Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Nice, I didn't know I pay 15$/month + expansion costs for rehashed dungeons and raids which I'm not forced to do. I love being able to express my concerns about the lack of new content only to be stamped with the "don't play it then" turbonerd comeback.
    Good thing you didnt play WoD then. There were barely content to complain about ^^

On a slightly unrelated note, what even happened to Naxx? Is it floating there, empty? Did it come crashing down? Will it be a dungeon or raid in wotlk2?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    Absolute excited about all of it, but I got told patch isn't due out till spring 2017?? Did seem a bit too far off but they seemed adamant it was the case
    That's not the case, as far as I know. It's currently being tested on the PTR, which means it's maybe a month or so out. Whoever you spoke with may have been confused because Blizzard said that the Nighthold raid would be made available in "Early 2017," though that still doesn't mean spring.

Why is no one crying havok the same way they did with Naxx in WOTLK? On top of that, Karazhan was a raid many players go to experience, it wasn't even low attendance like Naxx40 was in pre-bc.

So they're adding some new art and changing things a bit, big deal, it's largely the same place with probably no conclusive lore once we're done with it.
    The Naxx used in WOTLK was an exact copy of the original Naxx... It was the exact same instance with the exact same bosses and a lot of the same loot. Only thing that was changed was tuning and numbers.

The new Kara has a lot of actual new stuff. First half of the instance has a lot of similarites to the old Kara (although much of it is upside down and with extra doodads and polish) but the second half is entirely new with a different layout. It has new bosses and new Mechanics too. The 2 things can't really be compared.

Go watch the fatboss video and you will see how different the new Kara is compared to the old 1.

There is also a lot more in patch 7.1 than just Kara. Btw the Kara patch is a "minor" mid tier filler patch while Naxx was an actual raid tier.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2016-10-09 at 04:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzael View Post
    On a slightly unrelated note, what even happened to Naxx? Is it floating there, empty? Did it come crashing down? Will it be a dungeon or raid in wotlk2?
    in lore its probably still floating over northrend with a few scourge mulling around inside, i doubt bolvar has re-purposed it

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    You put the sour in dinosour.

The orange ones are the best, and you're one of the shitty green ones.
    the trick is to think about which ones cannot be mauve

lol at all these people with this "why are the first bosses still alive it doesn't make sense" nonsense. you.... have been in BC Kara right? none of it makes sense. you're seeking deep lore and continuity from what was essentially raiding a carnival funhouse. and I say this as someone who loved Kara and loves lore.

Lighten up and try to just allow yourself to enjoy yourselves sometimes sheesh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Please don't say that, else you'll have a whine like in WoD, claiming 7.2 was not a patch because the raid was already there, even though it isn't finished.
    7.2 will likely be the next raid tier patch, like ToT and what not.

This whole thread just amounts to a lot of crying over nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    7.2 will likely be the next raid tier patch, like ToT and what not.
    That it will be, but it'll be released like BRF, which many people didn't like as they apparently felt cheated.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Why don't you cry about it OP, since you're clearly not interested in discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Deleted
    Kara is not really rehashed, it has a completely new upside down area, some new bosses and new lore. I welcome the return to this great place, especially since the raid itself is going to stay; at least Blizzard learnt from past experiences *cough* UBRS... *cough* ZA .... *cough* ZG... *cough*... Deadmines...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    That it will be, but it'll be released like BRF, which many people didn't like as they apparently felt cheated.
    If they feel cheated, then I don't know how else they'd expect a raid to be added (aside from what people complained about for BRF), like during an actual content patch.

Just to make sure we're on the same page, you know I'm saying 7.2 is NOT Nighthold, right? And 7.2 is coming after Nighthold and adding whatever the next raid is.

EDIT: And regardless, see below comment.
    Last edited by masterhorus8; 2016-10-09 at 05:39 PM.

Deleted
    It's not a major patch. Major patches are the ones like 5.2, 5.4, 6.2 where there is a big raid and usually a new zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yeah 'cept it'd be nice if the storyline, at even ONE point, would reference the fact that Moroes, Attument, Maiden of Virtue, or the Curator should be dead already.
    Moroes is undead so it isn't surprising he'd be alive. Ditto for Attumen. Maiden is not unlike Myzrael, who we killed in Arathi and then turned up alive again in Deepholm. Curator is a machine and therefore can be rebuilt. These characters don't need explanation to be back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Naxx 2.0 was completely undertuned. You could ignore most mechanics and still kill every bossreally fast. It killed the complete exprrience for good players.
    I'm not saying it was undertuned or overtuned, just that it was re-tuned. I also didn't say it was good.

Did you even look into the patch or are you just trying to fit in with the crying crowd? Also, it ain't a major patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    There were tons of changes to the boss mechanics in Naxxramas 80. Mostly to neuter them if they could possibly present any danger to the raid.
    I did say there were some changes to mechanics (obviously to cope with the new abilities and class that had debuted since the original). Whether that amounts to "tons" or "very little" is subject to opinion.

Wow I write a legit question making a direct comparison to one of the most bitched about raids because it was rehashed, and point the fact it's being done again, an I get shot down as flamebait by the fanlords. Great, MMO C never disappoints.
    Pretty positivenax was well recieved outside of the few players who had already experienced nax. You might be thinking some of the old threads made were made by the majority. That was not the case.

You could mention all of the content in patch 7.1 without even mentioning the 5-man dungeon or the name and its already better then 6.1 and arguably 5.1. The thing about 7.1 is you can casually say "Oh and Karazhan returns as a 5-man dungeon and is called Return to Karazhan where Medivh may be making an appearance" after mentioning all the non-rehashed 'quality' content.
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."

Moroes is undead so it isn't surprising he'd be alive. Ditto for Attumen. Maiden is not unlike Myzrael, who we killed in Arathi and then turned up alive again in Deepholm. Curator is a machine and therefore can be rebuilt. These characters don't need explanation to be back.
    Except they actually do.

The Maiden of Virtue is nothing like Myzrael other than looks. Myzrael looks like Maiden, but Myzrael is specifically referred to as an Earth Elemental, which is completely different from a Titan Construct.

Just because Moroes and Attumen were dead before doesn't suddenly mean its fine they're back with no explanation. It was asinine when the same wasn't referenced with regards to Naxx bringing everybody back (Except KT whose return was explained and made sense -- and then Alexandros being randomly absent because he had to for the DK intro), and its stupid now. The Dark Riders were cursed there by Medivh himself, and the ghosts still roam the halls, but we cleansed all of that.

You're telling me its that hard to reference the fact that they were brought back in quotes during the fight? Or EVEN just in the dungeon journal. They couldn't even do that?

Once again, is "cuz Karazhan" enough of an excuse to just ignore the fact it would have taken no work to at least reference this fact? Let alone have some new bosses in the first half instead? What the absolute clusterfuck of Demons we saw during the intro? They really on show up during PART of the second half?

What about Moroes' spirit helping us cleanse Karazhan? Why is he fighting us once again when we're going there to fight the Legion and stop them from taking advantage of it to hurt Azeroth? Moroes was never evil. There are leaked stuff that he's becoming a class hall follower, but why not just have him be the quest giver the entire time, and then help us through the dungeon? Rather than stupid fucking Khadgar, once again.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-10-09 at 05:57 PM.