10+ Year Old Account
    Would someone mind lookin at my logs and telling me if there's anything I can do to improve? I just set up WoL tonight so I don't know how to use it really. Downed heroic Nythendra with a pug. Would appreciate some feedback.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/m...2#Ifeanychukwu

Here's my armory if that's important.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hukwu/advanced
    All these ppl that bounce on here to epeen with logs and the olde "Can anyone help me improve?" shtick.

And yeah, WoL is shite, everyone uses Warcraftlogs now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumdidum View Post
    Starting today I will be able to equip Dreamcatcher + Oneth and Im not quite sure if its a dps gain to drop Dreamcatcher stacks for the free starfall or if I should just hold on to the free starfall until I drop stacks anway (wasteing potential further procs) and I think Incarnation should still be better than Stellar Flare, but not quite sure on this either.
    Any thoughts?
    Luckiest moonkin alive.... Dreamcatcher and oneth.
    I can only dream

(already posted this in another thread, sharing here for visibility)
    We have a great occasion to be heard with the Legion QA this friday. How about we make a collective effort to give visibility to our issues?
    Just tweet #LegionQA, and maybe post the link here so we can cross-like the messages.
    Mine's here : https://twitter.com/bo_z0/status/786141666088321024

Wanna bet they wont adress any class balance issues on the QA?

Quote Originally Posted by paror View Post
    Luckiest moonkin alive.... Dreamcatcher and oneth.
    I can only dream
    Out other druid got Incarnation ring. Into Dream helm 2 days later into bracers...... If he can ever wear 3 legendaries.................

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Maybe. But then, maybe they will if the same questions pop up often enough, hence the interest of making some noise.
    I'd rather try and get no answer than just sit here wondering which reroll I'm going to switch to.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Likely not. If you look at Watcher's previous Q&As he doesn't really address class-specific issues unless they're a hot-button issue in the general community. Warlock stuff got attention because of the hubbub, I expect he will be prepped to answer questions about Brewmasters with the negative attention they've been getting lately. Balance isn't bad enough and the community not loud enough to get major attention, so I'm not sure Watcher will be prepared to answer those questions.

It seems like the people responsible for Balance (and the small group of players they choose to consult with) are happy with the state of it, both mechanically and tuning wise. Even if Watcher does address Balance I expect the answer will be "We're mostly happy with the state of Balance but we're keeping an eye on it."

If you do tweet questions, make sure you frame them in terms of patch 7.1. The QA is about 7.1, so anything not related will be passed over and ignored.

Example, instead of "Are you happy with the state of Balance?" ask "Are you planning any changes to address community concerns with Balance in 7.1?" - and try to be specific.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found oneths Intuition.
    With my mediocre skill I can't get a measurable dps increase when using SF.
    The procs seem rare and coe /moon n stars seem very hard to beat.
    Am I wrong ?
    Do I need more practice?

hi guys,

i am a new boomie (started with launch of legion).
    i am i lvl 850 and i find doing slightly above middle pack dps.

my question is

how do we scale with better gear and legendary?
    i had a look at wow logs and found that balance druid doing top 3 dps at higher gear above i lvl 870.
    do we get a huge dps boost with our bis legenadry compared to other dps with their bis legendary?
    i am scared to spend so much of time on my moonkin and not get rewarded.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    (Balance) New Moon, Half Moon, and Full Moon are now in the Arcane spell school.
    Does this mean those are now affected by mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Balance Mastery doesn't affect Arcane spells. It affects specific spells, irrelevant to their school.

Requires Druid (Balance)
    Requires level 78
    Increases Starfall and Starsurge damage, and the effect of Lunar, Solar, and Stellar Empowerments by an additional 16%.

It's probably a pvp buff because previously they were considered Nature+Arcane which means interrupts locked you out of both.

No, Mastery affects damage from Statsurge and Starfall and buffs the empowerment buffs. It doesn't affect magic school damage.

What this meand is that you can't shut down Boomkin entirely by interrupting the Astral school Moon Moon.

So it's PvP adjustment. Doubt it'll have much difference in our PvP viability (roll Resto or Feral for that shit).

Deleted
    Doesn't the moonkin form only buff arcane and nature spells though? Were the moon spells affected by it before?

Quote Originally Posted by Nimiks View Post
    Doesn't the moonkin form only buff arcane and nature spells though? Were the moon spells affected by it before?
    Moon Moon was Astral, so it should have receive any buffs Arcane or Nature spell damage receive (though it won't get 20% buff for being dualschool). Starsurge is also Astral spell.

Multischool spells receive the highest bonus and lowest penalty applied to any of their spell schools. Let's say the target has debuffs that make it take 15% increased Arcane damage and 20% increased Nature damage and it has 7% nature resistance and 5% Arcane resistance. Starsurge would gain 20% damage increase from the Nature damage increase debuff, and suffer 5% resistance from the target's Arcane resistance.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2016-10-14 at 12:14 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, so I got an 860 SFC last night and I'm a little curious as to how it works.

First of all, it doesn't seem to proc very often at all in Mythic +, not sure if this is normal.

Second of all, say I SS at 10 stacks, then SS again after it's dropped down to 8 stacks, did I just overwrite my snapshot? Should I make a macro to cancel the buff? (To be clear, the SS done at 10 stacks is with 0 current present empowerments).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilnezhara View Post
    Hey guys, so I got an 860 SFC last night and I'm a little curious as to how it works.

First of all, it doesn't seem to proc very often at all in Mythic +, not sure if this is normal.

Second of all, say I SS at 10 stacks, then SS again after it's dropped down to 8 stacks, did I just overwrite my snapshot? Should I make a macro to cancel the buff? (To be clear, the SS done at 10 stacks is with 0 current present empowerments).
    No you don't overwrite the snapshot, that's why it's called "snapshotting". Whatever mastery you had when you acquire your first stack of each empowerment is what the following ones will have regardless of your current mastery. So as long as you don't consume all of your empowerment stacks you can indefinetly keep very high mastery empowerments.

Should I make a macro to cancel the buff? (To be clear, the SS done at 10 stacks is with 0 current present empowerments).
    And to answer that question, you should have a macro as a backup (if it procs on high movement phases for example), but ideally you want to dump the empowerments the proper way. You have enough time after all.

Just think about it man. If casting Starsurge after the buff faded didn't overwrite the snapshot (the whole point of snapshotting), why would doing it at 8 stacks clear it

Outside of some very old content with (de)buffs to specific damage schools, this just means they only lock out arcane when they get interrupted.

Well that seals the deal. Question about moonkins in mythic raiding and that they are getting benched. Lets talk about how good solar beam is in mythic + dungeons......... Also the fact they arent changing specs, Bottom of the pile without the right legendary and a snapshot mastery bug...

I am salty as fuck from the q&a