Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Man.. how you all getting 3 chests? Im floating 250+ as a ret though i tend to be the highest in my groups >.< Thats bad aint it? *856* ilvl

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    How can you even find DPS that "just doesn't cut it" for 3 chests below like 5? Unless you're trying really hard to gather the dumbest drooling retards you can scrounge up, anyone above 820 is gonna do more than enough DPS to pull that off.

The main deciding factor on whether you make those chests if how much the tank is able to pull in one go for you to aoe down, and how good he is at keeping everything bunched up for convenient aoeing.

Of course, if you're out there 3-chesting pulling 1-2 packs at a time and cleaving them down instead of aoeing you're gonna need some decent DPS, but in that case you're dealing with a shitty tank holding everyone back and having to be carried by their DPS, something that wouldn't be necessary if you just got a non-shit one.
    Trust me, you'd be surprised. Stop running with friends and then come back to us lol

Quote Originally Posted by FurryRedVixen View Post
    Man.. how you all getting 3 chests? Im floating 250+ as a ret though i tend to be the highest in my groups >.< Thats bad aint it? *856* ilvl
    250k+ is what the healer should be doing ideally. For a ST spec like ret its bad.
    Ran with a hpala today that ended on 350-400k on few bosses (+5 to +9). 200k+ on every boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    250k+ is what the healer should be doing ideally. For a ST spec like ret its bad.
    Ran with a hpala today that ended on 350-400k on few bosses (+5 to +9). 200k+ on every boss.
    not everyones playing a 0 skill OP 2 button healer that's #1 healing and also does 2-3x the dps of a resto sham/disc.

Quote Originally Posted by fluttershypony View Post
    not everyones playing a 0 skill OP 2 button healer that's #1 healing and also does 2-3x the dps of a resto sham/disc.
    he forgot to add that most probably all of his team are mythic raiders in 870 + gear making fights reall short allowing him to burst so high but its usualy for top 1 % that they dont realise how majority plays the game.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    he forgot to add that most probably all of his team are mythic raiders in 870 + gear making fights reall short allowing him to burst so high but its usualy for top 1 % that they dont realise how majority plays the game.
    This was actually an pug, but yes all in the group were 870+

Deleted
    Pugged up to +10 no problems, usually if a stranger has 870-875+ and myth 9/10 achs they will perform up to par since a shitter would need insane amount of RNG to even hit that (plus he'd need to provide a +10 achieve/item).

joined a 860+ +6'd halls o valor run, keyholder and his friend at that gear level did 120k on hymdall with bloodlust, 874 mage did 340k and just rage ported after we killed him, can't say I blame him, that's 100% unacceptable even for mythic baseline.