Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    unvote
    vote danner

Like crackle's reasoning. Something I can get on board with.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm a JOAT - albeit with limits on how and when my abilities can be used. I'll avoid elaborating too much in that regard to add some WIFOM. In case it's not obvious I've used my investigation which is why I trust you.
    I have a very hard time believing this. Why haven't you killed Jynx?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I have a very hard time believing this. Why haven't you killed Jynx?
    Because there's no real indication of what Jynx's alignment is and there's limitations on my abilities - thus making other decisions much more valuable given the circumstances. I was also hoping that Jynx would show up and contribute more actively.

Incidentally Allowyn was killed by scum - not me - and I doubt we have a vigilante though I won't rule it out completely. This makes me feel as though scum may either have a role cop - and thus investigated Allowyn - or they're trying to play fair by eliminating lurkers themselves. Which feels like something Danner might do, ironically.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Because there's no real indication of what Jynx's alignment is and there's limitations on my abilities - thus making other decisions much more valuable given the circumstances. I was also hoping that Jynx would show up and contribute more actively.

Incidentally Allowyn was killed by scum - not me - and I doubt we have a vigilante though I won't rule it out completely. This makes me feel as though scum may either have a role cop - and thus investigated Allowyn - or they're trying to play fair by eliminating lurkers themselves. Which feels like something Danner might do, ironically.
    This is a basic game, you are obviously not a more complicated JOAT. The only limitations you would have are either 1 time abilities or the need to rotate between them before you can use one again, which seems fairly weird in this game to be honest.

I'm fairly confident that had you been the vigi you would've killed Jynx. I don't really like your reasoning for not doing to be honest.

Anyway alright, what night did you check me and why?

This is a basic game, you are obviously not a more complicated JOAT. The only limitations you would have are either 1 time abilities or the need to rotate between them before you can use one again, which seems fairly weird in this game to be honest.

I'm fairly confident that had you been the vigi you would've killed Jynx. I don't really like your reasoning for not doing to be honest.

Anyway alright, what night did you check me and why?
    I checked you last night - and whilst this is a basic game my limitation isn't anything extreme or out of place. I simply don't want to tell scum exactly what it is since we've already lost the Cop and Doctor. Which could simply be a case of bad luck or a sign that at least one member of the scum team is a calculating, seasoned player.

As for why I checked you? You were one of the few active players remaining and I wanted to get a solid read on you. We can go through the whole song and dance of 'Graeham might be scum!' but we both know that very rarely works out well.

I'm not a fan of this claim Graeham. "Nothing to indicate alignment" isn't a good enough excuse to me. You should have killed Jynx N2 and definitely should have last night. This just doesn't sit well with me at all. More because of these "restrictions".

Nor am I fan of the people who are pushing the Danner wagon. The reasoning behind it is "oh no not me" from as far as I can tell. Unless I've missed a vote shift. The whole thing seems pretty suspect to me....

But whatever, one of the three of them basically has to be scum right? Danner had better be it.

Unvote Vote Danner

Well I don't believe your claim Graeham. I simply can't see what you could possibly have done n1 and n2 and joat+cop+doc in such a small game seems very strong considering this is a basic game.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Largehorn, yes if Danner is scum then there is 100% a scum on his wagon (if we have three scum), unless you believe the exact team to be me, Danner and Jynx, which isn't possible since Graeham cleared me.

I'm not sure I'm buying it. No resistance to Danner's train either.

I think I'm just going to settle for this then and then let you guys deal with it tomorrow. Graeham is most likely faking his claim but time will tell. If we only have 1 kill tonight, kill him.

Since everyone is calling me town, I'm probably going to die.

Vote Jynx

- - - Updated - - -

Let's just get this game over with. If Jynx is town then we can always blame him for the loss. At this point it seems unlikely though, at least I think. Can't really be arsed with this game anymore.

Since I'm pretty much confirmed town at this point given Graeham's claim, you guys better vote with me.

I expect Jynx to flip scum, if he flips town then whatever. You lynch Graeham tomorrow if only 1 kill tonight (especially if it is on me). If Graeham is scum, Danner is town.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Largehorn, @Graeham, @Crackleslap, @Marack at least one of you is town, so change your vote please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I'm not a fan of this claim Graeham. "Nothing to indicate alignment" isn't a good enough excuse to me. You should have killed Jynx N2 and definitely should have last night. This just doesn't sit well with me at all. More because of these "restrictions".

Nor am I fan of the people who are pushing the Danner wagon. The reasoning behind it is "oh no not me" from as far as I can tell. Unless I've missed a vote shift. The whole thing seems pretty suspect to me....

But whatever, one of the three of them basically has to be scum right? Danner had better be it.

Unvote Vote Danner
    "w00000w I don't trust Graeham at all, what a bullshit claim, there's probably scum on Danner's wagon, but oh well I'll vote anyway".

nice scum claim dude

7+ Year Old Account
    @Largehorn If you dont like Graehams claim... and dont like the danner train... Why did you join it?

unvote

While Crackle's reasoning was sound for voting danner, Id much rather get rid of someone that hasnt put forth ANY effort into the game. And thats saying a lot from my absence the past gameday or 2.

Vote JynxieJ

7+ Year Old Account
    Stan was in shock. He had watched as his long time co-host and Pageant Coordinator, Kathy Morningside, was put in the back of a squad car on suspicion of terroristic threats. She had slipped up and one of the girls overheard her muttering to herself about how she would get revenge on these "bitching beauty queens" and the next thing he knew she was in custody. Hopefully this would finally put the pageant at ease with only a day of relaxation before the live finals started....or would it....

Vote Count

Danner - 3: Graeham (157), Crackleslap (159); Largehorn (166)
    Jynx - 2: Dupti (167); Marack (168)

With 7 people in play it takes 4 to lynch. But with 5 votes cast it take 3 for mod majority.

Danner playing Kathy Morningside has been apprehended and put in police custody.

You are Kathy Morningside the long running Pageant Coordinator and Co-Host. After all these years of running the Miss United States Scholarship Program they are replacing you. How dare they. They will all pay...

You are the Godfather of the Mafia and will appear innocent if investigated. You win when Mafia eliminates all threats or achieves Majority.

Night will last approx 24 hours. Please submit any actions before the deadline.
    Last edited by Kryllian; 2016-10-22 at 04:11 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Stan sipped his coffee while watching several contestants exercise in the courtyard. Jumping Jacks, Yoga, Squats....all enjoyable to watch. It was a shame though that they lost another contestant last night. Miss New York was enjoying a night of Ice Skating and as she stepped off the rink a masked man came by and clubbed her in the Knee screaming "For Tonia!". They rushed her into the ER but it was broken and she wasn't coming back. It was a shame. He has heard she made the was going to be in the top 5. Guess someone else would have to fill that spot.

Greaham playing Miss New York - JOAT has been removed from the competition!

You are Karen Krantz, Miss New York. New Yorkers are tough and adaptable!

You are a Joat. Each night you can choose to use one of the following abilities. However you may not use an ability more than once and if you use an ability you may not take an action the next night.

Abilities
    Investigate - You may investigate one person and attempt to learn their alignment
    Doctor - You may protect someone that night
    Vigilante - You may attempt to kill someone that night
    Roleblocker - You may attempt to block someone's night action

You win with town when all threats are eliminated!

Honestly Graeham, I really don't understand why you didn't kill Jynx.

Anyway, Graeham's claim plus the sudden push made me question my own read on Danner but fortunately it was near deadline so I didn't convince enough people to vote for someone else!1 yay

Ironically enough Marack was the only one to change his vote yet I do not believe he is scum.

Jynx is most likely still scum however, seeing as if he is not then scum fucked up yesterday since all they had to do was vote together. We are in the same situation today as well by the way, if Crackle and Largehorn are both scum then they've already won. I do not believe Jynx is going to show up.

So yeah, Jynx is 99% scum.

And then I believe the last one is in either Crackle/Largehorn. Crackle has a stronger connection to Danner than Largehorn, but Largehorn's vote felt very much like a bus vote. His reasoning for voting did not make a lot of sense.

So assuming Jynx is scum, I need to hear from @Crackleslap and @Largehorn. Convince me you're town and the other one is scum please.

I'm really do not believe Marack is scum, as I do not believe Danner would do that to a scumbuddy, although I could be wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    In hind sight, My vote change shouldnt have mattered since Large's vote put it at 4, the majority needed to end the day. That being said, thankfully we had only 5 votes and a mod maj went through on danner.

Since only 5 left, Ill be holding off on voting for now. Its on JynxieJ in spirit.
    @Largehorn Id like you to answer the questions I had back in #168

10+ Year Old Account
    Danner all game has been saying im innocent. He tried putting me in his 'pocket'. I looked at what happened over the previous days and things were really obvious. Like he pushes listo day 1. Nothing happens. He pushes marack i think? For non-comittal vote. Nothing happens. No one dies he pushes Allowyn. The other 'non-commital vote' to us at the time. Turns out allowyn was the doc. At that point os was really, really obvious he was scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and he didnt vote listo the second time. Why? Not much changed. He really wanted Allowun dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Danner all game has been saying im innocent. He tried putting me in his 'pocket'. I looked at what happened over the previous days and things were really obvious. Like he pushes listo day 1. Nothing happens. He pushes marack i think? For non-comittal vote. Nothing happens. No one dies he pushes Allowyn. The other 'non-commital vote' to us at the time. Turns out allowyn was the doc. At that point os was really, really obvious he was scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and he didnt vote listo the second time. Why? Not much changed. He really wanted Allowun dead.
    Uh what, why are you still talking about Danner??

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh what, why are you still talking about Danner??
    Because it's just about the only thing I've done this game. There was one vote on Danner when I said something which ultimately got him lynched. Had I said nothing Danner would have more than likely lived. So the thought is by your comment "I need to hear from Crackleslap and Largehorn. Convince me you're town and the other one is scum please." You think there's a chance I'm scum, I question why.

Had I followed your comment of "please lynch jynx instead" I thought it was so dense I almost assumed you were 100% scum. It was very obvious Danner was scum. Danner would have also not died. Even if Jynx is scum, it's an active scum dead rather than an inactive.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2016-10-24 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Because it's just about the only thing I've done this game. There was one vote on Danner when I said something which ultimately got him lynched. Had I said nothing Danner would have more than likely lived. So the thought is by your comment "I need to hear from Crackleslap and Largehorn. Convince me you're town and the other one is scum please." You think there's a chance I'm scum, I question why.
    What are you talking about? You basically just repeated everything I said about Danner, and in fact your vote almost had the opposite effect of what you are claiming, as I probably would not have changed my mind hadn't his train popped out of nowhere.

Also you get absolutely no bonus points for voting on Danner at that point as he would 99% have told his team to bus him before that since he obviously knew there was a very big chance the lynch was heading in his direction. It is also confirmed a scum voted on him.

I think there's a chance you're scum for pretty obvious reasons. You have done absolutely nothing, there is a very good chance there was a wagon on a scum day 1 and Listo has flipped scum, Danner's weird interactions with you and him not wanting to lynch into listo/you + he made listo the leading train d1 instead of you.

If you're trying to convince me that you're town you'er not doing a very good job, so how about you instead tell me why Largehorn is scum?

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote the person who put a reason to lynch Danner or vote the person who called Graehams claim bad and Danners train bad, despite the very compelling evidence for it. Your choice.

In any case

Vote: Jynx

I'd rather you put that vote on Largehorn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fine.

Unvote
    Vote: Largehorn

Also your "reason" was just a copy paste of what I said about Danner, I'm really not sure what to think of you trying this hard to gain credit for doing nothing. But anyway le Crackleslap, if you won't talk to me about Largehorn then I'd like to hear from you @Largehorn plx

- - - Updated - - -

By the way Crackle are you cool with Marack as town?