Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Come on Blizzard.

Elemental, Destruction, Affliction, Unholy and Frost DK need a buff.
    Retri, Arms, Enhancer a nerf.

It really is not that hard. Also you mentioned balance changes before 7.1. Where are they with 7.1 due next week?
    Do you only raid normal mode or something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hextor View Post
    do you only raid normal mode or something?
    hc 7/7 m 2/7

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mudkipzz View Post
    Blizzard doesn't listen to it's community most of the time because they get retarded requests like this
    k mudkipzz.

reported for foul language.

Quote Originally Posted by Curnivore View Post
    It has 200 million HP. You killed the lowbie boss from classic.
    Reading not your strongsuit , is it? HE died in 2 seconds , not the boss. That's why he said "comments from people who HAVE killed it sound like the boss has no loot".

WHAT D4 "hype"? Oh, you mean the rumors based on conjecture and click baiting on Youtube?

Whoever said Arms needs a nerf needs to sit themselves in the closet for a while.

I could have told them 1 day after I hit 110 that the pvp rewards were messed up. Who the hell gets to decide this stuff?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinte View Post
    Reading not your strongsuit , is it?
    Is flame baiting yours? The grammar did not make it clear that's what he meant. This is a 7.1 boss anyway since the button does not exist where they say it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomoya View Post
    As a sp I am really having a WTF moment here.....

like Vargur says, not all of us are using StM

seriously dev team, wake up

Yeah. It's odd. I mean, you make a stupid build which requires a player to die(which as such is not fun at all and would have to be really, really, really rewarding, e.g. beat ALL other classes hands down to make up for that), screw up all other builds......then you notice that mistake...and as a fix you weaken all other builds EVEN MORE and say "we gonna need some time to fix it properly, have fun till then"(it's not like you had an alpha or beta or something).
    When it comes to shadow we had some very bad releases in the past that usually needed several fixes to get it even halfway right(shadow was never great)....but this one got to be the worst one ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Elemental and Destruction is crazy good in Mythic + and raids right now. Frost DK is really damn good aswell after the latest buffs. Sounds to me like this is a matter of learning your class. If you know how to play, you will do crazy DPS with these specs right now. Affliction just got a buff in these notes so we will have to wait and see. Unholy single target needs buff. AoE a nerf.

Arms, Fire Mage and MM Hunter needs nerf, nothing else IMO (shadow already got it in these notes).
    You obviously have no idea what you're talking about obviously. Go bullshit somewhere else

You are kidding me...right?

Quote Originally Posted by Selacia View Post
    That's great, we'll all have legendaries just in time for all the content to be done, and to unsubscribe for the year-long drought that I still don't believe won't happen.
    10 friggin months? Are you insane! I don't want a legendary AFTER I've cleared all content in raids and am running my 8th of 10 alts through raid level content. I am currently at my 3rd and no sniff of a legendary though I will unlock an additional slot in 12 hours. Thanks Blizz...looking at the big picture makes me feel a whole lot better. /sarcasm. Normally I am pretty middle of the road as far as these things go but Blizzard totally misrepresented /mishandled the legendary roll out.
    Last edited by Hamacus; 2016-10-20 at 07:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

k mudkipzz.

reported for foul language.
    This is why we can't have nice things. As soon as someone makes a point people like you go 'MUH FEELINGS' and progress stops.

Quote Originally Posted by Curnivore View Post
    Is flame baiting yours? The grammar did not make it clear that's what he meant. This is a 7.1 boss anyway since the button does not exist where they say it does.
    Err yes the button does exist. It is a button that brings pain and death. I went there last night myself on live. and the guys grammar was fine in context if you read the entirety of his post rather than trying to make him look stupid.

If you are a "alt-a-holic" who has put hardly anytime into one character to earn a legendary, or spamming lower tier content, don't complain about a legendary. Not everyone will get lucky and get a instant legendary drop out of a random world quest chest. If you want one that bad, grind heroic/mythic raid and high mythic+.

Frost mage, Frost DK, and Affliction lock are the only 3 specs that needed minor buffs. Every other class/spec in the game is already doing 300k-400k+ DPS on just about every encounter in the raid. MM Hunters, Spriest, and Fire mages needed a nerf. Anyone who follows wowprogress or warcraftlogs knows those three specs are ridiculous right now.
    Last edited by JoZeF; 2016-10-20 at 04:56 PM.

I wish Arms wasn't so RNG for its DPS. I could deal with the weak AoE if not for that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lies. The weekly quest did not give any equipment. Just poop!

15+ Year Old Account
    Come on Blizzard.

Elemental, Destruction, Affliction, Unholy and Frost DK need a buff.
    Retri, Arms, Enhancer a nerf.

It really is not that hard. Also you mentioned balance changes before 7.1. Where are they with 7.1 due next week?
    Please leave the pills alone, they'll rot your brain.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by izayoi80 View Post
    Please leave the pills alone, they'll rot your brain.
    Seems like you come from experience.

Has anyone had the witches hat drop below 110? I'm thinking of moving my 100 alts out there, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Deleted
    guess it's time to unsub with 10 days played time in lvl 110 ( which is not ALOT compared to OTHER players! ... but since i don't have time OR WANT to use THAT much of my time to lvl another char to use instead of my Shadow Priest now which STILL haven't gotten a Legendary! .. i guess GoodBye World of Warcraft! time to take my life Srsly .... sort of!

Quote Originally Posted by Daquarius View Post
    guess it's time to unsub with 10 days played time in lvl 110 ( which is not ALOT compared to OTHER players! ... but since i don't have time OR WANT to use THAT much of my time to lvl another char to use instead of my Shadow Priest now which STILL haven't gotten a Legendary! .. i guess GoodBye World of Warcraft! time to take my life Srsly .... sort of!
    Thank god, good bye.