10+ Year Old Account

Best Battleground to farm HKs

So, I'm pretty bad at pvp. It's just not really my thing, but I really want the artifact color, so I'd like to plague as few BGs as possible with my scrubby self and get 1000 HKs asap.

Most of them seem pretty hit or miss depending on the team, but so far Isle of Conquest seem to be the best, but I'd love to hear from people who actually pvp

10+ Year Old Account
    took me a few AV's to get 1000 HK's just try and push group into turtling ( Loot corpses for chance at nat pagle books sell for decent price at least on my realm )
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    "The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"

AV got about 250HK for 2 games ^^, Prolly get the second colour today

Look for bots in front of Halls of lightning, Temple of the Jade Serpent or Firelands (maybe more places to search but that the ones i know of) on my server/phase there were like 100+ lvl 100 druid bots zoning in and out of the Firelands raid and i killed them with like 3 ticks of concecration, had the 1000kills for the color in like 30 minutes also use the yaungol tranformation for bloody coins and you work towards 2 goals at the same time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    Look for bots in front of Halls of lightning, Temple of the Jade Serpent or Firelands (maybe more places to search but that the ones i know of) on my server/phase there were like 100+ lvl 100 druid bots zoning in and out of the Firelands raid and i killed them with like 3 ticks of concecration, had the 1000kills for the color in like 30 minutes also use the yaungol tranformation for bloody coins and you work towards 2 goals at the same time.
    There's some sweet irony in here how the farmbots facilitated you to turn pvp into an assembly line job itself.

Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    There's some sweet irony in here how the farmbots facilitated you to turn pvp into an assembly line job itself.
    Ye but its cool i was watching 2 episodes of a series while spamming consecration so i think its pretty efficient for the time spent :P

10+ Year Old Account
    At about 8 CST Friday, I looked for bots at Temple of the Jade Serpent, the Ulduar area 5 mans and the 3.3 ICC 5 mans... saw 1 bot. 3 AVs later, I got my remaining 550 kills. So don't even bother trying to farm bot HKs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted
    theres a skin for certain # of honor kills? is it linked to pvp rank or you just need kills?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say Ashran at the moment assuming you get in a good one where your side is winning.

Second would be AV in a stalemate, which forces people to fight at mid a lot of the time, can come out of that with 200+ HKs.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    theres a skin for certain # of honor kills? is it linked to pvp rank or you just need kills?
    It's from the hidden artifact skin. Every class (afaik) does have a 1000 HK while having the hidden artifact equipped acm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woosens View Post
    It's from the hidden artifact skin. Every class (afaik) does have a 1000 HK while having the hidden artifact equipped acm
    oh damn, thought i could just get a skin from killing people

thought there would be a catch, ive already gained around 3k kills this expansion, thought i should have it by now

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    At about 8 CST Friday, I looked for bots at Temple of the Jade Serpent, the Ulduar area 5 mans and the 3.3 ICC 5 mans... saw 1 bot. 3 AVs later, I got my remaining 550 kills. So don't even bother trying to farm bot HKs.
    "Didn't work for me, so nobody should do it." Brilliant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    pretty much this, mass killing bots for hks is much faster than IOC and AV, unless you doing HK farming premade

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    pretty much this, mass killing bots for hks is much faster than IOC and AV, unless you doing HK farming premade
    Not that it matters, since I got my skin, but I notice you're EU. Is Lorianus EU too? 'Cause if you're both EU then maybe there's a difference between NA and EU on the number of bots. Regardless, I didn't see many at all on a NA server.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that it matters, since I got my skin, but I notice you're EU. Is Lorianus EU too? 'Cause if you're both EU then maybe there's a difference between NA and EU on the number of bots. Regardless, I didn't see many at all on a NA server.
    I guess i see your point here, most Blizzard developers is probably in US. And US might have much better botting detection and more bots banning than EU servers.

They are a bit more sophisticated now. Long gone are the days of bot trains with 10 bots standing on the same pixel. Took me a bit of research to see them now too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    And US might have much better botting detection and more bots banning than EU servers.
    Both regions are equally terrible, they both use the same fully automated systems that lead up to the occasional ban wave.