Page 31 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    We got volcanic as second affix this week in EU. Any tips for dealing with this as demo? Not only can't I see the volcanic animation on the ground when I play demonbolt, but having to move after almost every singel cast really hurts my dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebe View Post
    We got volcanic as second affix this week in EU. Any tips for dealing with this as demo? Not only can't I see the volcanic animation on the ground when I play demonbolt, but having to move after almost every singel cast really hurts my dps.
    Since it says dinstant players, i would try to stack with the tank/melee (on the mobs) and obviously all mobs should be stacked as much as possible. Just care when a mob leaps away or smthing.
    Last edited by mmoc0a8eb2d698; 2016-10-13 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhalrin View Post
    Does the BiS list change it at all with mythic EN drops as the list currently is based on Ilvl 865 gear.
    Doesn't change since gear can Titanforge up to 895 from M+ anyway.

Deleted
    Hi warlocks,

What are the best trinkets for raiding EN?

thanks

Is demo viable for M+? Or is destro the way to go?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    Demo is very viable in mythic+.

Quote Originally Posted by novatero View Post
    Hi warlocks,

What are the best trinkets for raiding EN?

thanks
    Check the main post?

Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    It's fine though you may find an easier time going Affliction in the higher levels.

I'm new to demo. I'm doing great on first dragon boss. But when it comes to Ursoc heroic my dps is WAY lower. I must be doing something horribly wrong. I'm moving a decent amount on that fight. How are demo locks maintaining their dps? Or does my guild just have a strat that contains too much movement? It's a bit frustrating. Tips for Ursoc heroic, demo?

Deleted
    Anyone else having issues with Doom's damage not corresponding to the spell's tooltip damage ?

Quote Originally Posted by Liarparadox View Post
    I'm new to demo. I'm doing great on first dragon boss. But when it comes to Ursoc heroic my dps is WAY lower. I must be doing something horribly wrong. I'm moving a decent amount on that fight. How are demo locks maintaining their dps? Or does my guild just have a strat that contains too much movement? It's a bit frustrating. Tips for Ursoc heroic, demo?
    I try to hover near the middle. but still kind of in front of the boss. Do fairly well on him. Shit fight though.

Quote Originally Posted by Liarparadox View Post
    I do pretty insane damage on this fight, maybe our strat can help you: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...17&view=replay

We just have two groups that swap standing in front/behind all the time, but most of them time we are just loosely stacked on the boss, ppl moving by themselves then stacking up on marked healer (palahealer or shaman). This strat is pretty low on movement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Check the main post?
    I'm sorry, maybe I have not expressed well. I do not speak English well.

What are the best trinkets for warlock in EN? I do not see in the main post.

One is nythendra's trinket. And the other one?
    Last edited by mmocfc9de2627b; 2016-10-14 at 11:46 AM.

Deleted
    Hey, do you buff with DE packs of imps after every implosion on Single Target? Second question, do you cast dogs when playing with Implosion?

I'm sorry, maybe I have not expressed well. I do not speak English well.

What are the best trinkets for warlock in EN? I do not see in the main post.

One is nythendra's trinket. And the other one?
    It's from the world boss thats been up this week and the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    It's from the world boss thats been up this week and the last one.
    I think he is asking the 2 best trinkets from EN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nisenchris View Post
    I think he is asking the 2 best trinkets from EN
    This!

This!
    There is a longer list of trinkets if you clicked on the picture. And then you scroll way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way down and you find Twisted Wind 880 just barely above 850 Darkmoon Card.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    There is a longer list of trinkets if you clicked on the picture. And then you scroll way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way down and you find Twisted Wind 880 just barely above 850 Darkmoon Card.
    thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    I do pretty insane damage on this fight, maybe our strat can help you:

We just have two groups that swap standing in front/behind all the time, but most of them time we are just loosely stacked on the boss, ppl moving by themselves then stacking up on marked healer (palahealer or shaman). This strat is pretty low on movement.
    Thanks for the link. We have the same strat; but I think I'm just failing with positioning. He seems to cast that crap on the ground so much I feel like i'm constantly running away from him over and over again. I'll have to try and keep my distance a bit more maybe and run less.