Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashnox View Post
    Get the fuck out and don't comment again.

Looks like Karazhan and that's who it was suppose to look like.
    God forbid I don't like something. Jesus christ. Also Karazhan is a place not a person

Did not receive Patron of War despite using my linked account to watch their tournament. Thought Blizzard had learned from their HotS fiasco that their shit system for checking what players have watched their stream simply won't work.

Deleted
    Rip wow rehashed content all the time.... Developers dont care anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Novellen View Post
    "y0 holinka my boi ... "

That guy... dayum.
    oh dayummm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fck View Post
    always thought that karazhan was awesome but was a shame that i joined WoW later.

now im so happy i will enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    oh dayummm

- - - Updated - - -

always thought that karazhan was awesome but was a shame that i joined WoW later.

now im so happy i will enjoy it
    I don't care if they rehash Karazhan. Just never enjoyed the raid personally and probably will check out the dungeon at least and that's it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fck View Post
    Care to name any content other than Violet Hold they rehashed in 7.0?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyQuest View Post
    For those of you having problems with the Twitch title, be aware that you will not get credit for watching the stream if you run any of kind of Javascript based adblocker. This includes uBlock Origin and AdBlock, as well as the more obvious NoScript and the like. Twitch tracks your viewing status repeatedly by running a tracking script and this gets blocked by all the major blockers, so as far as Twitch knows you aren't watching. So if you really want the title, disable it for Twitch during the stream.

Blizzard and Twitch have done other promos like this in the past for Heroes of the Storm and so many people were not credited for watching because of adblocking. Eventually Blizzard figured it out and they changed the promo to simply be that you need to link your Twitch and Blizzard accounts, without needing to be tracked as a viewer.

No fucking clue why they have reverted to this model with the Arena streams.
    Ugh. Thank you. This would explain why I didn't get it. I'll just load it up in Edge and mute the stream

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    I had AdBlock Plus running the whole time, only watched for ~an hour and half, and was credited the FoS and title. So that's not quite right.
    I had ublock origin running and left the stream running for it's full duration and didn't receive the title.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Care to name any content other than Violet Hold they rehashed in 7.0?
    Trees, mountains, rivers ... etc I think you get where I'm going, every xpac, more of the same.

/s

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    I had ublock origin running and left the stream running for it's full duration and didn't receive the title.

- - - Updated - - -

Trees, mountains, rivers ... etc I think you get where I'm going, every xpac, more of the same.

/s
    Man they also rehash the ground textures and collision data. Goddamit Blizzard!

R.I.P. Mythic2+ Carry runs.

Looks like they "unfixed" the Spear of Rethu, as it was not changing ilevel for lower level chars. Updated for me as I entered an instance. Now appears on the loom tab, but is capped at 605 ilevel again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post

- - - Updated - - -

/s

You have got to be trolling with this. You just have to be. Nobody is this stupid.... right?

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    You have got to be trolling with this. You just have to be. Nobody is this stupid.... right?
    Read much closer and you'll see something very specific that gives you an answer.

You need to restart your battle.net app and log in and the title should be awarded to you. It's what happened to me. I had the stream on for 30 seconds tops and boom title

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    /s = sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyQuest View Post
    For those of you having problems with the Twitch title, be aware that you will not get credit for watching the stream if you run any of kind of Javascript based adblocker. This includes uBlock Origin and AdBlock, as well as the more obvious NoScript and the like. Twitch tracks your viewing status repeatedly by running a tracking script and this gets blocked by all the major blockers, so as far as Twitch knows you aren't watching. So if you really want the title, disable it for Twitch during the stream.

Blizzard and Twitch have done other promos like this in the past for Heroes of the Storm and so many people were not credited for watching because of adblocking. Eventually Blizzard figured it out and they changed the promo to simply be that you need to link your Twitch and Blizzard accounts, without needing to be tracked as a viewer.

No fucking clue why they have reverted to this model with the Arena streams.
    Well, that sure as hell isn't true. I have both AdBlock and NoScript installed and I got the title yesterday

Deleted
    Fucking too hard to get title.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Fucking too hard to get title.
    Anyone knows when I'll get it? I linked bnet to Twitch and currently watching the tournament but nothing awarded in game

Quote Originally Posted by DanixAsc View Post
    Anyone knows when I'll get it? I linked bnet to Twitch and currently watching the tournament but nothing awarded in game
    Same, been watching for ages now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentyn View Post
    Same, been watching for ages now.
    Apparently within the next two weeks /rolleyes
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Apparently within the next two weeks /rolleyes
    Hah, seriously? I already see people in Dalaran with the title. :/