Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    DPS DK's are surprisingly squishy while soloing, if you're not able to use DS it's very easy to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    You do know levels and numbers are normalized from 100-110 right? If you are lvl 100 and pvping against a lvl 108, the damage is actually scaled behind the scenes so you are actually on equal grounds.
    That is not how it works. Mobs scale to your level but pvp is like it has always been.

So far, can't really complain about the frost leveling experience, to be honest. It's easy enough to pull huge packs and leaving with anything more than a few % hp lost, most elites aren't too shabby (and the rarer nasty variety is downed with a blood offspec when needed), and the abilities hit hard. It's also quite fun with the fast paced gameplay and no ramp up time. DS is a lot weaker these days, so you can't really go ham on some heavier hitting types recklessly, but that's about the only limitation I found.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    You do know levels and numbers are normalized from 100-110 right? If you are lvl 100 and pvping against a lvl 108, the damage is actually scaled behind the scenes so you are actually on equal grounds.
    In instanced PvP (BGs and Arenas) then yes, but not in outdoor PvP. Players aren't scaled there, only mobs are scaled to players.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    There is zero reason not to level up and do world content as any tank spec, maybe bar brm.
    Doing it as DPS is full retard.
    Feral moves faster, has high damage, strong self healing, 5sec of 100% dodge every 30 sec if something goes south. With DK instead is quite an issue since you need to dump Runic Power for DS, and that means losing a ton of damage. No idea for other tank classes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    Feral moves faster, has high damage, strong self healing, 5sec of 100% dodge every 30 sec if something goes south. With DK instead is quite an issue since you need to dump Runic Power for DS, and that means losing a ton of damage. No idea for other tank classes
    With as DPS you die in two hits.
    With tank you pull the whole map and burst AoE it down.

I have leveled all tanks but paladin and BrM.

I just hit 110 last night and leveled as frost. I will say I boosted thsi toon and at lvl 100 for the first few quests I felt like I couldn't kill anything. I tweaked my Talents and since then I loved it. KM procs on grps and awesome with Scythe. Simple rotation as well to be honest. The Lore is great as well. Dung I have been top overall DPS almost everytime. AOE trash etc you shine but bosses you drop some. Even at 109 doing HH event I was able to stay #2 behind a hunter other than that I was able to be #1 last night.