Fox News has little Donny down 7 points.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Fox News has little Donny down 7 points.
    Their explanation is basically that women are destroying Trump. Justice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    You would think it wouldn't blacken their souls if they voted for equal wages for equal work, a basic principle of Reaganomics is that the more citizens take home the more they spend on the economy and women buy the most stuff for a family outside big ticket items like car and house payments (traditionally).

You know if they were actually interested in getting women's votes rather than telling them what they really vote for which happens to be what men vote for.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Trump today tried a two-prong defense against the accusations from the two four five women accusing him. It's a novel idea.

Part One: Tells his rally in Florida he has evidence that he submitted to the New York Times, which NYT disregarded

Part Two: Refuses to tell the very same rally what the evidence was. "We already have substantial evidence to dispute these lies and it will be made public in an appropriate way and at an appropriate time very soon."

I said it was novel, I never said it was smart.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Reaganomics
    didn't even read the rest of your post.

We tried this. It doesn't work. Stop bringing it up.

Yet some of his supporters believe that women have never and will never accomplish anything of value. It's poetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    And they, well O'Reilly, even softballed this question to Mike Pence. Wanna see him choke on it? Start around 1:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    And they, well O'Reilly, even softballed this question to Mike Pence. Wanna see him choke on it? Start around 1:30.
    That was cringe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    didn't even read the rest of your post.

We tried this. It doesn't work. Stop bringing it up.
    It's not that it works but rather republicans, who believe Reagan is the left hand of God, believe it does. They believe in reaganomics but don't live according to its scripture. Reading comprehension is a hell of a drug. I suggest actually reading things rather than refusing because it has words in it that you don't like.

I know it requires being capable of reading things with naughty words in it and it requires more than just making knee jerk reactions but it is called, "Using their own arguments against them." Which works a lot better than just yelling that they are wrong.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-10-14 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Found this today and thought it offered an interesting perspective. It doesn't excuse support of a blatantly xenophobic, mysogynistic, gay bashing opportunist... but it sums up why I feel uncomfortable at Hillary's dismissiveness too. It reminded me that ALL Americans, excluding the legit trolls and nutjobs, deserve hope and to be treated with a measure of compassion.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reason...alks-about_p2/
    This article is all about biased opinion and feels rather than giving facts and uses a generous serving of victimhood to reinforce "feels" upon the reader and then compels the reader to agree with the writer based on a shared feeling. It is nothing less than brain wash 101 and I have some swamp land in florida you may be interested in.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-10-14 at 03:39 AM.

Feelings can and do matter in an election, especially when they are supported by facts in context. While it is a fact that the country as a whole has shown economic growth, it is ALSO a fact that said growth has not typically manifested in small rural towns. The people in that segment feel they have not recovered and that their needs are callously dismissed by the Establishment...and they are right. Such disenfranchisement leads to anger, the kind of anger that has empowered demagogues throughout history.
    There is no context there, you fell for a brain wash article. Fool me once... nah I didn't fall for this. You did however, sorry.
    All it does is try to prey upon small town areas by informing the reader that their life really sucks and then directs their anger at a specific source which is the opposing party.

I can understand why you fell for it, it is very good at what it was designed to do, brainwash people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    "We already have substantial evidence to dispute these lies and it will be made public in an appropriate way and at an appropriate time very soon."
    smart.
    Now here have I heard almost this exact same sentence from him before... oh right, his tax returns.

By now it's quite obvious that it's just a delay tactic where he hopes things will just blow over and they will find something against Hillary to distract people from his own skeletons. Unfortunately for Donald, his skeletons are not only piling up but are actively trying to break down the closet door every passing day.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    Now here have I heard almost this exact same sentence from him before... oh right, his tax returns.

By now it's quite obvious that it's just a delay tactic where he hopes things will just blow over and they will find something against Hillary to distract people from his own skeletons. Unfortunately for Donald, his skeletons are not only piling up but are actively trying to break down the closet door every passing day.
    Traditionally law enforcement will publicly air a rape victim claiming to be raped by a douchebag, then reporters ask the accused if this is true and they always deny it, the act of denial enrages other victims to come out of the closet and add to the charges against the accused as they don't want to see the accused get away with it twice. It usually ends in doom for the accused and I don't see history changing in this case.

Basically Anderson Cooper signed Trumps doom by asking him if he has ever done these things to women without consent and Donald denied it in a national debate watched by millions.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-10-14 at 04:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So any point of view that disagrees with yours is invalid and I must be brainwashed. Yeeeah who does THAT sound like?

Btw...like the author, I was born and raised in a small town here, before moving to Cali. It's almost like I can recognize and even be sympathetic towards small town issues even thought I vehemently disagree with Trump and what he represents. What a thought, people I don't agree with can still have valid concerns and viewpoints!
    We are under no obligation to recognise viewpoints based on ignorance or misinformation as legitimate.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do the Trumpenese expect to happen when he is elected. He won't have support of the Houses no matter who controls at this point. He'll have a hard time SCOTUS since he hasn't read the Constitution. Foreign dignitaries would turn cold to the US just to spite Trump. US rivals would fuck with him just because he lacks experience, probably ending a war that didn't need to be started because Trump is shit at politics. I expect him to auction off his cabinet to the highest bidders. WTF would happen with his current legal battles? The cases go on of course but the sitting president being sued for fraud is not a good look, especially for a university, especially when he is supposed to be doing something about student debt...

Someone on reddit found this awesome tweet.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Please, don't. If the line is "Bill Clinton isn't running for President" neither is Don Jr. There's plenty to attack Trump with, such as everything else you said, without this.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

The real question is, would Junior be Qusay or Uday? Who is the relatively more sensible of the two and who is the true knucklehead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mike Pence was on an interview in Ohio Thursday and was asked a question regarding one of Clinton's ads, you know, one of the ones with Donald Trump speaking his own words in context? Apparently, an 11-year-old Girl Scout wanted an explanation and Pence responded with a line about building jobs and border security.

http://www.10tv.com/article/one-one-...ate-mike-pence

What you're looking for is at the 6 minute mark, right when the staffer in the background walks into frame and WHOA makes a 180. Think of it as a visual metaphor.

10+ Year Old Account
    You didn't read a thing I said or quoted, did you? The article referenced why many Americans feel their economic and social needs have been neglected. Facts support the assertion that economic recovery has indeed failed to improve many rural areas. But please, keep calling everyone with different experiences ignorant or misinformed.
    I shall, because if your answer to 'I am suffering hardship as a result of the changing socioeconomic environment' is 'inflict hardship on every demographic that is not mine', that makes you a dickhead and invalidates your conclusions.

I hold a Masters in Neuroscience and a separate BA in political science, so trying to paint me as ignorant or uneducated on current sociopolitical issues will not avaIl you. I do not agree with Trump's toxic bullshit. And I make no attempts to concern myself with the trolls, anarchists, and fanatics that align with him. But I do think it is important to consider where much of rural America's frustrations are coming from, and why it is so easy for a demagogue to turn that anger to his own advantage. Failure to critically analyze such issues or failure to consider that your view and experiences are not the only legitimate ones creates an echo chamber no better than the one we villIfy Trumpers for participating in. No, this doesn't mean we should advocate gay bashing, misogyny, xenophobia, etc. But it is important to understand how some who would otherwise not embrace these ideas feel as though Trump is their only chance at having a voice.
    Sure. In the same way we study criminal psychology to understand how serial killers tick.

Again, it doesn't remotely mean we need to recognise said viewpoints as legitimate or pretend they are somehow an 'alternative' to more rationally founded political viewpoints.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breccia View Post
    please, don't. If the line is "bill clinton isn't running for president" neither is don jr. There's plenty to attack trump with, such as everything else you said, without this.
    but the irony!!!

Resident Cosplay Progressive