Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You mean 12
    if he has to make characters for different weapon artifacts it's 37 but if he uses only one for each class then yes 12

They all suck. Forced group content should never happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    if he has to make characters for different weapon artifacts it's 37 but if he uses only one for each class then yes 12
    You can do all quests for all artifact with one character.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    You can do all quests for all artifact with one character.

I see a lot of people talking individual spec artifacts....the OP is asking about the entire class campaign, you know the class quests inside your order hall, not the individual spec stuff and not the look of the order hall.

Deleted
    And the answer is yet again: you just need one character* to do them all.

*edit: of each class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    Actually, it's 36.. 10 classes with 3 specs each, one with 4 and one with 2...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Warrior is awful. Seriously, it has nothing great to it.
    "You were surrendering? Why? Because these invaders can break down a wall? You have got another wall... and it's made up of the people who call this place HOME. Any one of us would lay down our life to protect this land. This land, it belongs to us... It belongs to our ancestors... It belongs to our children. And we are not about to let that change."

DH one is pretty cool and has an awesome ending.

From what I've read(haven't done it myself)the DK one appears to be epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GerdaroThePandaren View Post
    Warrior is awful. Seriously, it has nothing great to it.
    I like it.. Better than all other classes, except Druid.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    DH one is pretty cool and has an awesome ending.

From what I've read(haven't done it myself)the DK one appears to be epic.
    I've only done the Shaman and DK one, the final quest of the campaign story for DK's is epic for sure.

Warrior was very underwhelming. Just help Odyn and his pals around, then look at Hodir do something stupid. The final mission was fairly cool, what with riding the bat and all, but the story was completely forgetable.

DH one was nice, mocking KJ himself then killing his cronies along with your champions then retreating atop your demonic Star Destroyer. There was a decent build-up to it.

Currently progressing the Mage one, it's a bit boring so far.

Rogue one was pretty cool. The Shaman one seems amazing so far. Warlock is pretty cool also though I'm only a short way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Only finished Mage, and it was awful. It felt incredibly inconsequential and the final "fight" was a complete joke - the boss was easier than any single mob on the way to it (and they were all easy).

Honestly, the Mage campaign could have simply not happened and the story wouldn't have changed in any way at all. Very disappointing and boring. If somebody's leveling characters to experience the stories, feel free to safely skip the Mage campaign unless it gets considerably better in future patches, because right now it's the definition of boring filler.

On the other hand, my DK is only 107 and the story is already leagues better. I've read what happens in the campaign (wish I hadn't!) and I know it only gets better, so I think it's fantastic.

Basically, I've played two ends of the spectrum. Mage was atrocious (and it's my favourite class, unfortunately) whereas DKs have had a campaign with an interesting story and actual lore relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I like it.. Better than all other classes, except Druid.
    You're kidding, right? Warrior campaign can be summed up as Odyn is being a dick to everyone and trolling Ymiron, while fucking Thorim and Hodir are getting owned by lesser placeholder demons.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2016-10-18 at 05:57 AM.

I did Demon Hunter which I thought was very appropriate for the expansion, and enjoyed it.

Doing Druid and Warlock right now, only 102 now and am in the middle of the first set of follower mission chains. Not much to go on now, but Druid again seems very appropriate for the theme of the expansion, Warlock also makes sense but is more personal than world effecting.

Death Knight, Shaman and Rogue interest me and have heard amazing things about DK. Mage, Priest and Paladin are on my list, but just because I want to see them as they have Lore implications. Warrior, Hunter and Monk hold no interest for me as I've heard very little good about them and apparently have little or no lore implications.

I loved the DK one because it made me feel like a DK. Last time any DK had the true experience was Argent Tourney's Ebon Blade group for DK.

Deleted
    The priest one was disappointing paladins pretty much hijacked our campaign. Blizzard had a good opptunity to develop shadow/void priests more so the priest could stand on their own but nope. It's light this and light that with one quest resurrecting the forsaken cult leader into eer void lady? Thing? Then we have to ask the paladins for help to defend our own temple.

Next a holy dreadlord save us and pretty much fucks off with the paladins. Why can't priest get like a C'thraxxi? or something? Work with seline to bind void minions in the temple. Get light priests to prepare more light spawns etc hell velen was reducing demons to ash with a light shield.

I think it was a mistake to join the campaigns together in such a fashion it was lackluster. Considering ALL the development the void and old gods have been getting and considering the lore bombs the shadow priest dagger is dropping everywhere. Huge missed opportunity.
    Last edited by mmoc1a1d7f3c08; 2016-10-18 at 04:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shinros View Post
    The priest one was disappointing paladins pretty much hijacked our campaign. Blizzard had a good opptunity to develop shadow/void priests more so the priest could stand on their own but nope. It's light this and light that with one quest resurrecting the forsaken cult leader into eer void lady? Thing? Then we have to ask the paladins for help to defend our own temple.

Next a holy dreadlord save us and pretty much fucks off with the paladins. Why can't priest get like a C'thraxxi? or something? Work with seline to bind void minions in the temple. Get light priests to prepare more light spawns etc hell velen was reducing demons to ash with a light shield.

I think it was a mistake to join the campaigns together in such a fashion it was lackluster. Considering ALL the development the void and old gods have been getting and considering the lore bombs the shadow priest dagger is dropping everywhere. Huge missed opportunity.
    Two of Three Trees and the Religion of most Priest Races are still Light.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Two of Three Trees and the Religion of most Priest Races are still Light.
    According to blizzard Disc is about the balance of light and shadow hence why light's wrath blasts people who only use the light or lack the discipline due to bal's defect he implanted into the weapon(plus most people recommend to use shadow mend to survive controlling lights wrath). Holy only uses the light and shadow is well shadow. 2 out of 3.

Disc uses the shadow and the light many of their artifact traits are shadow.

As per faols words "may the light and shadow guide you." and he is a disc priest.

2 specs use the shadow and that was really lacking in the campaign in my opinion and we could of used that to help defend the temple instead of asking paladins.

Blizzard are changing up the lore of light and shadow the culture and teachings are just the middle man to access the power of light and shadow.
    Last edited by mmoc1a1d7f3c08; 2016-10-18 at 07:28 PM.