Thread: New Ban Wave

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

New Ban Wave

Just heard about a new ban wave going out. Anyone got screen caps from salty botters?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smaktat View Post
    Just heard about a new ban wave going out. Anyone got screen caps from salty botters?
    Nah, they don't need attention.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

On [redacted] forums ban section there seems to be threads popping up. Starlight rose farmers mostly. Good stuff.

Looks like they must've broken a couple bots. Starlight roses seem much more plentiful now and I don't see the chain of 5 mechano shredders autofollowing each other anymore.

Though last night, was still seeing the horde of low-level goblin rogues jerkily flying around Stormheim.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Thx for the warning ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Thx for the warning ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    We got a live one chief!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smaktat View Post
    Hopefully they got the flying botter I reported this morning in Stormheim.

This is a sad day. Hopefully the bots are back out their killing AH prices soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dellis0991 View Post
    we got a live one chief!
    i admit nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    i admit nothing
    ok I see how you playing it......

My army of cute bots are still alive and well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    Hopefully they got the flying botter I reported this morning in Stormheim.
    I saw that shit also. I thought they were just lagging. It was bizarre.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

lol it always makes me crack up when half the threads are of people complaining that flasks/pots are too expensive and the other half are of people happy that bots are getting banned. People never really seem to realize that the price of materials often near-double right after the ban waves since the vast majority of materials are created by bots. I used to have a spreadsheet lying around reguarding the number of herbs on the AH at any given time for a few weeks after the last major ban wave they dropped to like 30% the volume and the price skyrocketed.
    Last edited by Donimic; 2016-10-20 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    rofl. that was not botting. that was a rare dragon that u can mount & kill people from above.
    Don't talk unless you know what you are talking about, it was hundreds of people on purple griffins gathering herbs. Whether they are still there or not remains to be seen.
    God and maths? Hmm, the letter to alpha relation would be 7 - 15 - 4. Since it's all one word, it's safe to assume it's multiplication so it'd be 7*15*4=420. So realistically, god is related to cannabis? Perhaps that's what they were expecting you to write.

Quote Originally Posted by Donimic View Post
    lol it always makes me crack up when half the threads are of people complaining that flasks/pots are too expensive and the other half are of people happy that bots are getting banned. People never really seem to realize that the price of materials often near-double right after the ban waves.
    Or it's separate groups of people. I'd be interesting to see how much crossover there is here. I'm not a fan of the price of pots but I'm much more annoyed by herbs in front of me disappearing right in front of my face because a bot train jut hit them.

That said the complaints aren't mutually exclusive. While I don't like the pot situation, I have a problem more with blizzard's decisions regarding material requirements than I do the actual market price itself. Bots or no bots the market curve would be lower if some of the material requirements weren't so absurd.

lol it always makes me crack up when half the threads are of people complaining that flasks/pots are too expensive and the other half are of people happy that bots are getting banned. People never really seem to realize
    So I guess you are one of those players who's perfectly happy with say a win in csgo mmr having a cheater on your team ?

And lemme guess. As usual it's a 6 month ban instead of a perma one? Pathetic.

lol it always makes me crack up when half the threads are of people complaining that flasks/pots are too expensive and the other half are of people happy that bots are getting banned. People never really seem to realize that the price of materials often near-double right after the ban waves since the vast majority of materials are created by bots. I used to have a spreadsheet lying around reguarding the number of herbs on the AH at any given time for a few weeks after the last major ban wave they dropped to like 30% the volume and the price skyrocketed.
    These opinions aren't mutually exclusive.

That's like saying, "Man oil prices are so high, but we shouldn't sieze all oil from private companies." You can have both of those opinions without "cracking people up."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm always happy when this happens. Good riddance.
    Indeed. If you can't play fair, don't play at all.

Deleted
    Who cares? 7.1 will dump prices anyway.