Fury Mythic+: Avatar or Wrecking Ball?

So, I've been doing mid-high level Mythic+ and I've been successful in most of them except when it's wipe fests.

I've not had the chance to discuss this with another Fury warrior as I don't know any.

I'm currently using Avatar and using it on CD if the packs are bigger than 3 mobs, boss and/or mini-boss, which works fine so far for me. Wrecking Ball shares a tier with Avatar, but Mythic dungeons have a lot of AOE. This makes me think that Wrecking Ball would be a good alternative to Avatar, but I've yet to try it and would rather not change something that's working right now.

Does anyone rock Wrecking Ball in Mythic+? If I use Avatar, should I pop it on CD no matter how many mobs or wait for AOE packs like I'm currently doing? When using Wrecking Ball, when do I whirlwind on single target when it procs?

Quote Originally Posted by Yousend View Post
    So, I've been doing mid-high level Mythic+ and I've been successful in most of them except when it's wipe fests.

I've not had the chance to discuss this with another Fury warrior as I don't know any.

I'm currently using Avatar and using it on CD if the packs are bigger than 3 mobs, boss and/or mini-boss, which works fine so far for me. Wrecking Ball shares a tier with Avatar, but Mythic dungeons have a lot of AOE. This makes me think that Wrecking Ball would be a good alternative to Avatar, but I've yet to try it and would rather not change something that's working right now.

Does anyone rock Wrecking Ball in Mythic+? If I use Avatar, should I pop it on CD no matter how many mobs or wait for AOE packs like I'm currently doing? When using Wrecking Ball, when do I whirlwind on single target when it procs?
    I usually use wrecking ball. I have yet to try avatar in mythic+ because I feel like WB brings more damage overtime.

Do you guys use it in every Mythic+ or swap between the two? EoA seems like a better candidate for Avatar since there's fewer AOE pulls for example. I tried Wrecking Ball last night and it does appear better on some dungeons for overall damage.

It kind of depends on the extra abilities mobs get and your team comp.. If you have major big dick AoE outside of yourself, Avatar wouldn't be able a bad choice to help burn down bosses. If there's bolstering, wrecking ball is not a bad idea to consistently dps all of them together, and so on.
    There's no clear winner, in every situation one of the talents will end up being better than the other depending on a bunch of stuff

Deleted
    The annoyance of non enraged wrecking balls push me towards avatar most of the time. I also feel a bit more useful on the bosses.

I imagine having the WW legen ring should put Wrecking Ball significantly ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by jimimistry View Post
    The annoyance of non enraged wrecking balls push me towards avatar most of the time. I also feel a bit more useful on the bosses.
    What does enrage have to do with your whirlwind again?

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    What does enrage have to do with your whirlwind again?
    When you get Wrecking Ball procs and just get enrage to proc, it can be annoying. I believe is what he was saying.

I almost exclusively use Wrecking Ball, as it's extremely comparable to Avatar on single target unless you can get decent juggernaut stacks for a good execute phase. Depending on your group comp I could see Avatar being useful on higher level M+, but for anything else I'd say Wrecking Ball is the clear winner for M+ dungeons.

Deleted
    For me the rule is simple. if you have a hardcore single target DPS in the group go for Wrecking Ball to help on the AoE. At this point it seems that the Fury Warrior does not excel on single target. Hence, I almost always use Wrecking Ball given that most of the dungeon content is AoE...