Poll: Do you want Shadowstep back?

Quote Originally Posted by FluxAureo View Post
    Wont work in PVE tho, you will burn through Shadow Dance charges while you overlap their duration.
    That's what the normal versions are for. You basically need both.

Deleted
    Any update on Goremaw's bite hitting for 1000k sometimes? Is it a bug or our hidden ability?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aketus View Post
    Any update on Goremaw's bite hitting for 1000k sometimes? Is it a bug or our hidden ability?
    Appears to be intended as Blizzard haven't fixed it yet.

Hey guys, whats the word on weaponmaster? On warcraftlogs it's showing as around 1-2% of my damage, but it sims about 10k higher than master of sub... Just checking one log I have about 83% uptime on master of subtlety.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjwa View Post
    Hey guys, whats the word on weaponmaster? On warcraftlogs it's showing as around 1-2% of my damage, but it sims about 10k higher than master of sub... Just checking one log I have about 83% uptime on master of subtlety.
    The only weaponmaster damage that shows, AFAIK, is from Nightblade. The rest is baked into each separate damage source. I.E. Eviscerate procs will just show as Eviscerate damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskwyre View Post
    The only weaponmaster damage that shows, AFAIK, is from Nightblade. The rest is baked into each separate damage source. I.E. Eviscerate procs will just show as Eviscerate damage.
    Oh that makes sense. So I should just assume that sims are correct?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjwa View Post
    Oh that makes sense. So I should just assume that sims are correct?
    Roughly, wouldn't take them as gospel. But 90% of Sub logs i've checked on Warcraftlogs have been using Weaponmaster

Am I alone in thinking vigor is the better choice over stratagem assuming you don't have the boots?

Obviously stratagem is the clear choice with the boots but unless youre stacking haste which feels like a long term mistake I find getting 4 shadow strikes off in every dance to be somewhat unrealistic with stratagem

I've spent a few hours on the target dummy the last couple days and it seems I can stay at over 300k for 7-8 minutes straight with weapon master and vigor, but if I go deeper stratagem I usually end up around 270k after the same amount of time

ILvl 864 btw

Quote Originally Posted by Rixan View Post
    Am I alone in thinking vigor is the better choice over stratagem assuming you don't have the boots?

Obviously stratagem is the clear choice with the boots but unless youre stacking haste which feels like a long term mistake I find getting 4 shadow strikes off in every dance to be somewhat unrealistic with stratagem

I've spent a few hours on the target dummy the last couple days and it seems I can stay at over 300k for 7-8 minutes straight with weapon master and vigor, but if I go deeper stratagem I usually end up around 270k after the same amount of time

ILvl 864 btw
    I prefer Vigor over DS as well. Once you get boots it makes sense to switch.

Depends on your haste for Vigor.
    Rogue SimC Maintainer since 6.2.
    As a Rogue, the best thread on MMO-C to talk about Legion SimC is this one, it will be a pleasure for me to discuss with you there.
    I'm also the maker of AethysRotation, an addon to help you doing an optimized rotation (especially for Rogues).
    Finally, you can retrieve a lot of Rogues simulations results on our Resources Website.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixan View Post

ILvl 864 btw
    I made a video about deeper strategem/rotation if anyone is interested i will link it. I pulled 324k on heroic Nyth at 867 ilvl as a dps test. I don't have boots.
    Last edited by elcapone; 2016-10-23 at 01:24 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethys256 View Post
    Depends on your haste for Vigor.
    At what % of haste D.E becames better? around 10% i guess?

Hi guys i play on a rppvp server i mostly talk about pvp balance.

im very annoyed at the fact my last session i was getting camped by groups of alliance 110 demon hunters. being 102 i couldn't really do anything accept log off but i really don't like rogue balance the way that everyone else does in legion. 7.0 7.0 makes me think of the rejected cartoons on youtube when 7.0 went live. i would really like to see weakened armor added back to shadow strike to balance the group gang rape of 110 demon hunters. other than this fact rogue seems to have posture problems compared to other class presentation rogue is lacking on subtlety I think weakened armor would boost my posture while playing the game.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post

im very annoyed at the fact my last session i was getting camped by groups of alliance 110 demon hunters. being 102 i couldn't really do anything accept log off but i really don't like rogue balance the way that everyone else does in legion. 7.0 7.0 makes me think of the rejected cartoons on youtube when 7.0 went live. i would really like to see weakened armor added back to shadow strike to balance the group gang rape of 110 demon hunters. other than this fact rogue seems to have posture problems compared to other class presentation rogue is lacking on subtlety I think weakened armor would boost my posture while playing the game.
    To boost your posture, just stand up straight. And don't mingle with a group of alliance DH.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by N3okorrales View Post
    At what % of haste D.E becames better? around 10% i guess?
    As soon as you can't get enough GCD per ShD.
    Depends on ur energy when you started Shadow Dance aswell.
    Rogue SimC Maintainer since 6.2.
    As a Rogue, the best thread on MMO-C to talk about Legion SimC is this one, it will be a pleasure for me to discuss with you there.
    I'm also the maker of AethysRotation, an addon to help you doing an optimized rotation (especially for Rogues).
    Finally, you can retrieve a lot of Rogues simulations results on our Resources Website.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post

I can only talk about sub since its only spec I play in pvp, but its not in a bad place. After honorlvl 40+ we become extremely high in burst dmg (cold blood+SS spam is insane) and in uti (smoke bomb is still one of the best things ever in bg/3v3). Only problem against DHs is their doublejump/constant dashing combined with delay makes hitting them issue(SS refuses to blink behind them because theyre at melee range, but refuses to hit because theyre too far away). Also they seem to be dodging alot from theyre back which as far I know shouldnt be possible, but might be because gliding causes hitbox issues.

Deleted
    Anyone else lagging? I think its an ability bar problem, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
    In trying to do SS SS EVIS SS SS, after the third cast I get a bit of wierd lag sometimes where I activate the SS but nothing happens even though I'm still in SD. Then the action bar changes and I obviously can't cast SS, which is sub optimal. Is it because I do the SS too late, and I need at least x amount of MS left on my SD before I can activate SS? Or is it genuine lag

I got the legendary wrists, I was hoping for the boots or ring but what's everybody's opinion on it. I simmed, it increased my dps by another 20k lol. Seems only good for lusts/pot thats when i will be using shadow blades.

Equip: Your finishing moves extend the duration of Shadow Blades by 0.3 sec for each combo point spent.

Quote Originally Posted by elcapone View Post
    I made a video about deeper strategem/rotation if anyone is interested i will link it. I pulled 324k on heroic Nyth at 867 ilvl as a dps test. I don't have boots.

Sure bro post it up

Any advice on neck enchants? Different sources are giving me different results...

Trained Soldier (300 mastery)
    Claw (chance for 500 crit/haste)
    Hidden Satyr (chance to deal damage)

Thoughts?

PS: If anyone has the enchant IDs I can sim them individually...but I don't know how to get the ID without buying the enchant.
    Last edited by Steelwind; 2016-10-23 at 06:51 PM.