Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Yet orcs are none of those things. They are invaders that brought death and corruption with them. However, that corruption consumed them because they were too weak to fight it off themselves... so they had to be subjugated for their own good.

Orcs are a broken people and their posture supports that.
    well, that is like um your projection dude, an opinion on morals. from what I remember they have embraced the corruption.

postures are not to support mental state, otherwise eredar would be hunchbacks riding on tower bells.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Yet orcs are none of those things. They are invaders that brought death and corruption with them. However, that corruption consumed them because they were too weak to fight it off themselves... so they had to be subjugated for their own good.

Orcs are a broken people and their posture supports that.
    That isn't really why, hell Blizzard never really said that's it and that's you projecting your view.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    ...that's you projecting your view.
    Of course that's my view... that's why I said it. Otherwise I would have started the sentence with, "According to so-n-so..." or "Whatshisface said...". Just as it's your view that orcs need a straight back... whereas I feel they don't.

2 reason, the first is that they need to redo the model so putting time and effort in something only die hard orc player will appreciate and second because they most likely need to put a big amount of time into rechecking every piece of gear to be sure it attach to the character correctly.
    It's a lose-lose situation for them unless they put it on the store for 50 buck.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

I'm OK with orcs having hunched backs because a straight back orc warlock is just not the same.

Trolls, on the other hand...

If they give orcs straight backs, many people will be angry because they don't like them.
    If it's optional, every non-orc will be angry because they want more customization too.

They could have done it when they remade the old models. Now there's all kinds of excuses as to why they wouldn't do it.

I think orcs, trolls and undead should having an option for having a straight back, but orcs are the priority here imo. Hell, we've seen orcs and trolls like that and it looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It wouldn't force you to stand up straight, it'd be an option.
    What's "it"? I've never seen such options for any race in the game so I wouldn't expect it. Either it'd get changed completely or not at all, unless all races got an overhaul.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuedo View Post
    What's "it"? I've never seen such options for any race in the game so I wouldn't expect it. Either it'd get changed completely or not at all, unless all races got an overhaul.
    Like when you had an option to use old models. BAM! Solved your problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuedo View Post
    The option to stand up straight for Orcs. Like a customization option.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

They'll cost you a raid tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    2 reason, the first is that they need to redo the model so putting time and effort in something only die hard orc player will appreciate and second because they most likely need to put a big amount of time into rechecking every piece of gear to be sure it attach to the character correctly.
    It's a lose-lose situation for them unless they put it on the store for 50 buck.
    more like most of community would appreciate straight back. you know there are plenty of orcs players and straight back would make a lot of armors too looooook much better

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh..."supposed to"? As in..there is a guide how Orcs look? I thought Tolkien wrote than and they look like sht ^^

And I give you credit for making "WoW is unique" sound like a bad thing.
    And? I was pointing out that outside of the WoW(the mmo) they stand tall. Even the movie got it right.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Like when you had an option to use old models. BAM! Solved your problem.
    So like when almost all races got an overhaul?

10+ Year Old Account
    It was only mentioned as a goal of options, but there was no answer on, when/how/if they would.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    It was only mentioned as a goal of options, but there was no answer on, when/how/if they would.
    That is the pity part, Blizzard takes tooooo long to make things happen. They might upgrade animations and things like this, promote the WoW through movie and free games with blu ray but then they leave players playing hunched orcs. One would think they would hurry it up and simply release.

Other races got updated, imo there's no reason to not give orcs straight backs at this point. Especially with how much Thrall's model has been updated, there's no reason why other green orcs wouldn't look the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    If they give orcs straight backs, many people will be angry because they don't like them.
    If it's optional, every non-orc will be angry because they want more customization too.
    That's like saying you're mad someone got a sex change because you want customization too, you didn't even want the sex change.

Also: smaller shoulders, but not TBC-bugged small.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Wow this is totally the #1 problem with this game...

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    That's like saying you're mad someone got a sex change because you want customization too, you didn't even want the sex change.

Also: smaller shoulders, but not TBC-bugged small.
    You mean, in WoW or IRL? In WoW, every race can get a sex change. In real life, there is a very big amount of people fighting for it where it's forbidden. In either case, I don't get your point.