What are those phrases people are spamming in chat?

Can anyone explain what those phrases so many people are spamming in the chat in-game are and where they come from?
    Are they from some streamer and these people are their sad fanbois?

I don't remember what they say, but I'm pretty sure many people here know what I'm talking about.

7+ Year Old Account
    You mean the "oh mom, i dont want to sleep" shit or whatever? That appears if you wrute "gg ez"

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Just some random people who want to be funny (like me >)

Sent from my Iphone using Safari

Quote Originally Posted by Aedion View Post
    Just some random people who want to be funny (like me >)

Sent from my Iphone using Safari
    I don't understand the humor in it, though. Why is this person trying to tell his mother he's not ready for bed in game chat? Like, I can understand the old "mistell" joke where you say something embarrassing and pretend it's a mistell, or if you were to say it in voice chat, but the jokes they're trying to do with whatever this thing is just fall flat. I can only assume the only people that laugh at them are those who use them.

Kids these days just don't understand proper comedy!

if you type "gg ez" in chat, it instead changes it to some random supposedly embarrassing phrase. now people do it intentionally
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Oh, I see. Blizzard hiding some of the toxicity :P
    Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Oh, I see. Blizzard hiding some of the toxicity :P
    Thanks!
    And lets just say it kinda 'backfired'

It's "ggez" not "gg ez"
    No spaces my dude

Yeah, it doesn't really hide the BMing since everyone still gets the point. Better method, though still not perfect, would have been for simply nothing to appear in chat.

So THAT's why I see people saying random (repeated) stuff all the time? I also thought it was just a meme people were reposting (although I always thought the fact that the caps/punctuations/etc. were always exactly the same was odd).

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    if you type "gg ez" in chat, it instead changes it to some random supposedly embarrassing phrase. now people do it intentionally
    It's pretty annoying at this point. I'd much rather see 'gg ez'.

>_>

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Yeah, it doesn't really hide the BMing since everyone still gets the point. Better method, though still not perfect, would have been for simply nothing to appear in chat.
    that and not mentioning it in patch notes would be a good start lol, or just an hour ban if you say it at all
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

I still find them kind of funny.

Sent from my PC using a keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    I really like the "I feel very, very small... please hold me...". Other than that they are pretty annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should have just made it show for the person typing it but invisible for everyone else, let people be toxic by themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was my understanding that it was done for humorous purposes, not to remove toxicity.

now add some tags like #die #cancer and all other toxic bullcrap that comes out of peoples salty mouth and i'll be happy. I mean like watching some nice potg (really nice) and reading "die in a fire" just improves my disbelief in humanity.