Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    But the crux of that problem comes from that fact that Arms is so RNG.
    It's off the gcd and you can spam it in BC. You don't only use it to prevent ragecap. You do CS + FR -> MS every time you get a proc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by paul232 View Post
    No, you just FR once after CS. Fr is already a loss of DRP at all cases (INCLUDING SD) as shown here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets..._FU/edit#gid=0

FR is used SOLELY for Rage management and fishing for tactician procs in BC. The other talents are so terrible that the benefit during BC & rage management is enough for FR.
    Typo in sheet?: Execute costs 40 rage while MS costs 16. Exe should then be 32, to account for Dauntless (-20% ragecost).

I don't know what the hell is that shit, but it's a clear copy of mine:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...b8U/edit#gid=0

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Are you guys taking sweeping strikes for ursoc? We killed bird and my dps was alright like 64 percentile but we did ursoc pulls and I was shit
    no and some warriors just stay on boss

Deleted
    How do Precise Strikes work with Dauntless?
    E.g. either:
    Execute example:
    - 40 rage PS reduces by 45%(=18 rage reduction) then Dauntless makes exe cost 32 and this then minus the further 18? so 14 in the end
    - 32 rage execute PS recuces by 45% = 18 ragecost (17.6)

I'm gonna assume the second, but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjl View Post
    I don't know what the hell is that shit, but it's a clear copy of mine:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...b8U/edit#gid=0
    He must've copied it to adjust his own Mastery/Crit values and incorporate Dauntless, but mustve forgotten to adjust execute.

I think the SD field does not account for PS, does it?
    Last edited by mmoc566a9abf7a; 2016-10-13 at 02:33 PM.

Deleted
    is it definitely higher dps using slam instead of FR as main filler, looking at logs i can't really see people using slam more often (ones without gloves or ring legendary).

Quote Originally Posted by Bebbl89 View Post
    How do Precise Strikes work with Dauntless?
    E.g. either:
    Execute example:
    - 40 rage PS reduces by 45%(=18 rage reduction) then Dauntless makes exe cost 32 and this then minus the further 18? so 14 in the end
    - 32 rage execute PS recuces by 45% = 18 ragecost (17.6)

I'm gonna assume the second, but I'm not sure.

He must've copied it to adjust his own Mastery/Crit values and incorporate Dauntless, but mustve forgotten to adjust execute.

I think the SD field does not account for PS, does it?
    It's the second; they're multiplicative. 40 * .8 * .55 = 17.6. Don't round to 18, because the game does use fractions of a point of rage for rage costs/gains.

With legendary gloves is Overpower better than Dauntless?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebbl89 View Post
    Typo in sheet?: Execute costs 40 rage while MS costs 16. Exe should then be 32, to account for Dauntless (-20% ragecost).
    I was comparing Slam with FR and only changed the relevant rage costs so yea I kinda forgot about execute ^^

Wanted to ask how good Yl'gynoth's trinket for arms. No sims seems to support it in their calculations.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Wanted to ask how good Yl'gynoth's trinket for arms. No sims seems to support it in their calculations.
    Very good. A high ilvl one can do anywhere from 5-15% of your damage.

Yl'gynoth's trinket? Is it Wringling Sinew? Sorry I can't look up much from where I'm located (at work).

Deleted
    I know this question gets asked all the time but, I've got an 850 relic (+43 ilevels) that gives Exploit the Weakness and an 880 (+52 ilevels) that gives Whirlwind Damage. Which one would you guys use?

Quote Originally Posted by Zalon View Post
    I know this question gets asked all the time but, I've got an 850 relic (+43 ilevels) that gives Exploit the Weakness and an 880 (+52 ilevels) that gives Whirlwind Damage. Which one would you guys use?
    880. EtW relics got nerfed hard, they're still usable but they're not priority anymore.

--

Just got the Game Changer ring, do I socket it with 200 mastery or 200 strength? I know Icy-Veins says the strength one but I thought Mastery would be more preferable?

--

Also, how is the rotation now? If CS is up and I don't have Shattered Defenses, then I would hit CS to get SD and hit Execute proc? Or Execute Proc > CS > MS (etc)?
    Last edited by Tatsujin; 2016-10-14 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    880. EtW relics got nerfed hard, they're still usable but they're not priority anymore.
    Nerf has nothing to do with it. Even before nerf EtW accounted for about 25ilvl difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by paul232 View Post
    I was comparing Slam with FR and only changed the relevant rage costs so yea I kinda forgot about execute ^^
    You understand that dpr still stays the same comparatively if you cut every rage cost by fixed percent?

Deleted
    Would like to check Relic priority with you guys.

I use:
    Precise Strikes > EtW > Deathblow = Crushing Blows

PS 885 = EtW 895 (so 10ilvl worth)
    PS 875 > 895 DB and CB (20 ilvl)
    PS 865 > 895 Irrelevant Trait (30 ilvl)

EtW 885 > DB/CB 895 (10 ilvl)
    EtW 875 > 895 Irrelevant Trait (20 ilvl)

DB = CB
    DB/CB 885 > 895 Irrelevant Trait (10 ill)

I made this list by looking at that Relic guide which courses through the thread: https://lawskywall.github.io/2016/09...elic-list.html

However, I am kinda curious that Unending Rage isn't in there and also, the guys Trinket List is completely messed up, so I am very unsure about its reliability.

Trinket list is messed up because it was simmed with 100 iterations. UR relics is not there because come on, how the fuck would you accumulate 140 rage?

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post

--

Just got the Game Changer ring, do I socket it with 200 mastery or 200 strength? I know Icy-Veins says the strength one but I thought Mastery would be more preferable?

--

Also, how is the rotation now? If CS is up and I don't have Shattered Defenses, then I would hit CS to get SD and hit Execute proc? Or Execute Proc > CS > MS (etc)?
    welcome to the club.

all your sockets should be mastery.

if you can, always cs before stone heart (thats the exe proc) for SD ofc, for the simple fact that that juicy 40 rage exe resets cs every 2nd or 3rd time you get to use it.

also, hope you got that deathblow trait online.

Trinket list is messed up because it was simmed with 100 iterations. UR relics is not there because come on, how the fuck would you accumulate 140 rage?
    IDK man, maybe I'm just bad but I often (usually?) hit rage cap with 1/3 UR during BC. To be fair I guess 110 to 140 is quite a stretch though.

Deleted

You understand that dpr still stays the same comparatively if you cut every rage cost by fixed percent?
    Yea but I wanted to see the accurate numbers. Maybe a 20% rage decrease doesn't change the priority but if the DPR difference is small, (like Slam vs 1FRMS with CS & SD on) it could be beneficial to accept a DPR loss for making sure you don't ragecap which is why the CS -> FR -> MS is suggested.