Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast

I selected this one because I love some of the tracks, and because god damn the music REALLY matches the setting and environment of the game.

This however, is also grand:

Final Fantasy games have always had great music consistently. I'm not gonna pull a choice for best " in the history of gaming", but I LOVE these tracks

Last edited by Bathory; 2016-10-15 at 11:00 PM.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Eternal Sonata.

I promised some more FF14 here is two more of my personal favorites.

Coil turn 9. Takes a while to pick up but holy shit when it does. Say around 3:40-4:00 is when it picks up.

2nd and final phase music of a trial called The Final Steps of Faith. Only used this because the first phase is Dragonsong which I already posted. But this one makes me feel like I'm struggling against this great foe.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

Added bonus my favourite piece from 8. Makes me think the same as FF6.
    I like these best.

- - - Updated - - -

Both of these games aren't really my favorite by any means, but I can't help but give them credit where they are due on the soundtracks. Also anything Blizzard of course, but I fee like that's just obvious.

I was gonna link some FFXIV stuff, but I think Eleccybubb has got it covered

Ok, ok, maybe just one!

"That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

Dammit I forgot about Ultima. That music works so much better in the HM fight than it did in the MSQ Imo.

I absolutely love the sound design and music in Skyrim. Definitely one of the key elements that keeps me playing it.

When it comes to more obscure titles, Flat Out 2. Got whole soundtrack on my phone to listen to, it even has a non-sucky Nickelback single.

With all these FF14 links, by far my favorite FF14 track is Dravanian Hinterlands - Day. By the Gods, man, I literally listen to it on loop for hours some nights. It's gorgeous.

Honorary mention:
    Last edited by Dastreus; 2016-10-15 at 11:05 PM.

[QUOTE=Dastreus;42819452]With all these FF14 links, by far my favorite FF14 track is Dravanian Hinterlands - Day. By the Gods, man, I literally listen to it on loop for hours some nights. It's gorgeous.

I'm not even doing it deliberately. FF14 imo has some of the best music an MMO possibly can but just for the sake of being totally fair

Deleted
    Ocarina of time.

See I have nothing against remixes because I enjoy seeing what different things people can do with the song but I'm just a very original person. Such as if I want to listen to music of a game I will search youtube so hard to find it for it's original system. But honestly they sound pretty cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Was going to bounce in here and say this is one of the more disappointing threads around right now but you saved it lol.
    Not enogh Klepacki:

And a bonus from modders:

http://mentalomega.com/
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Nothing can and ever will beat this one. The sheer emotions this specific track unleashes is beyond comparison. Simply breathtaking

Can't have a thread like this without these 2 NES beauties.

[QUOTE=Eleccybubb;42819473]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    With all these FF14 links, by far my favorite FF14 track is Dravanian Hinterlands - Day. By the Gods, man, I literally listen to it on loop for hours some nights. It's gorgeous.

I'm not even doing it deliberately. FF14 imo has some of the best music an MMO possibly can but just for the sake of being totally fair

[video=youtube;qOMQxVtbkik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOMQxVtbkik[/video
    It was good but believe it or not, I tend to not like vocals in a lot of stuff. I am not completely sure why.