Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm completely dissatisfied with BM Hunter's Artifact skins...I don't like any of them and use some Transmog Green that is kick ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    MM skins are ugly af, I'm still using the default one, but brown/red skin.

The feathery/fiery/winged ones are alright but still lackluster compared to other classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the MM crossbow model a lot. But other than that, all of the hunter artifact skins are "meh". Still rolling Black Bow / Golden Bow transmogs after all these years.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'll be rocking Rhokdelar until I can get the new updated rhokdelar. If that quest line was done later it would be a legendary bow and I love the model with the flowers and mushrooms that grow. Still very unique in that regard. I'm disappointed in some models, but others are great.

tbh the best appearances for BM/MM are the 'grind tier' ones (sister's bond and eaglewatch)

I like the idea of a techbow appearance but what we actually got is pretty blah

10+ Year Old Account
    I use the Challenge mode Bow and Gun from WOD. They both look so much better than our artifact weapons (atm). I do think though that blizzard has some hidden artifact weapon skins to be released later on so we will just have to wait and see how good they are. IMO the Challenge mode gun from WOD is a perfect fit for Legion. To me it looks like its mana infused, a perfect look for the Nightfallen. I just hope you was able to complete the Challenge mode Dun. and get a gold rating. I personally got Gold on 5 of them early on and actually got the last 3, 1 month before Legion released. Lucky I guess. I know what you mean though. Keep fingers crossed for new and unique looks for our Hunter.

Deleted
    I will never get why people are so negative about this all the time. Saying Blizzard doesn't put effort in it or screwed us over is just hyperbole and an insult to the artists. It's subjective, you like it or you don't or anything else between those two opinions. If the artifacts or gear would have weird glitches, a texture that was acceptable in 1999 or less polygons than the SNES version of Starfox had, then you'd have a point.

I actually like the fire bow appearance locked behind Balance of Power. Going to take a few weeks to unlock that but it looks sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gammarax View Post
    I actually like the fire bow appearance locked behind Balance of Power. Going to take a few weeks to unlock that but it looks sweet.
    Will take longer than a few weeks. You need the Nighthold to come out before you can get it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've actually grown pretty fond of the mm crossbow.

Eh, the skins are ok.

There's plenty of other classes/specs with AF weapons just as mediocre. It could have been worse (look at Arms war, lol), but it definitely could have been better too.

As a Troll hunter, I just wish I had something that went back into Troll lore, but it seems like there's not really any troll lore in any of the AF weapons (well, aside from the Arms weapon that was used to slaughter tons of them).

15+ Year Old Account
    My gripe isn't even with the art, art is subjective. I see plenty of people with very simple transmogs and some people with very extravagant ones. What makes me more annoyed is that all three of the hidden ones have no cool lore or quest line, it's just a vendor or a stop. Makes it less grindy maybe and easier to get? Sure. Lame way to get it? You bet your ass.

The only real problem I have with the MM artifact skins is that they look like they have less detail than the bows in Sunwell from over 8 years ago. The weapon models have had a huge problem since Wrath/Cata with being really blocky (think all the swords look like they are blunt stones). Otherwise the first two skins are great. The other two are ok but I never did like that big phoenix bow in BC anyway.

The BM weapon is pretty crappy first because it is a gun and I personally don't like using them in WoW, and second because they are horrible gun models. They could have at least used good looking models like Ulduar guns or the one from KT. Instead it looks more like a fishing pole (a murlock themed fishing pole). The BM bow skin is ok but seems like a dungeon model.

The surv artifact suffers from the "looks more like stone than metal" problem, but it at least has some variety in what it looks like. For comparison, the Ashbringer looks pretty much the same (huge ugly "L" hilt) with different types of flames coming out of it depending on the skin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Belichick View Post
    My gripe isn't even with the art, art is subjective. I see plenty of people with very simple transmogs and some people with very extravagant ones. What makes me more annoyed is that all three of the hidden ones have no cool lore or quest line, it's just a vendor or a stop. Makes it less grindy maybe and easier to get? Sure. Lame way to get it? You bet your ass.
    You know its probably like that because they couldn't think of any cool lore quests for hunters. The class hall campaign could have been given to any physical class. The devs just don't have anything (or any understanding about class fantasy) for hunters and this is one more piece of proof to that fact.