Poll: Where did you found your legendary?

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by n7stormreaver View Post
    In my dreams
    ^

I kid, but I haven't gotten one yet. It'll happen when it happens.

Should have an "I didn't" option.

Though it would be winning by an absurd landslide.

Got my eye of the twisting nether from N Ursoc.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Should have an "I didn't" option.

Though it would be winning by an absurd landslide.
    Well, some smart ass seem to think having that option is dumb because "where did you get your" is the question. As if the "dont have one" option would detract or something.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I ended up getting my from a pug norm EN run off the first boss.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

I want to recheck this thread when we have above 1k voters. But so far (~200) i'd say that:

-Mythics+ are very inneficient when it comes to drops. This is to be expected as they can be spammed. They want to avoid a flood of legendary. It is possible to farm them, that is, force more legendaries to drop earlier by doing A LOT of M+, but it's extremely inefficient.
    -They are waaaay more inefficient for heroic dungeons. For the same reasons, but m+ has a (much) higher chance. Hence why people that spammed heroics pre mythic release didn't get legendaries.
    -Ciclical things that blizzard wants to promote have generous drop rates, that is, WQ cache, raids (normal and above). You can do them only so much evey week. This is the most efficient way to go after legendary.
    -Mythic dungeons have a good drop rate too, higher than mythic+, due to its weekly lockout.

In sum, to farm efficiently:
    -Do daily cache, clear all raid modes weekly, clear all M+ mythic dungeons.
    -Go to M+ if you have another good reason to do so, like get upgrade, weekly chest, etc.

If you want to be a tryhard and you have time to spare spamming M+ will make some difference. But it's a proportionally insanely small difference considering time invested.

WQ chest. Although I was in the wrong spec... oh well

Seems like doing the lower M+ is the way to go

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Highmountain WQ Chest.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just killed Heroic Cenarius and I got mine. What is funny to me is that just before I finished my class hall upgrade to equip 2 legendaries, I jokingly/seriously said "All I need is to get my first one". As a tank DH I got the cloak which is pretty nice for me ^_^

Now I just need my second one and I'll be good!

Deleted
    I got mine from LFR Cenarius. I honestly wish that it didn't, legendary items should not drop from that abomination.

Found mine on LFR Cenarius, 2nd week of LFR.

Deleted
    I got mine last night from WQ Chest. However it doesn't matter since I'm a Survival Hunter and there is only one Legendary I can use. I didn't get it. Instead I got a ring, that buffs Carve(a very weak AoE skill) and gives me Haste/Mastery. However both stats are completely dead for Survival. Yet all legendaries except the one I need are haste/mastery.

It's not like I can compromise and use the stats, they aren't simply a dps loss, they give me nothing. The SV mastery works for only 1 skill, is extremely low chance and very situational. Most of my skills don't use energy and crit/vers give me a more substantial dps gain than faster GCD.

I can't reforge the ring so now it sits in my bags. As far as RNG goes, I may not get the legendary I need for the whole expansion and the stats on the rest might as well be only stamina, that's how dead haste/mastery is for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weekly M+ chest
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

15+ Year Old Account
    My tenth Emissary Chest. Court of Farondis, I think. It was just the necklace, but, hey, it's nice being able to slap an expensive enchant on it knowing that I probably won't be replacing it.

Kirin Tor box
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    From Normal mode Ash'Golm in Vault of the Wardens when farming the hidden Thunderfury skin.

Deleted
    First legendary from the first boss in Court of Stars, the first time I was doing it.
    Second legendary from Ursoc normal.

Deleted
    emerald nightmare raid finder?

Got it as a drop from Renferal in EN Normal.