Does anyone actually like how the hidden Blood skin looks?

Really disappointed in the hidden Blood artifact skin. Mainly having to do with its proportions and where it attaches to your hand/back. It looks like an enlarged 1h that is held right below the blade and is positioned too high on your back when sheathed.

I feel like it would've looked so much better if it had a normal 2h-length handle or at least held/sheathed in a better position.

i like it with the red skin.. it's different

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siyalib View Post
    redskin is offensive, it´s called native american

10+ Year Old Account
    It's disgusting but I am using it until I get my scythe.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    Really disappointed in the hidden Blood artifact skin. Mainly having to do with its proportions and where it attaches to your hand/back. It looks like an enlarged 1h that is held right below the blade and is positioned too high on your back when sheathed.

I feel like it would've looked so much better if it had a normal 2h-length handle or at least held/sheathed in a better position.
    Sadly the guy who liked designing 2hnd Axes with long hilts has long since died after his Vanilla creations.

this weapon feels like Shadowmourne and Shin'ka, Execution of Dominion (Sha of Fear) had a baby

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    It's disgusting but I am using it until I get my scythe.
    If you have the weapon Transmogged to look like something else, does it still work towards the achievements?

I mean Xmogged to look like a regular WoW weapon not another Blood artifact of course

Quote Originally Posted by Siyalib View Post
    I really think the red skin should have been the default. That makes it look like it's an axe covered in flesh and blood, which fits Blood DKs pretty well.

The blue one just looks like lightning or something.

All of our hidden skins aren't exactly great..
    worst offender is blood, followed by unholy and frost seems to be the closest to not being completely ugly (still kinda ugly).

They are not even ugly in the joke kind of way (the sheep staff for example) but they just look.. meh. The blood one looks like a vanilla/bc one handed weapon that was enlarged with the same awful texture quality. The hook looks just weird as a 2h weapon tbh, the textures are better but still not exactly good and the frost one is.. well they are toothpicks with floating hilt and have this weird bludgeoning S&M middle part. The skulls in the hilt also look cheap. I'd probably still take them over the raid skins though, as at least for frost and unholy they look even worse (and completely mismatched with our tier set, which is awesome btw!)
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2016-10-09 at 06:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like how any of them look, ha. The completed campaign Apocalypse is pretty cool, but so far every other skin available to them looks pretty bad to me. Each spec.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    Sadly the guy who liked designing 2hnd Axes with long hilts has long since died after his Vanilla creations.

this weapon feels like Shadowmourne and Shin'ka, Execution of Dominion (Sha of Fear) had a baby

- - - Updated - - -

If you have the weapon Transmogged to look like something else, does it still work towards the achievements?

I mean Xmogged to look like a regular WoW weapon not another Blood artifact of course
    There was a thread asking just that..
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post42661527

See if that can answer your question.
    Would be interesting to get a confirmation one way or the other.

I do not have a hidden appearance to test it myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

It does count. I have the ICC 2h weapon applied over my blood hidden artifact skin and the trackers still rise.

I'm probably one of the few people who genuinely likes it. But, I like it for it's weirdness and ugliness

Deleted
    It's horrible. It looks like they ran out of ideas and simply enlarged an unused 1h axe weapon model. It has no runes, no skull, no roses, nor anything that could make you say "that's a DKish weapon".

7+ Year Old Account
    no its stupid.
    i dislike the neon lights they put around weapons this xpac like the DH hidden skin. just kills the detail
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    I don't like how any of them look, ha. The completed campaign Apocalypse is pretty cool, but so far every other skin available to them looks pretty bad to me. Each spec.
    The PvP one for unholy is kinda nice as well, at least compared to the others. Not a huge fan of the general shape, but I at least like the detail and how it looks clean compared to the other models.

Imma just say if you dont like any of the Unholy artifact skins.... you simply have no taste

THERE I SAID IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It does count. I have the ICC 2h weapon applied over my blood hidden artifact skin and the trackers still rise.
    In which case I appreciate the reply, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    Imma just say if you dont like any of the Unholy artifact skins.... you simply have no taste

THERE I SAID IT!
    Different Taste.
    Appearances are very subjective.

I for example dislike virtually all the Class Order Hall sets, liking perhaps a few individual pieces rather than sets as a whole
    But some people will love one more sets.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-10-09 at 09:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.