Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Henriksson View Post
    That's the beauty of dungeons, if you remember the insanely creative shit in world #1 CM times at the end of WoD you know what I mean.
    Yeah, no intention to do anymore ones above 10 now that we've done the 15 lol, but it was fun I guess while it lasted

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Teeming increase the number of adds and make oyu need to kill more adds and then fortified gives the adds more health how in the world does that not have an impact on timer. Last week was way better with sanguine wich isn't even a thing, the healer absorption shield wich is also not a thing, cause stuff hit so hard on this level your healer will never overheal, and Tyranical wich makes the bosses hard as fuck but waste way less time as there are less bosses on a dungeon then there are adds.
    Yes, teeming def made it a lot worse on some packs especially with fortified which amplifies the teeming.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing preventing me from pushing right now is getting frustrated with certain dungeons popping up as I advance past 10. I finished a HoV 10 for example (not on time, took a terrible composition to just get them +10 for the chest) and I can't imagine even doing that with teeming and fortified right now, it was fucking aids at 10, I can't imagine it at 15. Meanwhile we took a bad composition to a 10 Maw of Souls and beat the timer pretty badly. Had we known that one would have been that easy, we would have potted on some of the trash packs and actually got 2 chests out of it.

Most of the dungeons aren't too bad and I hope they slowly make tweaks to them to not make them as cancerous. Some are universally easier and some of them have difficulties that are absurd depending on the weekly affixes. We cleared (not on time) DHT with Tyrannical and overall it wasn't that bad on 11, until we hit Xavius. It took us awhile and a little bit of luck with who he decided to nightmare bolt post 50%, but it was awful. Can't imagine doing Xavius with Tyrannical on 15 though, unless you brought exactly the right classes.

We really should have pushed last week with Tyrannical-Overflowing-Sanguine, because it was a lot easier than Foritified-Skittish-Teeming. Again, depends on the instance though. Some Tyrannical bosses (as mentioned Xavius) are awful, but luckily there aren't too many bosses that are that bad with Tyrannical.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    The only thing preventing me from pushing right now is getting frustrated with certain dungeons popping up as I advance past 10. I finished a HoV 10 for example (not on time, took a terrible composition to just get them +10 for the chest) and I can't imagine even doing that with teeming and fortified right now, it was fucking aids at 10, I can't imagine it at 15. Meanwhile we took a bad composition to a 10 Maw of Souls and beat the timer pretty badly. Had we known that one would have been that easy, we would have potted on some of the trash packs and actually got 2 chests out of it.

Most of the dungeons aren't too bad and I hope they slowly make tweaks to them to not make them as cancerous. Some are universally easier and some of them have difficulties that are absurd depending on the weekly affixes. We cleared (not on time) DHT with Tyrannical and overall it wasn't that bad on 11, until we hit Xavius. It took us awhile and a little bit of luck with who he decided to nightmare bolt post 50%, but it was awful. Can't imagine doing Xavius with Tyrannical on 15 though, unless you brought exactly the right classes.

We really should have pushed last week with Tyrannical-Overflowing-Sanguine, because it was a lot easier than Foritified-Skittish-Teeming. Again, depends on the instance though. Some Tyrannical bosses (as mentioned Xavius) are awful, but luckily there aren't too many bosses that are that bad with Tyrannical.
    yeah, we finished it this week with teeming, fortified, skittish and it was way worse then last week lol

Quote Originally Posted by tekniqz1991 View Post
    Hi guys, our first clear of mythic+15.
    First of all, great video with your 15+ nelths lair run!
    Can i ask you about addons you're using?
    Especially:
    1) mobs health bar's
    2)above your target plate - big picture of vulnerable with timer
    3)and addon with usefull information about m+ time for +2\+3 etc.
    Thanks!)

Deleted
    Big grats on the 15. Didnt expect it to be Nelths rly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashey View Post
    First of all, great video with your 15+ nelths lair run!
    Can i ask you about addons you're using?
    Especially:
    1) mobs health bar's
    2)above your target plate - big picture of vulnerable with timer
    3)and addon with usefull information about m+ time for +2\+3 etc.
    Thanks!)
    Heya, sure no issues

So the mobs health bar is Tidy Plates
    The Vulnerable is a WA
    The addon is Gotta go Fast! perfect addon for Mythic+!!

Deleted
    The last boss of CoS can be bugged into a corner/wall so it doesn't actually cast anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    The last boss of CoS can be bugged into a corner/wall so it doesn't actually cast anything.
    Lol, great so the mythical tyrannical court has been revealed

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    Is there a video of that?

Is there a video of that?
    Link your logs! Henriksson

Quote Originally Posted by tekniqz1991 View Post
    Link your logs! Henriksson
    Have never bothered with logs in dungeons, all I have is a screenshot of the +14 run after melandrus died.

http://i.imgur.com/6fp5XQm.jpg
    Last edited by Henriksson; 2016-10-10 at 02:18 PM.

Have never bothered with logs in dungeons, all I have is a screenshot of the +14 run after melandrus died.
    god!!! lol, btw, can confirm the bug works my group just tested it in a 10, is that what you guys did LOL

I assume what @Henriksson did was have one person wait outside the room and the rest just stack on the boss. This causes the boss to just stare at the person outside the room as they're the only blade surge target, and never place mirror images.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I assume what @Henriksson did was have one person wait outside the room and the rest just stack on the boss. This causes the boss to just stare at the person outside the room as they're the only blade surge target, and never place mirror images.
    haha, yeah we just tried it, it works with LOS too, its actually impossible to heal through those on Tyranical 15.

Deleted
    Have all dungeons now been cleared in a +15 mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Have all dungeons now been cleared in a +15 mode?
    Nope, not that I know off. A 15 halls of Valor is insane

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by amaaz View Post
    Big grats on the 15. Didnt expect it to be Nelths rly.
    Was def one of the easier ones with our strat.