Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    And yet I saw barely anyone complaining when that happened. People enjoyed them. At least this time with Kara the raid instance is staying put.
    Exacly that i mean

15+ Year Old Account
    Because this is actually a full rework with mechanical changes and design changes (completely new encounters, old boss encounters changed, new lore stuff) to the dungeon, not the exact same dungeon but 20 lvls higher (and easier) like naxx was.
    You're literally the first complaint I've heard/seen - I don't actually know a single player who DOESN'T look forward to the new karazhan.

Also, the patch isn't just karazhan, it also has a new viking raid and some suramar stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blizzard didn't have any problem killing Kael'thas, Illidan, Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, or even Kael'thas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will see how disappointing it will be. I'm guessing it won't be based on what PTR footage I've seen from fatboss.

Naxx was to me a bit disappointing. I had never set my foot in Naxx40 but I had done plenty TBC raids, so Naxx just felt so dated in every thinkable design aspect.

It just doesn't seem that they're doing the same treatment with Kara. They've mixing things up, changing the storyline inside and making new encounters, save from those in the beginning which is a bit meh.. but then again it's worth thinking of that this is a complementary dungeon and not a raid tier.

Deleted
    It's not the same dungeon. Move on with your life and just ignore games you don't like.

Yet another MMO Champion forums non-issue(TM).

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    It doesn't matter how its inconsistent that no reference is made to us having been there. It doesn't matter how it makes no sense that the Shade of Aran, Terestrian Illhoof, and Netherspite are all somehow gone but other ghosts are still around, and undead characters are still around.
    Did you ever stop to think that a lot of players don't really care about lore and sense and just want to play a fun game? I'm one of those people. Sure, it would be extra nice if they made it consistent, but I really don't care that they didn't.

I go to dungeons and kill the same boss 5-10 times! But I should somehow care that new Kara is not acknowledging our past presence? Why? It's a game, I kill things for fun and loot and I don't care why. I don't ask questions about underwater fireballs, mounts in my backpack and the fact that I never really die, but apparently every lore character does. I just play.

Man, every time I think I see the craziest knee-jerk response to an incredibly minor complaint about Karazhan, I get surprised by another.

Jesus you people should be working for Blizzard. Your PR spin is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    And besides, you want this, or another 6.1? Exactly
    This, this, oh so very much this.

There are already enough posts mentioning the other content added in 7.1, so I'm not gonna bother re-iterate that.

Just never give us another 6.1 patch again, ever... Personally I thought nothing could top the 4.1 patch back then, yet it did :P

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Man the flame bait quality at mmo champion sure isn't what it used to be.
    It stops being bait after the fish bites, then for better or for worse, it's considered food. This thread has become food.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    You put the sour in dinosour.

The orange ones are the best, and you're one of the shitty green ones.

That is one of the most savage flames I have read in a while! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Man, every time I think I see the craziest knee-jerk response to an incredibly minor complaint about Karazhan, I get surprised by another.

Jesus you people should be working for Blizzard. Your PR spin is amazing.
    No, basically is because your argument is shit and completely incoherent. You can't seriously be that stupid. " why is there no mention if us being there before in a patch called " RETURN to fucking Karazan" I would discuss themeaning of return but I don't have time to draw the pictures out in crayon for ya. Why are some bosses still there and others aren't? A) part of the castle is obliterated, B) we don't explore every single fucking part we explored before and C) Demons when destroyed return to the twisting nether, and therefore could quite possibly be being used by the legion elsewhere, like the entire continent they are invading right now. You bitch and fucking complain and calk people fanboys, but in reality people are just pointing out that "complaints" are an incoherent pile of shit and garbage that isn't even an attempt at a reasonable debate

10+ Year Old Account
    It hasn't even been released yet so it is far too early to start crying.

Closing.