Bigger penalties for Mythic+ trolls needed

So I started my weekly Mythic+, got a group from LFG, only +4 so shouldn't be too hard.

After finally getting a tank + healer, we start the run. I put my Keystone in, all is going well. Then halfway through the first pull, the healer leaves the group and says #l2p.

Now my Keystone is depleted, and unlikely to be made whole again, for the rest of the week, all because of some asshole troll. He gets to walk away without any punishment to his keystone, he can go and join a new group.

Really frustrating, I reported the guy to Blizzard, and told his Guild Master, but there needs to be stricter penalties for this kind of thing. e.g leaving a Mythic+ before it's completed means your keystone gets depleted too, or you don't get a chest reward at the end of the week.

Right now it's silly that stupid kids can just fuck with you that easily, very frustrating.

Another possible solution, the ability to cancel Mythic+ runs within the first 3-5 minutes of the run

Deleted
    Solution? Play with your friends don't pug

10+ Year Old Account
    they should make it that your locked in to that mythic ID until you complete or Majority off the party abandons it, therefore you can be a counter dick and lock him out from doing anymore mythic+ for the week.
    Last edited by Twistedelmo; 2016-10-12 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandises View Post
    My friends stopped playing WoW a long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandises View Post
    Not always possible. Not many of my friends play, not on the same faction either. Guild? Unfortunately unreliable currently, as they all pug as well, or they have 'main' guilds they run with. What then?