Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Good news everyone!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennegadelawlz View Post
    the pally hating developer Kalgon otherwise known as Tom Chilton has been moved to a different game. Surely we pallys can only go up from here.

Even though I like where we stand. That asshole just disregarded us on the forums during beta. Dude is a dick.
    There is an old saying of "be careful what you wish for".

Did any1 here ask themselves a question what IF next guy will be even worst? Maybe his main is War and he is sick to hell how Rets always spank wars 1v1, and he will nerf us to the ground below Resto Shammy's ST dps lol u know? I agree with a post above "be careful what you wish for" you never know what may come next, especially cuz apparently on PTR atm they removed sword of light in addition to crusader nerf.

I think it's rich that people say RET is not good at top levels of pvp yet a RET is going to blizzcon tourney.. good times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Bad news: in 10 days we get the new and terrible Crusade. I'm already contemplating....

Go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    Go for it.
    Well, that might not happen.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...page=3#post-47

10+ Year Old Account
    the pally hating developer Kalgon otherwise known as Tom Chilton has been moved to a different game. Surely we pallys can only go up from here.

Even though I like where we stand. That asshole just disregarded us on the forums during beta. Dude is a dick.
    So much salt.

Paladins are probably the best class in the game in Legion. Only Druids can really challenge them. Most classes lost all of their utility and non-essential abilities and passives, while Paladins kept a majority of theirs. But, no, you're right - Kalgan definitely hated Paladins and wanted to ensure they'd be shit.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    So much salt.

Paladins are probably the best class in the game in Legion. Only Druids can really challenge them. Most classes lost all of their utility and non-essential abilities and passives, while Paladins kept a majority of theirs. But, no, you're right - Kalgan definitely hated Paladins and wanted to ensure they'd be shit.
    Best class? Are you talking PvE wise? cuz last time i checked our AOE was still crap, ST is currently decent but in 7.1 will be nerfed.

PvP wise? Well rogue, mage, shadow, droods, enhance say hello. Rets are very strong @ pvp atm but we already started receiving pvp nerfs and how long do you think Rets will remain strong @ pvp? My guess definitely not even half of arena seasons this xpac, unlike Rogs/Mages/Shadow/Droods that are strong or top tier comps pretty much every season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Best class? Are you talking PvE wise? cuz last time i checked our AOE was still crap, ST is currently decent but in 7.1 will be nerfed.

PvP wise? Well rogue, mage, shadow, droods, enhance say hello. Rets are very strong @ pvp atm but we already started receiving pvp nerfs and how long do you think Rets will remain strong @ pvp? My guess definitely not even half of arena seasons this xpac, unlike Rogs/Mages/Shadow/Droods that are strong or top tier comps pretty much every season.
    Every class has strengths and weaknesses. Rets have almost zero ramp-up time and solid single-target damage, so it's fair if their AOE is a little weak. My WW has insane AOE potential and can do pretty good ST, too, but suffers terribly if the targets start jumping around and I can't channel a full FoF into them. It's okay for classes to have strengths and weaknesses.

I don't care about PvP. It's something that's a fun break from routine, but Blizzard very clearly doesn't care enough about it to really fix it.

Like I said: whole bunch of salt in here. It really is true, what they say - Rets will be in a good place and be whining about being weak anyhow.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Every class has strengths and weaknesses. Rets have almost zero ramp-up time and solid single-target damage, so it's fair if their AOE is a little weak. My WW has insane AOE potential and can do pretty good ST, too, but suffers terribly if the targets start jumping around and I can't channel a full FoF into them. It's okay for classes to have strengths and weaknesses.

I don't care about PvP. It's something that's a fun break from routine, but Blizzard very clearly doesn't care enough about it to really fix it.

Like I said: whole bunch of salt in here. It really is true, what they say - Rets will be in a good place and be whining about being weak anyhow.
    Agreed about Str and Weakness and i am 100% happy with Ret where it is now (even despite id like some mobility buff: Steed is imunne to snares, but it will be a bit too much to ask). But Blizzard is already starting to nerf Ret AGAIN >.< similar to what happened 1st month of WoD. Rets were Good very Good id say, then we got nerfed to the ground PvP mainly, and the same trend is starting to show up now, in 7.1 we are getting nerfed in our dmg again...and it was unasked for, we are doing good now, but nowhere broken OP, you know? So why nerf?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Agreed about Str and Weakness and i am 100% happy with Ret where it is now (even despite id like some mobility buff: Steed is imunne to snares, but it will be a bit too much to ask). But Blizzard is already starting to nerf Ret AGAIN >.< similar to what happened 1st month of WoD. Rets were Good very Good id say, then we got nerfed to the ground PvP mainly, and the same trend is starting to show up now, in 7.1 we are getting nerfed in our dmg again...and it was unasked for, we are doing good now, but nowhere broken OP, you know? So why nerf?
    Who knows? Maybe they feel Crusade is too powerful relative to the other talents in that tier and that it needs to be nerfed? This team seems to be a lot better about talking and explaining what they're doing and why. They even apologized about Fury Warriors and admitted that they were wrong.

Just be patient.

Who knows? Maybe they feel Crusade is too powerful relative to the other talents in that tier and that it needs to be nerfed? This team seems to be a lot better about talking and explaining what they're doing and why. They even apologized about Fury Warriors and admitted that they were wrong.

Just be patient.
    Crusader is staying, so i am happy =), even though i kinda wish they would still push through the "empowered judgement" through, maybe replace HW with EJ, and move HW to PvP tree, cuz 99% of Rets who actually do use HW, do it in PvP.

So much salt.

yeah, best class.
    IF you didn't noticed, this thread is mostly about Retribution Paladins, and you would be pretty bold to say Retribution is the best out there.
    Because it's not.
    Not by a mile.

kalgon gone. crusade nerf reverted.

coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by -Rufio- View Post
    kalgon gone. crusade nerf reverted.

coincidence?
    Well since they are more or less retard-free now, it would be logical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    yeah, best class.
    IF you didn't noticed, this thread is mostly about Retribution Paladins, and you would be pretty bold to say Retribution is the best out there.
    Because it's not.
    Not by a mile.
    Who cares who's the best? Ret is very competitive and works just fine. It does extremely well on some fights, it's a little weak in others, and for everything else it does at least as well as most other specs.

You seriously need to grow up. There are dozens of specs in the game and they all deserve to have a chance in the spotlight. Paladins are better off than many classes in this expansion. They kept the blessings, they kept lay on hands, and they even got a desperately needed combat mobility skill.

This is a Ret Paladin thread, and I play a Paladin (and Ret is one of two specs I focus on.) But just because it's a "Ret Paladin" thread doesn't mean that this kind of bitter, vindictive backbiting and whining should be tolerated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Well since they are more or less retard-free now, it would be logical.
    Grow the fuck up.

Are you seriously like 15 years old or something? If you're an adult and behaving this way... jesus fucking christ.

Who cares who's the best? Ret is very competitive and works just fine. It does extremely well on some fights, it's a little weak in others, and for everything else it does at least as well as most other specs.
    This a good summary of Ret at it stands on live right now.

I do.
    A decade worth of being mediocre can do that to you.
    Ret was mediocre or below for a decade.

You seriously need to grow up.
    You seriously need to stop trying to preach like the preacher you are.
    It won't work.

There are dozens of specs in the game and they all deserve to have a chance in the spotlight.
    And I couldn't care less for them.
    I am a Paladin, I care for Paladins.

They kept the blessings
    Which is good how when Holy and Prot kept ALL of them while getting an additional one or two?

they kept lay on hands
    Which is relevant how.
    We kept the "W" button aswell. Should we sing praises and cheers for this much-needed grace?

and they even got a desperately needed combat mobility skill.
    All the while taking a major nerf mobility-wise compared to WoD.
    Good point, ergo.

This is a Ret Paladin thread, and I play a Paladin (and Ret is one of two specs I focus on.)
    I find your level of knowledge regarding Paladin lacking.

) But just because it's a "Ret Paladin" thread doesn't mean that this kind of bitter, vindictive backbiting and whining should be tolerated.
    What should indeed be tolerated is somesort of noone preaching and swearing out of the wazoo here.

Grow the fuck up.

Are you seriously like 15 years old or something? If you're an adult and behaving this way... jesus fucking christ.
    No, I'm 28 actually.
    What's your point?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    People laughed at this but the announcement today of the Crusade nerf being cancelled must 100% unequivocally be most certainly due to it :P

Who cares who's the best?
    From what I read, I think you are the one who said "Paladins are probably the best class in the game in Legion".
    People questioned your opinion, telling you this is a ret thread and ret is far from "best", then you changed your mind to "every class has strengths and weaknesses", "who cares who's the best", "ret is fine you need to grow up blah blah blah" without presenting valid arguments.

Grow the fuck up.

From what I read, you are the only person in this thread who behaves like a 15 years old.

so

Grow the fuck up.