10+ Year Old Account

Bundle changes, mount removals and price reductions.

Our Weekly Sale that started on October 11, 2016 will come to an end on Tuesday, October 18. At that time, a new Weekly Sale will begin, offering real-money discounts on a new round of items! Check out our sale items below:

Weekly Sale Items for Oct 18 – 25, 2016

Stitches — Sale Price: 4.19 EUR | 3.19 GBP
    Psycho Stitches Skin — Sale Price: 3.69 EUR | 2.70 GBP
    Earthbreaker Thrall Skin — Sale Price: 4.99 EUR | 3.69 GBP

The following changes will also take place in the Heroes of the Storm in-game shop alongside next week’s sale:

New Bundles

Hellblade Samuro Bundle – Available until November 1, 2016
    Masters of Magic Bundle – Available until November 8, 2016
    Ultimate Masters of Magic Bundle – Available until November 8, 2016
    Nexus Challenger Bundle – No planned end date
    Nexus Conqueror – No planned end date

Bundle Removals

Starter Bundle
    Triumph Bundle
    The Butcherlisk Bundle
    Undying Legends Bundle
    Ultimate Undying Legends Bundle

New Skin

Hellblade Samuro

New Mount

Hellboar

Returning Mounts

Marshal’s Outrider

Removed Mounts

Crimson Hare

Price Reductions

Greymane’s prices have been reduced to $8.49 USD and 7,000 Gold.
    Rexxar’s prices have been reduced to $6.49 USD and 4,000 Gold.

Source: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/heroe...5640947#post-1

*edited in the source*
    *changed source to English*
    Last edited by Muis; 2016-10-14 at 04:58 PM.

Rexxar going to 4k should be interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Starter bundle removal? What sorcery is this?! I wanted buy it soon for dat horse.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Starter bundle removal? What sorcery is this?! I wanted buy it soon for dat horse.
    It's like 5 bucks. You can probably spend the weekend looking for change on the street and find enough to buy it.

The Rexxar change is a real steal - a great hero for 4K. He's a lot better than he was on release. With the new patch, they are even removing the delay in giving commands to Misha, which was not a huge issue, but hey, its a good tweak anyway.

Might buy Greymane now.

Deleted
    The Nexus Challenger and Nexus Conqueror bundles are adjusted 74 and 84% off according to Reddit (most likely 75 and 85 base). With the included stimpack, that's another steal. They seem hell-bent to lower the entrance barrier for new and returning players; good move.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    The Rexxar change is a real steal - a great hero for 4K. He's a lot better than he was on release. With the new patch, they are even removing the delay in giving commands to Misha, which was not a huge issue, but hey, its a good tweak anyway.

Might buy Greymane now.
    While not a "huge" issue, it will improve the Hero quite a bit in my eyes. Because of the delay you were not able to do very heavy micro during some specific moments, which could lead to Misha feeling a bit sluggish and unresponsive despite the controls being pretty decent in its current iteration (wish I could say the same about his talent diversity, but I digress).

Bear in mind that this is coming from a guy who played Rexxar heavily even during the period of time he was considered "weak" and climbed to Rank 1 during the Preseason thanks to him.

Anyway, I would heavily recommend anyone to try him if you want to learn how to play a complex Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    The Nexus Challenger and Nexus Conqueror bundles are adjusted 74 and 84% off according to Reddit (most likely 75 and 85 base). With the included stimpack, that's another steal. They seem hell-bent to lower the entrance barrier for new and returning players; good move.
    I'll be getting the conqueror bundle since I don't have 3 heroes (Abathur, Falstad, Brightwing).

As for lowering the entry barrier, it is necessary. One of the biggest complaints was about the hero costs when compared to LOL (I think champions cost 2-3 USD max?), DOTA2 (all free heroes) and SMITE (30 USD for all heroes). Recently, a lot of heroes have gone down in price and you can get about 15 heroes of 25 USD and 37 days stimpack if you combine both bundles. They have to get more players to play ranked which requires 14 accessible heroes. If they will add more bans, we could see this number increase. Players should now have lesser reasons to complain about the costs of heroes. They even offered a free hero last month.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    While not a "huge" issue, it will improve the Hero quite a bit in my eyes. Because of the delay you were not able to do very heavy micro during some specific moments, which could lead to Misha feeling a bit sluggish and unresponsive despite the controls being pretty decent in its current iteration (wish I could say the same about his talent diversity, but I digress).

Bear in mind that this is coming from a guy who played Rexxar heavily even during the period of time he was considered "weak" and climbed to Rank 1 during the Preseason thanks to him.

Anyway, I would heavily recommend anyone to try him if you want to learn how to play a complex Warrior.
    Yeah I agree with you there. I have not used him in ranked since preseason but he's a lot better now. I have the most QM wins on Rexxar, which a crapshoot in terms of comps. His talent diversity is in a good spot, I think.

IMO Rexxar has needed work since he was introduced. 4k seems about right! Pity I already have him.

I don't understand why they cycle anything out. Limited time offers for no reason. Sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.