Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It is sad all those "remembrances" were deleted from the game in Cataclysm. The thing I can care less in the world is dead Americans, Warcraft players or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    The parents should be well past grieving. Its 8 years later.

Also seriously though. Why should I care? thousands of people die daily. Why should I care about someone who died 8 years ago?
    If you feel so genuine in your affections lets see you make a donation to his family or message them to give them your love. Make sure you post it so we know you did it.
    Just because it is x number of years later probably doesn't make it any easier for them when the time of their kid's death rolls around. You sound like one of those people that would literally have to go through your own child dying for you to understand how painful this can be for parents.

Why should you care? It takes no time out of your day to hope that the parents are doing alright and that it is easier for them this year than it probably was last year. I've donated plenty in the past and still do to this day, most recently being the 15th year anniversary of 9/11 to go to the families. I live nowhere near New York, but it doesn't stop me from caring about those that lost loved ones in that disaster. I probably wouldn't donate to their family, but if I had their information, I would send them well wishes and hope they are doing better because that's what decent human beings do.

You are obviously not one of them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also seriously though. Why should I care? thousands of people die daily. Why should I care about someone who died 8 years ago?
    If you feel so genuine in your affections lets see you make a donation to his family or message them to give them your love. Make sure you post it so we know you did it.
    No one is say you personally have to care. I am sure you don't personally care about each and every topic of your 10,000 posts. I'm sure you don't care deeply about each and every topic that you read. You are not the Alpha and Omega of MMO-Champion and threads can exist that you don't care about. You do what every one else does and clicks it, reads it, and ignores its existence.

But its clear this topic and thread has caused some deep rooted trouble with you. Because you can't let go of the fact that you don't care. And have a compulsion to keep telling people that you don't care.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It was a nice gesture, but the voice is really off and super dated at this point. They should try to get him back to redo the lines.
    That last part had me cracking up, you sly devil

[QUOTE=anaxie;42882446]
    Quote Originally Posted by Freezerpops View Post

Yes I have actually. Are you done making a scene?

- - - Updated - - -

I care about the political correctness discussion. Ezra? not really.
    You're a gross piece of shit and I look forward to my infraction for making sure you know that you're a gross piece of shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is no PC discussion in this thread though. It is about a dead player that some body wanted to remember. Until internet nobodies like yourself came in to attempt to make this into some personal crusade.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    So what? You pick who mmo-champion should remember? I don't think threads like this make any sense or are discussion worthy.
    What a guy you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyll View Post
    Just because it is x number of years later probably doesn't make it any easier for them when the time of their kid's death rolls around. You sound like one of those people that would literally have to go through your own child dying for you to understand how painful this can be for parents.

Why should you care? It takes no time out of your day to hope that the parents are doing alright and that it is easier for them this year than it probably was last year. I've donated plenty in the past and still do to this day, most recently being the 15th year anniversary of 9/11 to go to the families. I live nowhere near New York, but it doesn't stop me from caring about those that lost loved ones in that disaster. I probably wouldn't donate to their family, but if I had their information, I would send them well wishes and hope they are doing better because that's what decent human beings do.

You are obviously not one of them.
    Id rather reserve my well wishes for people I actually wish to be well. Not randoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    So what? You pick who mmo-champion should remember? I don't think threads like this make any sense or are discussion worthy.
    "Kid died back in the day, lemme make this about me"
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    It is sad all those "remembrances" were deleted from the game in Cataclysm. The thing I can care less in the world is dead Americans, Warcraft players or not.
    What are you talking about? All the remembrances are pretty much still in the game.

[QUOTE=anaxie;42882446]
    Quote Originally Posted by Freezerpops View Post

Yes I have actually. Are you done making a scene?

- - - Updated - - -

You're a fucking cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    There is no PC discussion in this thread though. It is about a dead player that some body wanted to remember. Until internet nobodies like yourself came in to attempt to make this into some personal crusade.
    ANd people getting super upset some people asked why it matters.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Freezerpops;42882532]

You're a fucking cancer.
    very thoughful

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Okay while we get it and understand they were involved with a quest it was still 8 years ago, it does not really need a thread in WoW general.
    Okay then what is Kyanion approved time lapse for topics to be discussed? The irony of your comment is you are actively posting in thread about Classic servers which is a topic roots almost 12 years ago. Double standards because you don't care about a topic and that means it can't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Id rather reserve my well wishes for people I actually wish to be well. Not randoms.
    If this doesn't win the Asshole of the Year post award, I don't know what does.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    "Kid died back in the day, lemme make this about me"
    I'd say just answer his question instead of getting butthurt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reyll View Post
    If this doesn't win the Asshole of the Year post award, I don't know what does.
    No its just human nature.

Family , Friends , and Self

Randoms? No don't need to care about randoms.

15+ Year Old Account
    ANd people getting super upset some people asked why it matters.
    So why does it matter you so much? You can't let it go. Why do you have a compulsion to bring down a thread just because? Why can't you let those who want to remember him, remember him. Instead you are using the Death of a person as a personal crusade for a PC agenda that isn't even an issue. It is only an issue because you keep bringing it up in order to prove a point that you yourself do not care about by your own admission.

Whats the discussion here? That people die? Yep, we knew that. I really dont see the point of this.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say just answer his question instead of getting butthurt.

- - - Updated - - -

No its just human nature.

Family , Friends , and Self

Randoms? No don't need to care about randoms.
    No, that is not human nature, sorry to break it to you. How do you even make friends if you don't give a shit at all about random people? If people only cared about themselves in this world, it would be a much shittier place. You have to have a social disorder or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, just checked. Still dead.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So why does it matter you so much? You can't let it go. Why do you have a compulsion to bring down a thread just because? Why can't you let those who want to remember him, remember him. Instead you are using the Death of a person as a personal crusade for a PC agenda that isn't even an issue. It is only an issue because you keep bringing it up in order to prove a point that you yourself do not care about by your own admission.
    I didn't like the way people responded to the first poster under OP and now they are attacking me because I don't think how they think I should.