Deleted

mark of the distant army spell ID?

Hello I am trying to find the spell ID of the neck mark of the distant army in order to simulate it before buying it. Couldnt find anything on databases or wowhead...Appreciate the help

190893 I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou
    Also, Kodo is on fire. Bad Taurens! Fire bad for Kodo! Oh look it's dead now....oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    Credit goes to Chris Hanel of The Daily Blink for the beautiful avatar picture.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity_09 View Post
    190893 I believe.
    Where did you find this info? Link or some kind of source please

You didn't do any research, you google the enchant, find its wowhead, go into comments and someone will have posted spell Id, and if thats too hard icy veins has best enchants and Wclogs too
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanines View Post
    You didn't do any research, you google the enchant, find its wowhead, go into comments and someone will have posted spell Id, and if thats too hard icy veins has best enchants and Wclogs too
    I did check wowhead and databases for a lot time, never found the information hence I made his thread. If you have found a comment stating the spell ID please provide the link