Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    It says only about endangerment. Which extreme crime in Somalia would pose.
    No, you just don't understand how the laws work. There's precedents for this kind of stuff, you won't be considered to be endangered just because of the general crime rate in your home country being high. They don't care about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is 'extreme crime'? The US has an 'extreme crime' rate for homicide in comparison to Western Europe, it is all relative and Somalia having a crappy crime rate is not justifiable grounds to extend asylum. Asylum is for persecution, not fear of getting burgled.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    By your standards most of US citizens could apply for asylum in West Europe.

That rule is applied when an asylum seeker WILL be subject of abuses. For example sending back someone condemned of apostasy in Saudi Arabia

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    No, you just don't understand how the laws work. There's precedents for this kind of stuff, you won't be considered to be endangered just because of the general crime rate in your home country being high. They don't care about that.
    There were precedents of refugees from Iran in the US not being moved back after the revolution, because it was deemed that they wouldn't be able to assimilate there, since they'd been detached from the society for too long. In this case, apparently, the grounds are much higher than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

There were precedents of refugees from Iran in the US not being moved back after the revolution, because it was deemed that they wouldn't be able to assimilate there, since they'd been detached from the society for too long. In this case, apparently, the grounds are much higher than that.
    Given the appearent complete lack of any attempts to integrate into the society of their chosen place of asylum, I highly doubt that the somali refugees suffer from the same problem.

Deleted
    Ah, yes. As we all know the law in the USA and precedents in USA, applies to Danish laws and their precedents.

Do you think before you post? What the fuck does US laws have to do with Danish laws?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, yes. As we all know the law in the USA and precedents in USA, applies to Danish laws and their precedents.

Do you think before you post? What the fuck does US laws have to do with Danish laws?
    The UN asylum laws are the same and are applied to all UN members... And that's the last thing I will tell you, given your inability to keep things civil. Good day!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    The UN asylum laws are the same and are applied to all UN members... And that's the last thing I will tell you, given your inability to keep things civil. Good day!
    The UN does not create any laws.

The UN does not create any laws.
    True. It's amazing how much of people's ideas about asylum are based on nothing.

The UN don't even require that all members of the human rights council have signed the declaration of universal human rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    How many threads did this guy make before getting rebanned? Jeez.
    Yeah right!!?? How dare he disagree with The SJW BS !! How dare he!! SJW mods Ban him NOW!

Why cant sweden and norway do the same? Denmark and Finland got balls enough to do it.

His special so .... You know..

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Yeah right!!?? How dare he disagree with The SJW BS !! How dare he!! SJW mods Ban him NOW!
    The guy is a nut though. He does this every time his ban is over. He jumps in, posts shitload of rather extreme posts and gets banned again.