Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by sylenna View Post
    tell that to the would-be raidleader who denies you participation in a normal EN raid, unless you can show 860+ gear and curve. he would never compliment your gear and stat choices of a well-balanced 850 gear set and will just judge you by your ilvl.

so us filthy casuals have to do what is the only option: show ilvl as much as possible and if you really get an invite, switch to the right gear in your bags when the fighting starts. and, well, pray that nobody inspects you on a wipe and calls you out.
    Or you filthy casuals can also create the group and be the leader and stop complaining about not being invited?

Nah it's better to complain all day long that your only option is to sit there, wait for someone else to take time to form a group and pray that you get invited (blablabla inspection blabla ilvl blabla achievement blabla social anxiety).

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    Its horrible for shadow priests. Shadow priets have THREE secondary stats that are better than intellect. Two of them are MUCH better.

If I got the legendary neckpiece, I actually WOULDN'T use it. It would be a 45 item level upgrade.

Its just made even worse on jewelry where the re is no primary stat at all to supplement it.

I've gotten 10-15 item level upgrades that I can't go anywhere near using.
    This...

SPriests have terrible itemisation, haste and crit more valuable than int. In my bags i have 864 yet using 853 as my gear. (no legendary)

Quote Originally Posted by healme View Post
    This...

SPriests have terrible itemisation, haste and crit more valuable than int. In my bags i have 864 yet using 853 as my gear. (no legendary)
    Even mastery is better (albeit only very ,very slightly)

Deleted
    my ilvl 835 trinket sims higher than 870 by ~4k

so yeah I do

- - - Updated - - -

tell that to the would-be raidleader who denies you participation in a normal EN raid, unless you can show 860+ gear and curve. he would never compliment your gear and stat choices of a well-balanced 850 gear set and will just judge you by your ilvl.

so us filthy casuals have to do what is the only option: show ilvl as much as possible and if you really get an invite, switch to the right gear in your bags when the fighting starts. and, well, pray that nobody inspects you on a wipe and calls you out.
    make your own raid

#problemssolved

Quote Originally Posted by enzo82 View Post
    Gear? for example getting 835 item with 800 mastery and 700ish vers against itemlevel 860 with crit and haste only which would u choose for ur tank
    Of course, everyone has these problems. If you don't know how to use simcraft you're sure to fuck yourself with items you don't really need.

The way gear and stats work in this expantion is terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Or you filthy casuals can also create the group and be the leader and stop complaining about not being invited?

Nah it's better to complain all day long that your only option is to sit there, wait for someone else to take time to form a group and pray that you get invited (blablabla inspection blabla ilvl blabla achievement blabla social anxiety).
    Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    [..]

make your own raid

#problemssolved
    i raided for so long, i would have no problem in the current tier to pull my own weight. and we aren't talking about EN mythic and organised group. i would like to join a random EN normal PuG. nothing more, nothing less. and i want to do so in a decent timeframe, so about an hour for forming the group. as a frost dk with no curve, you get rejected by a lot of groups and raids.

so. why on earth should i go and try to make my own raid with no real raid leading experience, a character which still hasn't got the curve achievement but having to HAVE to ask for curve or else others won't join/stay and still manage to form a raid with enough people? so i can waste about four hours of armory checking, character swapping and ultimately a few leavers after the first wipe? no one of you would do that if they were forced to do so when they were only damage dealers.
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.

i raided for so long, i would have no problem in the current tier to pull my own weight. and we aren't talking about EN mythic and organised group. i would like to join a random EN normal PuG. nothing more, nothing less. and i want to do so in a decent timeframe, so about an hour for forming the group. as a frost dk with no curve, you get rejected by a lot of groups and raids.

so. why on earth should i go and try to make my own raid with no real raid leading experience, a character which still hasn't got the curve achievement but having to HAVE to ask for curve or else others won't join/stay and still manage to form a raid with enough people? so i can waste about four hours of armory checking, character swapping and ultimately a few leavers after the first wipe? no one of you would do that if they were forced to do so when they were only damage dealers.
    Yet that's the tough job of raid leaders.

Now if you don't want to do this and just be a follower, then accept their requirements. Or join a guild. Or don't raid. But don't blame the raid leader for your laziness.

An thus why LFG and LFR became overwhelmingly popular..

I have a 880 neck that is worst than my 850 crafted one for my class.

This feels awesome.

I mean, I could understand if the neck was +5 ilvl, but 30?

Deleted

So you think people leading raids where experienced out of nowhere? Most of them can't lead for shit.

So yeah. Make your own raid. Finding excuses is no good. I have no problems myself with joining/leading creating raids.

You don't waste time armory checking too often. You simply kick people if they mess up. Shitty dps or dies to basic stuff? Out with ya. Might not be good for them but that's their problem to fix, not yours.