare simulations with simcraft and shadowcraft? I'm getting completely different results.

Simcraft says that exsanguinate is top dps for me and shadowcraft says agonizing is. The differences in dps are quite large tbh.

Anyone else tried this? And which one is the more reliable one in your experience?

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't put much faith in sims tbh, real life application and encounters are what matter, not what you're "simming" at. It may give a general idea but it means nothing to you or your personal experiences. But that's just my opinion. Reviewing logs, looking at your specific encounters, etc, is a much better guide than a perfect world simulation.

But like I say with all of my posts, it's all really dependent on what you're looking to accomplish within the game to determine what's really "good" for you. A casual who plays 2 days a week struggling to get gear for heroics really isn't going to benefit from simming, clearly there's another issue going on.
    Last edited by Master Guns; 2016-10-09 at 12:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    I don't put much faith in sims tbh, real life application and encounters are what matter, not what you're "simming" at. It may give a general idea but it means nothing to you or your personal experiences. But that's just my opinion. Reviewing logs, looking at your specific encounters, etc, is a much better guide than a perfect world simulation.

But like I say with all of my posts, it's all really dependent on what you're looking to accomplish within the game to determine what's really "good" for you. A casual who plays 2 days a week struggling to get gear for heroics really isn't going to benefit from simming, clearly there's another issue going on.
    Everyone benefits from simming, doesn't matter how much you play. Assassination may be the best example of this because at a certain point a casual could play better as Poison build vs bleed build. EVERYONE should Sim if they care about maximizing damage... if they didn't they probably wouldn't even be here.

What is the best talents currently now ? I know its based on your chars stats. But with optimal stats. Is it EP+Agonizing or Ep+Exsanguinate ?

I am having a rather hard time getting into AP since i feel it is a loss over using deadly poison. Even tho i know its not. Just my brain not working i guess.

I can currently get to over 100% mastery. Shouldn't i swap to poison over bleed build ?

Deleted
    What would be the best way for me to switch to Assa?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Thessai/simple

Outlaw is performing like garbage atm and combined with the horrid RNG it's just not fun to play in a raid environment.
    I've been farming up AP for the Assa artifact but the main problem is gearing since i don't have the right stats.

But does anyone have an idea or a way to easily swap over, without too much hazzle

Press N, click Assassination
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    What is the best talents currently now ? I know its based on your chars stats. But with optimal stats. Is it EP+Agonizing or Ep+Exsanguinate ?

I am having a rather hard time getting into AP since i feel it is a loss over using deadly poison. Even tho i know its not. Just my brain not working i guess.

I can currently get to over 100% mastery. Shouldn't i swap to poison over bleed build ?
    I think those are the two preferred builds...essentially just a single talent change from Exsanguinate to AP and vice versa. I think right now that Exsanguinate is the better Mythic+ build but given my recent testing it doesn't outshine AP too much if you can are smart about finding moments to switch between deadly poison and agonizing. Even without switching poisons it really isn't far behind. AP is definitely better for raids once your gear is at a certain level.

My current sims with my AP gear (which isn't fantastic) with about 104% mastery and 38% crit has crit pulling slightly ahead of mastery so don't neglect how important crit is for the AP build. I'm not sure when mastery starts beating crit again but I don't think it is for a long time as I see many many top rogues at around this level of mastery with extremely high crit like 44-45%...I think 104% might be a sweet spot.
    Last edited by Grizvok; 2016-10-09 at 05:22 PM.

Deleted
    Starting to learn Assassination, tried it tonight in a normal clear, just wondering which relics I should aim for?

Quote Originally Posted by Chisukaa View Post
    Starting to learn Assassination, tried it tonight in a normal clear, just wondering which relics I should aim for?
    Vendetta CDR/Rupture damage/Rupture critical chance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    The aoe isn't that amazing vs most dps but it's alright considering the single target is amazing. Rupture everyone then fok envenom spam. You'll generate a cp per mob hit I believe and rupture ticks will refund you energy. It's fun to play compared to blade flurry. I love assa.
    it's one extra combo point per FoK that crits.

edit: wow i'm a retard. i didn't even bother looking at what page/date that post was.