Quote Originally Posted by Drianaa View Post
    Yeah that's basically it. I feel the same as you, could be a bad luck streak, but the last two IDs have felt absolutely terrible.
    Most of the time RNG worked against me, giving me multiple 30sec CS droughts in a boss fight, healers decided to not heal me and let me die.
    It's super depressing playing without the legendary gloves or ring (and having healers that don't seem to like you).
    All I have is sephuz's signet which i dont use because my 850 rings are better for arms :C If a leather spot opens up in my raid im definitely going rogue unless shit changes. Whats sad is that I have still yet to do as much damage on heroic ursoc as i did the very first week. Working on M dragons tonight so luckily im just a portal bitch

Deleted
    My input is purely a basking in my own ambience when I say BRB I got the legendary gloves and just picked up the 895 PS relic from NL. Sweeping strikes on M+ and keeping up with stronger classes. Also 418k single target without Dauntless.
    Last edited by mmoc5dadbeabe5; 2016-10-20 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Dunno bout 1 FR, I personally MS (0x FR) > Slam until CS and then 2x FR MS. The reason for 1 FR is to avoid possibly wasting a tactition proc, but I think I can count wasted tactition procs from that on one hand over an entire raid night, or even raid week. In the early weeks of expansion I got fucked hard by RNG over and over to the point where I actually quit dedicated raiding, Arms just ruined it for me. However this week RNG favoured me and I got 96-99% on every single fight, while raiding with a casual top 4000 guild, as apposed to prior to quitting top 100.

Arms is just shit and sometimes it fucks you over enough that you become a casual/social like I did.. I think that happens regardless of whether you use the new slightly more optimal Slam for rage burning instead of stacking FR outside of CS, as we did pre-nerf. Not convinced on this 1x FR stuff though.
    Story of my week so far. 99th% on every fight through our Heroic lockout, het to Mythics, and suddenly procs stopped on Nyth-Ursoc.

I see people macroing focus rage and slam into one, is it even a thing? cheap way to do it or does it actually work out ?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kbryant8 View Post
    I see people macroing focus rage and slam into one, is it even a thing? cheap way to do it or does it actually work out ?
    Only if you've got legendary gloves. And I still wouldn't recommend doing it.

Kinda figured, makes sense, thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Xeley View Post
    Only if you've got legendary gloves. And I still wouldn't recommend doing it.

with gloves + 130-140 rage cap, you MUST have this macro, or you will loose dps(hard moving bosses+ time wasted to press 2 different binds) and your finger burn. Single slam is used on bosses pretty rare, if used at all, cant remeber using only slam.... 95% time its none stop spam macro slam+FR, and doesnt matter 30-50-100 rage you have or how many stack of FR( yes even with 3 FR stack keep spam it) cous we NEED tact proc till CS debuff fade or you will be fucked. And ofc you should have separated FR and Slam- FR will be used alot cous you dont want to start GCD from SLAM when CS/MS refreshed.

This week Nizenda M 400k dps, ursok M, 425k. 866ilvl(leg gloves) and far not best trinkets - Egg 855 and WQmastery.

Egg give 0 dmg at pull or geroism, but it gives tons of rage during encounter and add good dps if it proc when you use Ava+BC combo, since its like mini geroism.
    Last edited by Dellux; 2016-10-21 at 05:25 AM.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why prioritize FR over Slam? As far as I can tell Slam yields more damage per rage, so unless you're about to rage cap, wouldn't it be better to spam Slam all day?

Deleted
    Quick question before i Analyse my logs tonight:

Ursoc M / SS worth it or not?

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkpride View Post
    Quick question before i Analyse my logs tonight:

Ursoc M / SS worth it or not?
    Not worth.

Deleted
    is there a way in warcraftlogs to actually see tactician procs?
    i mean i can guess where they are due to CS casts but can i actually see them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by groceryguy View Post
    is there a way in warcraftlogs to actually see tactician procs?
    i mean i can guess where they are due to CS casts but can i actually see them?
    Yes, the buffs tab (along the top)

Last week i got the hands, so i now have the hands and the legs, the DMG is absurd. At ilvl 869 i am pulling 480k DPS on Ursoc and 470 on Nyth heroic.
    I guess the max rage relics have a lot more value with the gloves, since you easily ragecap during Reck. Also Heroic charge is hardly used, i only do it now if i have to refresh CS with the leap legs.
    I really like the spammy playstyle with the gloves, but the DMG seems way too strong
    Last edited by Atherions; 2016-10-21 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    All I have is sephuz's signet which i dont use because my 850 rings are better for arms :C If a leather spot opens up in my raid im definitely going rogue unless shit changes. Whats sad is that I have still yet to do as much damage on heroic ursoc as i did the very first week. Working on M dragons tonight so luckily im just a portal bitch
    Is this a thing? Iknow the stats on the ring are not ideal but isnt the proc worth a lot? A 30 rage spender proc with out highest damage skill? At what point does the ring not become worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by McJiggles View Post
    Is this a thing? Iknow the stats on the ring are not ideal but isnt the proc worth a lot? A 30 rage spender proc with out highest damage skill? At what point does the ring not become worth it?
    Wrong ring.

Yeah u are thinking if wrong ring. I'd kill for the good ring

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    As others have said, you're thinking about the Execute Ring. Sephuz's Signet is the one that gives movement speed and haste on 30s CD when you use a crowd control effect, in other words, never in a raid setting. Plus, the stats suck for arms. I got that one too, being my only legendary, and I didn't use it against my 850 rings since it's so dog shit. Doubt it's even worth it in M+ as Arms where you actually can use the procc since the uptime is low due to the CD on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeley View Post
    As others have said, you're thinking about the Execute Ring. Sephuz's Signet is the one that gives movement speed and haste on 30s CD when you use a crowd control effect, in other words, never in a raid setting. Plus, the stats suck for arms. I got that one too, being my only legendary, and I didn't use it against my 850 rings since it's so dog shit. Doubt it's even worth it in M+ as Arms where you actually can use the procc since the uptime is low due to the CD on it.
    I like it quite a bit in mythic+ as it procs on charge during trash and I can easily get 5 GCD's in my battle cry right off the bat as it puts me at 31% haste. Other times it'll come up after I shockwave and I can squeeze an extra execute or two in before the mob dies.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondroid View Post
    I like it quite a bit in mythic+ as it procs on charge during trash and I can easily get 5 GCD's in my battle cry right off the bat as it puts me at 31% haste. Other times it'll come up after I shockwave and I can squeeze an extra execute or two in before the mob dies.
    I mean, I'm sure it's not as horrible in M+ as raiding. But I'd prefer to more stable extra mastery and stuff. But then again, I haven't run any numbers and I imagine it's hard to do since you can't fully predict up time on it.

Why is terrorbound nexus ranked so highly on sims? I have an 880 one and the proc does like 1.5% of my dps on bosses