Deleted

MM Hunter Questions

Hello Peeps,

i just switched to MM hunter and i have a few questions regarding this spec.
    here is a link to my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shunter/simple

1. My iLevel is 851 and my dps as MM is around 250K, is this any good or am i doing something wrong?
    I only have 1 golden trait of the weapon so i don't know how important that is for my dps.
    2. what is the rotation when you have trueshot aura on?
    3. any tips regarding playing a MM hunter.
    4. will my DPS increase signifantly when i get the 2 other golden traits of my weapon.

Thanks for any reply's guys, much appreciated.

Greetzz.
    Last edited by mmocff12b61a7b; 2016-10-17 at 05:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the words of Azor:

"Did you read the guide?"

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/marksma...-pve-dps-guide

You'll probably take a little while to adapt, as it is different to BM (assuming that's what you were playing)

EDIT: Deffs get on the Hunter Discord too

Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.9Ghz | Gigabyte EX58-UD3R | 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600Hz | Gigabyte GTX 580 Superclocked Edition SLI | Lian-Li PC-P50WB | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD (raid0) | Corsair RM-1000 80+ Gold | Corsair H60, 2x BitFenix Spectre Pro P/P config

Deleted
    I have read the guide, i don't think i have asked any questions that the guide covers.

Quote Originally Posted by mistiq25 View Post
    I have read the guide, i don't think i have asked any questions that the guide covers.
    All questions except for the first one are covered by the guide, but here goes.

1. My iLevel is 851 and my dps as MM is around 250K, is this any good or am i doing something wrong? I only have 1 golden trait of the weapon so i don't know how important that is for my dps.
    To find out what sort of DPS you should be pulling you could sim your own character in Simcraft. That will give you a baseline, but it is easy to outperform your simulation if you know what you're doing.

2. what is the rotation when you have trueshot aura on?
    Basically do your normal rotation, unless it's during your opener in which case you should use the opener sequence also described in the guide. Remember Trueshot makes your Sidewinders always apply Hunter's Mark, so make use of that fully.

3. any tips regarding playing a MM hunter.
    Again, read the guide as it has plenty of tips, or ask about more specific issues if there's a particular thing you're struggling with.

4. will my DPS increase signifantly when i get the 2 other golden traits of my weapon.
    Bullseye and Legacy of the Windrunners are both significant DPS increases, as is Rapid Killing on it's way to Bullseye. The third trait, Call of the Hunter is underwhelming, however. The iLvL of your weapon is quite low at the moment, so getting some higher iLvL relics will be a big DPS increase for you as well as Marksman scales incredibly well with weapon DPS.
    Last edited by Aldare; 2016-10-18 at 07:58 AM.

Well nothing really changes except bullseye where you want to pop last trueshot at 20% for the additional crit dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Madh4tter View Post
    Well nothing really changes except bullseye where you want to pop last trueshot at 20% for the additional crit dmg.
    Or rather a little bit after 20% so you have time to stack your Bullseye before hitting Trueshot.