Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

I'm sad that they will no longer expand upon mega evolution, and instead go with Z-moves. Liked the mega evolution much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post
    I'm sad that they will no longer expand upon mega evolution, and instead go with Z-moves. Liked the mega evolution much better.
    Pokemon sun moon and ...wait for it... eclipse.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nintendo Switch (NX) has been revealed. Looks really awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

So do we know if Marshadow really is that like black floofy sprite thing? Or are people just assuming?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    So do we know if Marshadow really is that like black floofy sprite thing? Or are people just assuming?
    It's definitely it.

Deleted
    Nintendo Switch (NX) has been revealed. Looks really awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Holy crap. I wonder how much it will cost...

The prospects of the next Pokemon game being on the Switch and actually looking like a console game is very exciting to me.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Holy crap. I wonder how much it will cost...
    I saw someone in the YT comments section say it's estimated to be $300, I'm assuming US$.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    The prospects of the next Pokemon game being on the Switch and actually looking like a console game is very exciting to me.
    Oh for sure. I'm probably going to get it. The latest Nintendo home console I have is the Wii.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    It's definitely it.
    Floof the Trio Master of the Celestial trio!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Theorized basises for some Alolan forms:
    https://m.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comme...d_alola_forms/

Veronica Taylor and Racheal Lillis improvising. Brightened up my night after terrorizing my night with creepy af YT videos:
    http://wendycorduroy.tumblr.com/post...racheal-lillis

- - - Updated - - -

People are theorizing that Wimpod/Champod are the Magikarp/Feebass of this Gen. Would be cool considering we havent really had one since Hoenn.

And theres also a theory that the UBs are based on the Seven Deadly sins. Which I'll leave at that because I don't want to tread too far into the religion thing.

And theres also a theory that the UBs are based on the Seven Deadly sins. Which I'll leave at that because I don't want to tread too far into the religion thing.
    People probably say that only because of the big mouth/belly one, the thought popped in my head too...but they are eight UBs (02 is version exclusive it seems so that would make 7 but nothing say that the rest aren't either and I don't really see the two 02 sharing the same Sin).

Ash released Greninja so it can travel with Zygarde Red and Blue. Will have to wait for subs to get the dialogue.
    I'm going to just pretend the anime ended here and SuMo is just a reboot with a new art style. It really does feel like a last season.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

I don't think the mega evolutions are "over". Maybe they didn't add some for the gen 7 first games because they want the focus to be on the Z moves. I really doubt they won't add any new mega with the next gen 7 game(s).

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I don't think the mega evolutions are "over". Maybe they didn't add some for the gen 7 first games because they want the focus to be on the Z moves. I really doubt they won't add any new mega with the next gen 7 game(s).
    Well, according to this supposed interview (http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...mega-evolution) that's the current way it's looking, for now at least. I don't see Z-moves changing competitive battling in any shape or form in comparison to how mega evolution did though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Registeel alola form:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    People probably say that only because of the big mouth/belly one, the thought popped in my head too...but they are eight UBs (02 is version exclusive it seems so that would make 7 but nothing say that the rest aren't either and I don't really see the two 02 sharing the same Sin).
    I lost the reddit post, but basically:
    01 is Envy.
    02 is Pride (both exhibit extremely prideful stances and appearances, flaunting what they got)
    Crablord is Gluttony.
    Black McBlade-arm is Wrath
    Bamboo Arm-dude is somehow Sloth (has something to do with the arms looking like a bamboo water fountain, where the bamboo spouts do nothing while the water does the work)
    Squiggy Squaggle-fro is Greed (looks like spark plugs that would take energy)
    And Origami is Lust, i guess.the first few are kind of obvious. But yeah, it gets weird later on.

- - - Updated - - -

f you look at Greed like itbis Guzuma, its clearer. Guzuma seems to have an attitude of "I didn't pass a trial. If i can't have it, no one can!"

The ultra beasts look awesome, tho I'm still waiting to learn more about them because atm they kinda look like they're from another game. Which I get is the point but still.

In before a pokémon spinoff... taking place in the UB world.

Homophobia is so gay.

Would be weird to play pokemon on anm alien planet. I'd prefer we keep everything on earth
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted

D'aww
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2016-10-21 at 01:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does the Alolan Persian make anyone else think of a somewhat evil looking Garfield?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account

That Weather Trio Theme is fucking orgasmic.

10+ Year Old Account