Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    It's not useless if you use it on a WQ you'd otherwise not do... like the PvP towers.
    Its sorta is useless compaired to free token, saving on Order hall Res / Gold (let just say it like it is and not go "Gold issue really?" or "Just farm WQ Res").
    it seems lot lack luster.. but with hotfix too it, seems more "Better" then it did

I feel that it could have been made better..
    Example A: 3 day cd with full 4 world quest done, instead of 1 world quest.
    Example B: Lower the CD even more to 12 hr (instead 18 hrs) with still the current 30 min (i think it was) to construct the item for it.

RIP FotE, we hardly knew thee. Oh well, guess I'll just have to adjust accordingly.

All the cool stuff...and Diablo gets a bottle opener? A bottle opener? And it's an anniversary year for the game?

Don't get me wrong, it's a very nice bottle opener. But...that's it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    All the cool stuff...and Diablo gets a bottle opener? A bottle opener? And it's an anniversary year for the game?

You actually expected Blizzard to give a fuck? They've abandoned the franchise for several months now. Brand new season coming up and ZERO changes.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    Serious question
    What is with all these women and fashion sense, the tumblerina glasses and the crazy hair dyes?

Whatever happened to regular feminine women
    Never seen a lesbian before?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orukmeta View Post
    Wish they'd hotfix Fury Warriors in the Withered Training scenario. Lost so much loot having my Valkyrie proc and kill me a second time.
    I found a trick to do this. Take your weapon off when you're about to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    I will never understand why pople buy toys and "dust covers". They should collect homeless people and spend the money on them... far more remunerative in the long term.
    You should know most of those toys end up in trash containers after you die by your grandchildren cleaning up after you.
    Because the fedora freaks who buy this crap end up having grandchildren xD

Sigh nerfing arcway already. WHY? complainers win again.

Ohhh I want that Ninja Pepe, that's so darn cute!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by teidden View Post
    Sigh nerfing arcway already. WHY? complainers win again.
    Because the spirits respawning was a terrible decision and served to just make wiping a frustrating experience. There's a clear cut difference between content that increases the skill requirement, and content that doesn't really increase the skill requirement, but is frustrating or overly punishing for no good reason. This is more of a QoL change than anything; the difficulty of Arcway was never pinned on the spirits respawning. But having to clear shit you cleared already after wiping is NOT fun. It's just a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Esper View Post
    What do they mean by sealing the Dreamway portals. Why would you want to do that?
    quests in feralas involve sealing the portal from the other side. People who have done this quest can in theory unseal the portal again from the dreamway side but due to a phasing bug only some druids were able to do this. Unless you were a druid specifically affected by this bug then it shouldn't even matter to you...
    Last edited by Will; 2016-10-06 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post

Thats the only cool thing they have. I might actually get that for my brother.

gonna order one of everything. Thanks Blizz!

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    So, here's what i don't get about the reputation/world quest eligibility changes... by the time you hit 110, you're already friendly with all factions but the nightfallen anyway. So this change saves you, like, 20 minutes of doing nightfallen quests? Seems kinda pointless, but okay.
    People already answered you, but yeah, that's not the situation for everyone. Dungeons + any dungeon quests you may happen to find + class hall player XP mission rewards can enable you to hit 110 well before you reach friendly in all of the zones. Hell, in the beta, I hit 110 before ever setting foot in Stormheim. (I made sure that didn't happen in live, since I knew better.) Especially on alts, where you probably aren't going to be playing it nonstop as you level, meaning more time for class hall XP missions, it can be quite helpful.
    ---
    I wonder if the removal of the rep requirement will be retroactive. Right now I've only bothered to level one alt, but it's possible I may do a few more before 7.1 hits. If I already have a character sitting at 110, still on the Uniting the Isles quest, will I be able to move past it without having to finish it? Or should I wait until 7.1? I wish they would have specifically addressed this.

RE: Rep.

Previous expac rep should be made account wide, or at least the rewards from them.

I grinded out a lot of factions, and i have a tabard fetish. And this expac i switched classes, so now i can't mog any of the rep reward stuff i've collected over the years, namely tabards.

It's a nonsense rule for factions that are no longer relevant to the current expac.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    It's not useless if you use it on a WQ you'd otherwise not do... like the PvP towers.
    Its not useless if you use it on anything. again read what i said.. "Somewhat useless" didnt say it was "Useless".. there a difference.. can you spot it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AmilAsphoron View Post
    I was extremely annoyed to find out that it couldn't be used on dungeon WQs. It should have said there was a limitation on types of WQs it completed. I wouldn't have picked it if I knew I couldn't use it to never run Arcway again.
    Yea i agree. actually its not just dungeon WQ its any WQ that are marked Blue.. (according to what i've seen), honnestly they could of made it alot better then it is. if only we wasnt tricked into taking it .. i thought i would complete all 4 but just 1 is meh