Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    @Llarold

Also be curious to see what WA's you're running if using something a tad different?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erebzion View Post
    @Llarold

Also be curious to see what WA's you're running if using something a tad different?
    Here is my main Brewmaster UI.

My Stagger Bar to the left is a simplified version of the one Sunnier created years ago, but everything else is mine. It's certainly not the prettiest block of WA's I've seen, but I find them highly functional and they sit right within my normal focus without blocking field of view during raids.

Here is my aura for Nightmarish Ichor and defensive cooldown group, which are also both visible in the shot.

Beware: The defensive cooldowns make a sonar ping when applied and an air horn sound when they fall off. Check your sound settings before playing with them. You can disable the sounds by going into the "Actions" tab and toggling off "Play Sound."

Also note that the Brew Cooldown Bar Aura and Devotion Aura... Aura are both still present, but have been totally disabled because they were redundant/screen clutter.

I was looking for a WW custom sort of rotation priority WA. Anyone have one?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Llarold View Post
    Here is my main Brewmaster UI.

My Stagger Bar to the left is a simplified version of the one Sunnier created years ago, but everything else is mine. It's certainly not the prettiest block of WA's I've seen, but I find them highly functional and they sit right within my normal focus without blocking field of view during raids.

Here is my aura for Nightmarish Ichor and defensive cooldown group, which are also both visible in the shot.

Beware: The defensive cooldowns make a sonar ping when applied and an air horn sound when they fall off. Check your sound settings before playing with them. You can disable the sounds by going into the "Actions" tab and toggling off "Play Sound."

Also note that the Brew Cooldown Bar Aura and Devotion Aura... Aura are both still present, but have been totally disabled because they were redundant/screen clutter.
    Actually exactly what I was after man, much appreciated. Threw them on and leaped right into a random heroic to test and smooth as butter. Much appreciated!

Deleted
    I like having my WA show me the CD of everything i use, so i can just hide my action bars.

Obviously the BrM WA setup i use

This is the WW Setup i use
    Last edited by mmoc55adc34b11; 2016-10-23 at 09:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erebzion View Post
    Actually exactly what I was after man, much appreciated. Threw them on and leaped right into a random heroic to test and smooth as butter. Much appreciated!
    Awesome. Happy to help!

Does anyone have good WW weakauras that don't lua error you into oblivion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etma44 View Post
    Have you checked the first post?

Quote Originally Posted by Kupton View Post
    Have you checked the first post?
    Yes, I get lua errors from it now opening of every fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Garaad View Post
    I like having my WA show me the CD of everything i use, so i can just hide my action bars.

Obviously the BrM WA setup i use

This is the WW Setup i use
    would you be willing to share the strings? I've been looking for a BrM WA similar to yours, and I like the sizing a lot.

Deleted
    Yes, I get lua errors from it now opening of every fight.
    Umm, I meant have you tried to find WA for WW that suits your needs from first post? or did you mean they all give you lua errors? or just mine? dont know about others, but mine should be error free (atleast i haven't been informed if there are errors). Have you tried to update your Weakaura addon?

Updated my Brewmaster set to 3.0

• Left & Right icons: Cooldowns
    • Top icons: Important available cooldowns & large icon is my Rotation Helper
    • "READY!" icon is a cooldown pulse display, shows for a second when an ability comes off cooldown
    • Green texture on right is Zen Med/Fort Brow (latter is yellow instead of green)
    • Interrupt notification with sound when a mob is casting interruptable spell and Spear-hand isn't on CD
    • Aurabars for personal buffs, externals and raid cds (texts have been fixed to show ability name instead of "60% magic" etc).
    • Top of aurabars are fixed, upmost will always show your current phys and magical damage reduction, and the next bar will always be ironskin brew if it's up
    • Unitframe is a custom set of progress bars. Each of the 3 brew charges are displayed separately. Shows normalized stagger (I stole Rivers' WA :P), shows energy, shows health with absorbs overlayed.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...CaGscYWE/edit#
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Monk UberAuras are significantly updated. Some new code in the core function, mostly improving the color function. It should be much more obvious when an ability is not usable due to power or combo points now, rather than looking the same for all unusable cases.

Aside from what you'd expect as far as normal abilities go, there is also a Hit Combo trainer as well as Expel Harm expected healing, Spinning Crane Kick stacks, etc..

Windwalker is virtually 100% how I want it currently, but BrM and MW still have some tweaking to do. All should work fine with no errors though; PM me if you encounter any errors or have a suggestion for something to add.

I am looking for something that can display my last ability used (Basically to aid with hit combo).

Also would not mind a simple WA that tracks Chi/Energy and resources of the like. I am not good with WA so any assistance is appreciated!

Thanks.

Hello,

I did level up my windwalker monk recently so I decided to do a set of weakauras for him.

https://wago.io/NkGlEdTzf

And for more clarity, you can see the weakauras un action in this video :

Feel free to comment it, and ask questions about it

Moggrosh

Deleted
    @Moggrosh - thanks for the sweet WA's! They work just as I wanted myself.

+1 for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Triage View Post
    @<a href="http://www.mmo-champion.com/member.php?u=1187798" target="_blank">Moggrosh</a> - thanks for the sweet WA's! They work just as I wanted myself.

+1 for you!
    Thank you !

As I was in it, I did a Brewmaster set in the same mind of the Windwalker one

https://wago.io/41_zGkdXz#

And a video to show the Weakauras in action.

As always, feel free to comment, and ask questions about it

Mogg
    Last edited by Moggrosh; 2016-12-13 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Topdogpepu View Post
    I am looking for something that can display my last ability used (Basically to aid with hit combo).

Also would not mind a simple WA that tracks Chi/Energy and resources of the like. I am not good with WA so any assistance is appreciated!

Thanks.
    TrufiGCD

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/trufigcd

Quote Originally Posted by Moggrosh View Post
    Thank you !

As I was in it, I did a Brewmaster set in the same mind of the Windwalker one

https://wago.io/41_zGkdXz#

And a video to show the Weakauras in action.

As always, feel free to comment, and ask questions about it

Mogg
    Hey,

Would you be able to make a setup for MW as well? I really the look of your WAs.