Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon - It's personal to me, its not objectively the best game ever as it definitely has its flaws, but its my absolute favorite and it takes from 2 of my favorite games and adds a wacky edo-era Japanese spin to it. Also has an amazing soundtrack.
    Super Mario 64 - Was my first N64 game and its still holds up as the best 3D platformer even to this day. Nothing tops this one yet.
    Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time - I don't think anything has to be said that hasn't been said before.
    Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask - ^

Snowboard kids 2 was Amazing. So many boards. Awesome maps. So much to do. I wish there was another one made just like it for now.

Orcarina of time was awesome as well. Its graphics made most other things seem crappy in comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Loved the pod racing Star Wars game. Destiny SRL feels a lot like it. The of course the whole goldeneye perfect dark banjo gemini.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Many of the aforementioned titles.

Also, Hey You, Pikachu was so much fun as a little kid. Talking to Pikachu and having him follow some commands (or at least it seemed like it). That game was ahead of its time, imo!

Jet force Gemini getting some love finally! The controls turned people off that game big time because let's face it they were a bitch when you 1st started but once you got to grips with it man it was a fantastic game that hardly anyone played. Soundtrack was movie quality which is mind blowing when you realise it was on a cartridge.

Every single rare game was a must own with my personal fav being banjo kazooie. That game holds up so well now that's it's rediculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Borfl View Post
    Super Mario 64 - Was my first N64 game and its still holds up as the best 3D platformer even to this day. Nothing tops this one yet
    Banjo kazooie is so much better then mario 64 it's not even close. Mario 64 invented the 3D platformer but banjo kazooie mastered the format with much more charm, humour and character.... oh and better level design, controls, camera, soundtrack, overworld and so on.

I was never able to complete Banjo-Kazooie. There were a couple puzzles I simply could not beat. The only one I can remember to this day is the eating content against the crocodile in the swamp level. These worms would pop up out of the ground and you had to eat more of them than him. First round you ate the green ones. Second round you ate the red ones. Third round it got tough. It would alternative telling you which ones to eat. So you're a split second from eating a red one and it switches to green? Sorry, you just got stunned for a few seconds and the AI started pulling ahead. Tried so hard for so long. Could never beat it.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    N64 was the best console ever!!! Super Mario 64, the two Zelda's, Banjo Kazooie , Donkey Kong 64, Perfect Dark,Conker's Bad Fur Day and Goldeneye (especially the multiplayer) were my favs. Banjo Kazooie's final boss fight was really awesome, one of the more challenging boss fights I've had. Perfect Dark is still my favorite FPS to date, managed to get gold on every single gun at the training yard. Zelda OoT is my favorite game to date, Majoras Mask was great too. Think I managed to get 88 stars in Mario 64, was trying to get 120 stars but I realised it was impossible. Got the Rare Replay to play all the classic N64 Rareware games (especially Banjo Tooie) , and I have to say it has'nt dissapointed me. Ah the nostalgia!!!

Starfox 64
    GoldenEye
    Super Mario Cart
    Tony Hawk PS 1

10+ Year Old Account
    Starfox 64
    Donkey Kong 64
    Super Smash Bros
    Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
    Super Mario 64

Deleted
    It's simply impossible not to say Ocarina of Time ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Goldeneye
    Perfect Dark
    Conker's Bad Fur Day
    Ocarina of Time
    Majora's Mask

Rampage, Turok rage wars, Bomberman 64, Mario Kart and Mario Party games with friends was fun aswell.
    Last edited by Xerkx; 2016-10-18 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Forgot Turok!

ocarina of time
    turok
    extreme g
    killer instinct gold
    mario 64
    diddy kong racing
    1080 snowboarding

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Perfect Dark
    This Ocarina of time and Harvest moon.