Page 38 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    On heroic you can literally just stand max range of the dragon you don't want to get debuffs from and it won't debuff you.
    Wait, what? I came here specifically to ask how the heck to do this properly as destro. I find I'm spending too much time running back and forth. So I can keep both dragons in range as long as one is at max range and i won't get double debuffs? I thought the range was 45yrds for the debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Liarparadox View Post
    Wait, what? I came here specifically to ask how the heck to do this properly as destro. I find I'm spending too much time running back and forth. So I can keep both dragons in range as long as one is at max range and i won't get double debuffs? I thought the range was 45yrds for the debuff.
    The reach of the debuff is counted from the CENTER of the dragon's hitbox, yet to havoc it you only need to be able to reach it's EDGE.
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liarparadox View Post
    The thing is the debuff originates from the center of the dragon, while your spells need to hit the edge, meaning if you stand max range you won't get debuffed.

The only problem is that you may spawn adds in a bad position if both dragons are tanked really far apart, but whatever he wrote is indeed possible.

Deleted
    I got a 2nd question aswell..When is it worth it in EN to go gosac over the others..I got like 26 % haste and 25% crit and 58% mastery..Is it certain stats numbers when gosac overtakes? and what fights in normal and heroic is gosac better?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    I think I am the only one in the game with zero legendaries.
    Don't worry I can now equip both legendaries I DONT have now...some day my friend, we will get lucky.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    I got a 2nd question aswell..When is it worth it in EN to go gosac over the others..I got like 26 % haste and 25% crit and 58% mastery..Is it certain stats numbers when gosac overtakes? and what fights in normal and heroic is gosac better?
    GoSac on xavius/cenarius/illy/dragons.
    Service on nythendra, ursoc

For ren either works.

In reality you could just GoSac all fights an be perfectly fine. Its a near neglible difference on ST.

While I'm running demo primarily at this point, I end up on soaking duty for plants since I'm tougher than mages. I guess you all are lucky and don't have that duty or are required to move? I'm jelly.

Can anyone verify if Feretory of Souls can proc off Chaos bolt? The Wowhead guild seems to say no, but I thought Chaos was suppose to be kind of a wild card type of magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongosaurus View Post
    While I'm running demo primarily at this point, I end up on soaking duty for plants since I'm tougher than mages. I guess you all are lucky and don't have that duty or are required to move? I'm jelly.
    Don't have assignments in my guild, just whoever's close enough to soak it and doesn't have something on them that'd get them killed while soaking it.

Not really a big deal either way if you end up having to soak it.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    My guild tends to keep the dragons too far apart so I save a couple of instants just run over a couple of seconds before expiry and then come back. (Staying too far in the middle ends up causing trouble with adds or for heals/dispells). You could just Havoc everything else and when the dragons swap over if you are having too much trouble keeping up 100% on both. Do what works for you and your guild.

Does anyone know how much the Chrono Shard 2 set bonus is worth?

For me it would mean going from a 865 Crit-Haste neck to a 845 Vers-Mast with socket.
    Not worth changing to the neck, its only 1000 haste on proc and 2 of our worst stats, unsure of what your neck haste is that you would be replacing but its better to have that haste during the whole fight rather than during a proc

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    Can anyone verify if Feretory of Souls can proc off Chaos bolt? The Wowhead guild seems to say no, but I thought Chaos was suppose to be kind of a wild card type of magic.
    As far as I tested (which wasn't the most thorough thing ever) it doesn't proc off CB.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    I haven't tested long enough to tell but it seems not to. The wording maybe is important. Chaos Bolt is a chaos spell. Though yes chaos damage can be multi-school damage. Didn't word that very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlockmyhrt View Post
    Not worth changing to the neck, its only 1000 haste on proc and 2 of our worst stats, unsure of what your neck haste is that you would be replacing but its better to have that haste during the whole fight rather than during a proc
    Thanks for the answer and I came to the same conclusion.

Deleted
    Are there any trinket sims? just got a Mythic 10 Titanforged 880il Spiked tongue and i want to see if its any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyden View Post
    Are there any trinket sims? just got a Mythic 10 Titanforged 880il Spiked tongue and i want to see if its any good.
    Its one of the better trinkets you can get, but I'd just sim yourself swapping your trinkets around as the trinket list can be misleading.

Deleted
    Its one of the better trinkets you can get, but I'd just sim yourself swapping your trinkets around as the trinket list can be misleading.
    I feel like I'm simming wrong though, it puts versatility and crit ahead of haste.
    https://i.imgur.com/ptxqJnH.png

I feel like I'm simming wrong though, it puts versatility and crit ahead of haste.
    https://i.imgur.com/ptxqJnH.png
    scaling changes based on your stats since all scaling does is figure out if you keep all of your stats exactly the same and add up to 1000 of X stat you'll gain on average Y dps per point. So since you likely have a ton of haste already and probably close to no versatility and some amount of crit those are now worth more as long as you keep your haste exactly the same. And as you gain a lil bit of vers and crit everything will shift again. That's why plots and reforge plots are far more valuable than scaling.

But for the trinket if you want a super easy way to check it just wear your 2 current trinkets and run a 25k or higher if you have time iteration sim (without scaling or anything so it goes by faster) then swap one for the spiked tongue and log out to get the profile, sim it again, swap whatever else you wanna test and do the same repeatedly and wear whatever nets the best results.

10+ Year Old Account
    But for the trinket if you want a super easy way to check it just wear your 2 current trinkets and run a 25k or higher if you have time iteration sim (without scaling or anything so it goes by faster) then swap one for the spiked tongue and log out to get the profile, sim it again, swap whatever else you wanna test and do the same repeatedly and wear whatever nets the best results.
    The armory sometimes updates slowly. I've found the Simulationcraft data export addon a very handy alternative:
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/simulationcraft
    You can quickly test different gear combinations by using the /simc command in-game to copy-paste the current equipped profile into Simulationcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzkin View Post
    The armory sometimes updates slowly.
    Maybe in the eu? In the US it updates instantly.

Addon definitely works too tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe in the eu? In the US it updates instantly.
    It usually does in eu too, but sometimes I have to log in/out several times before it updates. With dual-monitor setup (simcraft open in the second) the addon is awesome - no need to log.
    Last edited by Uzkin; 2016-10-18 at 01:58 PM.

It's a good trinket, IF you can guarantee you'll always be 20+ yards away from what you're targeting, otherwise it will never deal full damage. Depending on your strategies and the fight, I know it isn't always possible so in my experience it's situationally useful

I was just wondering is there any special weakaura for Dimensional Ripper trait proc? Don't want to miss extra charge.