15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phumbles View Post
    I wish Brees didn't resign with the Saints, essentially wasting the rest of his years. I would have liked to see him go to a real team where he'd get another shot at a Superbowl. Imagine him in Denver.
    Your a fucking heretic I say, I will hear none of it! LALALALLALALALLAA I can't hear you!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ence-documents

piece of work right there. I knew something was wrong with him in the head when he left Seattle for St Louis. Now I'm glad that he did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ence-documents

piece of work right there. I knew something was wrong with him in the head when he left Seattle for St Louis. Now I'm glad that he did.
    You know the most disgusting part? The NFL said they'd done a 10 month investigation and found no clear evidence. In January THIS YEAR, they had to relocate Brown's now ex-wife and children to a new hotel cause Brown was loudly banging on their door and being threatening, AT THE FUCKING PROBOWL.

So in that 10 month investigation that they held, they didn't find this information that now came out AND ignored the fact NFL security had to be called to save Brown's ex-wife and children from the drunk Brown as he was banging on their door.

I mean, what kind of situation must someone create that the choice for hotel and NFL security is to move people to a different hotel, so the kicker wouldn't know where they were.

If it's that bad, how the hell do you ignore it during your 10 month investigation?

It's pretty damn clear that the NFL gives not a singly flying fuck about domestic violence. None. It's a fucking replacement level kicker, and they went out of their way to keep him around. Just absolutely mindboggling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    It's pretty damn clear that the NFL gives not a singly flying fuck about domestic violence. None. It's a fucking replacement level kicker, and they went out of their way to keep him around. Just absolutely mindboggling.
    Well they never did, they wanted to make sure we knew they didn't care by instituting a MINIMUM suspension threshold and then suspending him for less than the minimum.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't mind too badly when the Saints lost to the Giants except that their piece of shit kicker made the winning kick in his first game back.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Week 7: (7-8 wk 6)

Bears/Packers
    Giants/Rams
    Saints/Chiefs
    Vikings/Eagles
    Colts/Titans
    Bills/Dolphins
    Redskins/Lions
    Browns/Bengals
    Raiders/Jaguars
    Ravens/Jets
    Chargers/Falcons
    Buccaneers/49ers
    Cardinals/Seahawks
    Patriots/Steelers
    Texans/Broncos

Most of these are closer calls than I was hoping considering last week.
    Last edited by MAGAmobile; 2016-10-20 at 08:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be willing to bet the Bears win tonight. Short week and the Packers are without lacy, and they've been, just...shitting the bed already.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not rich enough to bet on the 2016 Bears.

10-5 last week (46-46 overall). This week might have an awful lot of horrible QB play.

Bears/Packers - Bears could win, but not sure I would trust Hoyer to do it.
    Giants/Rams - Could go either way, no idea.
    Saints/Chiefs - Should be close. Brees will get his points, not sure Alex Smith can score enough.
    Vikings/Eagles - Best defense in the league.
    Colts/Titans - Another toss up, depends on which Titans team shows up.
    Bills/Dolphins - Can never pick Tannehill for anything but throwing picks.
    Redskins/Lions - Another toss up, no idea going Lions at home.
    Browns/Bengals - Browns.
    Raiders/Jaguars - Bortles is Bortles
    Ravens/Jets - Could actually be close because the Ravens offense is bipolar, but Geno Smith starting is not something I can pick.
    Chargers/Falcons - Shootout game, how will the Chargers blow it this week?
    Buccaneers/49ers - Another toss up, no idea game, but Chip Kelly defenses get worn down pretty quick.
    Cardinals/Seahawks - Seahawks just seem like a better team.
    Patriots/Steelers - Would have been a good game with Big Ben, with Landry Jones? Blowout.
    Texans/Broncos - If this was not the Ring of Fame game, I probably would have picked Houston just based on Denver's o-line play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prime time game. Either Hoyer is going to play like man possesed and get the Bears an important win against a hated opponent, resulting in him getting the starting job permanently and the Bears giving him an extension and sending Cutler packing only for Hoyer to completely lose his mojo and blow every game he's starting next year or Hoyer cuts out the middle period and just goes straight to sucking in prime time and blows this game for the Bears like he blew last year's playoff game for the Texans.

Either or.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hoyer would never get a full-time gig, at best he'd be a bridge to whichever QB they draft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I'd be willing to bet the Bears win tonight. Short week and the Packers are without lacy, and they've been, just...shitting the bed already.
    That's why I think the Packers will win. Teams tend to play up when "everyone" doubts them.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

10+ Year Old Account
    This might turn into a Colts-Texans quality game, given the teams and the fact it's a Thursday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I'm not rich enough to bet on the 2016 Bears.
    I wouldn't be that irresponsible with my money even if rich.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, twitter finally added a volume slider.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Oh look, twitter finally added a volume slider.
    I've been pretty happy with the twitter stream quality; at least for me, it's a higher quality stream than NBC for SNF.

Aaron Rodgers is just over 5 ypa right now, or as we might call it, the "discount double-checkdown"

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god, Hoyer is hurt. I can't remember the last time I heard the name Matt Barkely, but he's coming in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god, Hoyer is hurt. I can't remember the last time I heard the name Matt Barkely, but he's coming in.
    I'm not sure when last you heard it but you probably also heard "fucking disaster" in the same sentence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm too sleepy and disinterested to watch the failing Packers and a Matt Barkley lead Bears team for like 2 more hours, I'll catch the score tomorrow. Hope you all have a good one.

15+ Year Old Account
    This game seems like a shit show so far. Guess we will have to wait for the D to get tired for shit to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Rodgers just got a bit tea bagged.