Poll: What class has the best order hall campaign story?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    My main is a shaman, god i hate the shaman one...
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

I've only done the DH one and its pretty good. The end is epic as hell too when...

All the DH champions jump and glide down to the Legion planet(forget the name). Then at the end you basically tell Kil'Jaeden himself to go fuck off.

Deleted
    I've only done mage and monk, but from what I've heard the DK one sounds the most interesting.

Only done Warrior and Hunter. And warrior so far is a huge disappointement, the voice acting is also one big cringe fest - they managed to completely ruin the vrykul for me, not at all what they were in wotlk

Hunter is alright I guess.

done pally, DK, warrior

DK was the best... i actually wanted to keep playing my DK alt just for class hall story, and i actually liked the ending. I avoided all spoilers soon as i heard about the new 4 horsemen so each one was new to me. At the end I was like really blizz.. u can't do this.. i wont. I had thought uther the lightbringer would be it as well, but the ending fit with who it was imo.

Pally was also great, and loved the Nelf priest becoming a pally could be used to open up the class to them in the future.

warrior was blah... i had to force myself to do it and couldn't wait for it to be over. just didn't fit to me..
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    I really enjoyed the Shaman one, it was awesome recruiting the elemental lords to our cause. I also LOVE the class hall.

The only other one I've done is DH....it was just okay. Kind of boring TBH.

DK one disappointed me in the end. I like the ideas and overall goals of the story but execution of some of the elements felt weak in quite a few important areas, and the final scenario was just a disaster as far I'm concerned when the actions taken just made no real sense. I know a lot of people enjoyed the DK class quest line and I accept I'm probably in the minority here, but really hate the fact that DKs were made to look like weak willed idiots in the end.

The Warrior I'm still working through, but my big complaint is that it's just so off the wall from what I was expecting, it's just so very odd.
    Last edited by Casterbridge; 2016-10-12 at 04:27 PM.

Monk is the best !!!

Fight some vrykul, do 5 missions, get a beer recipe, do 5 missions, O shit legion randomly spawn in class hall.. quick make that beer we found its recipe and fight the legion !

Sigh..

Deleted
    I don't know who got the best, but I did enjoy it on my warrior. Going back to Ulduar was fun. Beside from that there wasn't really many epic moments. Perhaps the final stage was fine as well

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Lorewise, the Light trumps anything when it can be bothered. Why it could not be bothered to save Fordring in the first place is beyond me, though.
    I think it's because he used up everything on the last fight against Arthas.

"Light, grant me one final blessing, give me the strength to shatter these bonds."

Loved the DK story the best so far. Getting the Four Horsemen was pretty cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Lorewise, the Light trumps anything when it can be bothered. Why it could not be bothered to save Fordring in the first place is beyond me, though.
    But it did. We see that several times in the game, the Light cannot always save the mortal existence ("life") of a person, but it can save their soul, which it did. His soul and life energy did not get consumed into their freaking fel-machines, he even _lived_ long enough for us to come and take him away from there and to pass on his legacy.
    And then it saved him again, when the DKs come and want to raise him into undeath. Well... that's kind of 'the Light' with a lot of help. ^^

Only done warrior so far but I plan on doing atleast DK and warlock aswell, other than revisiting Ulduar it hasn't been that interesting. I still like the class hall by its looks and how easy it is to navigate.

Prob Monk, you make booze.

DK seems to be leading, but I'm not into edgelord classes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadycharacter1 View Post
    death knight ending was a cop out, they should have went with fordring as the fourth horsemen
    Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    I think the DK ending was changed because Pallies started whining on the forums during Beta
    Agreed. For the Paladin diehards that argued that Fordring would never willingly damn himself to such a fate, let's not forget that he was only a plea from Bolvar away from willingly damning himself to the Frozen Throne as the new Lich King.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Ive done three. Rogue was the best, followed by shammy and then warlock. I thought the lock one was terrible.
    I really need to work on my rogue. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

I have done Mage,Hunter and Druid.

The Druid one was top notch and the Mage one was ok i guess. The Hunter one was pretty wank. I got a little bit into the Pally one and found it to be pretty good.

Deleted
    Have done warrior, mage and rogue so far. Absolutely loved the rogue storyline, some top notch stuff in there with both fun and sad quests but they all fit the class very well. Warriors and mages were decent and pretty fun too but not on the same level as the rogue one.
    Now to get on with the hunter and paladin ones for starters.