10+ Year Old Account

Any Monks, Druids, or Shamans feel shafted with our follower armaments?

We can't place work orders for them since we have a class hall talent that gives a "chance" for missions to give us armaments or champion equipment. In theory, you should get some at least every 12 hours since that is what other classes get. However, I'm getting 1-2 a week or like 1 out of every 10 missions.

It SUCKS. My followers are still around 810 or 815 even though most of them are almost epic quality already. Blizzard seriously needs to fix the drop chance for these armaments or give us the ability to place work orders for them. Hate the RNG aspect of increasing my followers ilvl's. I can't even complete the epic/rare missions because my ilvl is too low.

Deleted
    I'm getting armament missions all the time on my Druid and Shaman :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    I'm getting armament missions all the time on my Druid and Shaman :/
    The armament missions are different than the class hall talent which has a chance for missions to return an armament on completion.

I sometimes get missions, but I rarely get the talent proc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    The armament missions are different than the class hall talent which has a chance for missions to return an armament on completion.

I sometimes get missions, but I rarely get the talent proc.
    I never really paid any attention to the yield on that. I'll have a look the next few days and report back.

For a player getting by on minimal order resources, free equipment on mission success would be nicer than feeding work orders.

But for pete's sake who is that player, when there's new WQs every day in every zone awarding 900 resources or thereabouts?

I keep my followers doing missions near-24/7 and I have received zero equipment items with quality above green. I possess two rare items, one epic, and one legendary, all acquired through other means. (Three explicit mission rewards ds and one withered training end chest, respectively.)

If other classes are getting at least a trickle of rare+ equipment from work orders, then yeah that's annoying.

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.
    Players: AAARGH ponies are RNG!
    Now it's even harder to be perfect. /unsub
    They should just make ponies baseline.
    LOL @ World of Ponycraft.

It's just a different form of RNG. I got 4 work orders for follower gear completed and it was 3 green quality equipment items and 1 green enhancement token. Priest class hall btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got tons of armaments and equipment from the class hall perk on my druid. I've had to sell most of them off because my followers got to 850 and double-slotted pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    I got tons of armaments and equipment from the class hall perk on my druid. I've had to sell most of them off because my followers got to 850 and double-slotted pretty fast.
    Keep them for when they eventually increase the item level cap, like they did with warlords.

I did at first. But now that all my followers are max ilvl, i like it. I'm getting a huge stockpile of gear for them without spending resources on it.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Druid here, all followers are epic at 850.

Getting a lot of missions with gear even though it is not needed anymore.

I main a Monk. My lowest follower is 815 and my highest is 835. I only have two Epic so far, although the other six are close. I thought it'd be a bigger problem than it turned out to be, so I'm fine with it.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    Keep them for when they eventually increase the item level cap, like they did with warlords.
    True. I'll have to set some aside.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    I rarely get the talent proc.
    I... I can't remember when actively completing one in game, but I would come home from work with what seemed to be an armament from nearly every quest that I completed with the phone app. First time I was like... where the fuck did these 6 armor things come from... and why didn't I use these 5 AP items... wtf??? and then I was like, OH SHIT WAIT, phone app!!! And then it was fun not logging into a 102 alt for 3 days, coming back to 3K worth of AP items there. And then you run out of garrison resources and uninstall.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    It's just a different form of RNG. I got 4 work orders for follower gear completed and it was 3 green quality equipment items and 1 green enhancement token. Priest class hall btw.
    Then this doesn't apply to you. I'm talking about a class hall talent that gives your followers a chance to return with champion equipment since Monks, Druids, and Shamans can't place work orders for them.

It's unreliable and stupid.

Deleted
    Actually in comparison I think it makes us save a bit ressources. Out of 8, only one is not maxed with a level of 790 currently.
    That said I only aimed to have 5 maxed and ignored the other 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    I opened a ticket about this. I think it's bugged. I haven't received any armaments in over a week of sending followers on missions every time they are up using my phone app.