Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    F2P does not make an mmo more appealing otherwise they would all have more players than WoW. Gameplay matters.
    Not to mention how bad the conmunities of ftp games are... it's ridiculous! If wow ever goes ftp, I bet half the quality people would instantly quit over the rage/qq/trolling that goes on waaaaay more in ftp.. but that's my opinion?

diablo -universe ego shooter with coop against ki demons, on overwatch engine.

It might be an actual RPG.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo 4: Not Diablo 3.

Comes with a pet eraser.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's most likely Diablo related and I'm more than happy with that. If I can get even half as much replay out of whatever it is as I did with Diablo 3, it'd be hundreds of of hours of satisfaction over the course of the next few years.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    F2P does not make an mmo more appealing otherwise they would all have more players than WoW. Gameplay matters.
    I'd say that's WoW's continued success has more to do with the fact that WoW is MMOs to most people. The level of market saturation in WoW is pretty much only comparable to the biggest releases of all time.

Diablo clicker game for iOs and Android.
    When a player quits EVE and goes to WoW, the average IQ in both games increases.

i want Diablo like skyrim/witcher. it would be awesome

I am 99.99% sure it is a Diablo 2 remaster. Way too early for a Diablo 4, Diablo 3 is not outdated at all and anything they would want to change in a Diablo 4 they could just patch into Diablo 3.

And let's be real it's not a Diablo MMO, not sure why anyone would ever think that would happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onvious View Post
    i want Diablo like skyrim/witcher. it would be awesome
    This is what i want

Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Diablo clicker game for iOs and Android.
    This is what we will get

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zsecmmo View Post
    What is this new project everyone is shifting too? I hope it's not Overwatch 2.0 - personally I rather play WoW. Opinions?
    We're not getting a big project this year. However, I put my money on DII remastered.

Diablo 4 is coming. Just not this year.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Gotta be Diablo 4, the only thing they hired for recently in large numbers is a 'diablo project' and as far as we know D3 has been 'finished' for over two years now. Its the only thing Blizzard isn't actively working on making money from right now. Even SC2 has them working on those greasy cosmetic microtransactions but Diablo has nothing we know of but a lot of people working on a 'diablo project'.

We can only dream about it being another mmo of WoW's scale.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Isn't Legion already knows as "World of Diablo"? ;P
    Almost.

'World of Diablo' is probably too big and risky to make. It could be anything really, but I feel they will have a big reveal for Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    lol new project

get ready to shell out 60 bucks for diablo 4, play it for 2 months and stop forever.
    I played Diablo 3 since release and i still play it atleast 1 day a week...
    Fractal Design R5 |MSI Z87-G45 | i5 4690k @4.6Ghz | Noctua NH-D15 | Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1866 | MSI 980ti G6 |
    XFX 850W | WD Black 1TB | Samsung Evo 850 1TB | Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD x 2 | Intel 180GB SSD | Rog Swift

I hope for D4, we'll probably get a D3 expac... the wait will continue!

Diablo garrison mobile game incoming.

What is this new project everyone is shifting too? I hope it's not Overwatch 2.0 - personally I rather play WoW. Opinions?
    If it's secret, that means nobody knows what it is. I mean, seriously? We have to explain that to you?

But in more serious news...they need new titles. They have to be working on something. There may be multiple projects being looked at as potential candidates - Metzen was VP of new franchise development before he left, so some work was done towards that, and obviously still is - and they were hiring for a game set in the Diablo universe. The two franchises that are up in the air are Starcraft and Diablo. Will they get new versions? Starcraft 3 and Diablo 4? Or are they moving on?

I'm sure Blizzcon will answer some of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    We're not getting a big project this year. However, I put my money on DII remastered.

Diablo 4 is coming. Just not this year.
    DII remastered is happening, they're hiring for it. But I don't think it will be released this year.

Deleted
    Didn't the roadmap say 2 addons for d3?

Also i don't see the need for a d4. There is nothing they couldn't put in a d3 addon, be it content, new classes or whatever and the engine isn't too old to justify a new game. Furthermore creating addons creates additional sales of the base game.

Deleted
    Doesn't make any sense, why have two Diablo games? Diablo III is basically a MMO the view is just top down.
    Have you even played D3?
    it is about as similar to an MMO as a Peanut Jelly Sandwhich is to a BBQ Steak Dinner.

I would love to see an MMO in the Diablo universe as there is a great deal of story and lore in the current games, but I just don't see it happening. Maybe a new incarnation of the current Diablo game with better graphics and more game modes is all we will get.