Page 36 of 86 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I heard "such a nasty woman", but maybe my woman card is speaking.
    You may be right.

Edit: You are right.
    Last edited by Matchles; 2016-10-20 at 02:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Both lost to me. Trump is still Trump, and Hillary is still as sleazy as she has ever been. I don't want to vote for anyone of them. I will probably not vote and just let the world burn.
    In the words of Rush, "if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice".
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

"get the vote and see you again in 4 years"

Bam.

That's probably the best critique of how Democrats treat minorities ever made.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Following the treaty that Bush signed. Or do you believe that Obama should have broken it with all the consequences that would have followed?
    Let's see... piss off some diplomats and leave troops in place, or create a power vacuum and put an islamic state into power allowing US citizens to be beheaded on tv and european nations to be bombed (Paris in particular).

10+ Year Old Account
    Clinton is going to bury this clown

At least my Cubs are up 5-2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion Fan View Post
    You actually support the woman who rigged her nomination with the DCCC, took money from Islamists, and destroyed 30K classified emails? You do know she is a lying whore right?
    Rigged nomination how? She led Bernie by millions of votes. She even leads Trump by millions of votes.

So you are telling me she bought a million votes? Yeah, maybe in North Korea that works.

Next USA trades with Islam countries, so theoretically you yourself also paid money to Islam countries indirectly.

Bush administration deleted 22 million e-mails. I would think that that is a bit more severe.

-

I bet if it said the world was flat in the DNC e-mails, you'd believe that as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump was beaten into glue. I'm sorry, but Clinton did not hold back this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me, or has Trump been losing worse and worse with each debate? Today he looked like a beaten kid...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

She destroyed him.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    In the words of Rush, "if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice".
    Yeah, and that choice is a vote against the system. If either candidate wins because of low turnout, then that's a clear message to the other side, and to everyone really, that the system and the candidates are useless and they won't get votes until something drastic is done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's see... piss off some diplomats and leave troops in place, or create a power vacuum and put an islamic state into power allowing US citizens to be beheaded on tv and european nations to be bombed (Paris in particular).
    Not "piss off some diplomats", illegally occupy a foreign country.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Fuck these two parasite assclowns.

A lying crooked corrupt criminal hag, and a loudmouth jackass who cant get his shit together.

I didn't even bother to register when I moved this year and I'm glad I didn't.
    Don't let them win by making you not vote. You know we disagree on just about everything, but I still want you to vote. Do not let these assclowns win. Please vote...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    "get the vote and see you again in 4 years"

Bam.

That's probably the best critique of how Democrats treat minorities ever made.
    As opposed to how conservative Republicans treat minorities? Lmao.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

One more fucking time. Obama OPPOSED the Iraq War. Going out on a limb but if you never invaded a country. You cannot create a vacuum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Yeah, and that choice is a vote against the system.
    Not voting is a vote for the system. Vote for a third party. Vote for yourself. If a third party gets 5% of the popular vote, they are automatically on all the state ballets next time around.

-Kujako-

Well, YouTube chat is going crazy, I think it's exceeding my bandwidth.

Trump didn't knock it out of the park, I think he needed to hit a home run, he didn't do that. Hillary will be the next pres.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

You actually support the woman who rigged her nomination with the DCCC, took money from Islamists, and destroyed 30K classified emails? You do know she is a lying whore right?
    I'm still confused what the big deal is about Muslims giving money to a charity.

I'm sure Muslims give money to the Red Cross. Red Cross is clearly evil incarnate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I'm glad these debates are over. Christ.
    In 3 weeks we will finally be able to exhale.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.