Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, not really. Most of the world wishes they were us
    Except Belgium. They didn't want to be you so much they left and made their own country.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Austria does. Very urgently. Plus, the supreme court needs to be hanged together with this guy.
    One of the most unintentionally hilarious comments I read in a while.

Amusing.

Deleted
    "€4,700 (£3,700) compensation to the boy’s family."

Everything about this incident seems horrible, i somehow got fixed on this amount.

If he raped.. or in best case, committed pedophilia with a manipulated child.... how is 4,700 euro not a damn slap in the face? What are they gonna use such an amount for... a few psychology hours?

An immigrant like that should not be sent away or go in prison, he should slave for the rest of his life and any earnings that goes over his minimum living expenses should be sent to the family...

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    "€4,700 (£3,700) compensation to the boy’s family."

Everything about this incident seems horrible, i somehow got fixed on this amount.

If he raped.. or in best case, committed pedophilia with a manipulated child.... how is 4,700 euro not a damn slap in the face? What are they gonna use such an amount for... a few psychology hours?

An immigrant like that should not be sent away or go in prison, he should slave for the rest of his life and any earnings that goes over his minimum living expenses should be sent to the family...
    So, slave labor...but only for immigrants? Classy.

Got to protect them refugees...

/s

reportedly telling officers in initial interviews that he was experiencing a “sexual emergency” after not having sex in four months.
    Just fucking lol... fucker should be jailed for a long time. And SJWs honestly find it baffling why people don't like having all these culturally backward lot suddenly forced upon their society?

Paedophiles should be fucking castrated. No more "sexual emergencies" then...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-10-25 at 01:33 AM.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    No, you just give a different penalty for murder than for rape. You see how this works? If you get the death sentence for killing, and you get the death sentence for rape, why not just murder your rape victims to reduce the chance of being caught? Not like they can give you the death sentence twice now is it.
    You're assuming the perpatrators know what's in the books.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    Pedophiles are fucking immature assholes.
    --Assbandit.

I want, no, I NEED you to post in more rape threads.

"The child reported the rape to a lifeguard"

"May have consented", for crying out loud...

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    Fucking castrate him.
    What he said. Or other solutions are available.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    So, slave labor...but only for immigrants? Classy.
    Please tack on pedophile rapist.

Pedophile rapist immigrant. Yes.. That sounds like someone who deserves hell.
    Last edited by mmoc8c93e36b48; 2016-10-25 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    lol the idea of a country needing someone like trump in power
    Austria almost elected someone far worse than Trump by a very, very narrow margin.

Please tack on pedophile rapist.

Pedophile rapist immigrant. Yes.. That sounds like someone who deserves hell.
    I don't know why you keep on adding immigrant to that.

If someone is a pedophile rapist....does it really matter were they are from at that point?

Deleted
    Donald J. "Grab em by the Pussy" Trump is not someone any country should want responsible for Sexual Assault laws.
    Did you just compared sarcastic locker banter to actual pedophile rape?

10+ Year Old Account

If someone is a pedophile rapist....does it really matter were they are from at that point?
    In this specific case, it does matter. It's pointing out the fact that this person shouldn't have been there in the first place. But you know, they aren't skittles.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sickening. Very disgusting. There is no 10 year old who understands clearly what consent is. Any government who agrees with such a ridiculous ruling, is in serous moral decay.

Deleted

Ure the one forcing the issue with the previous post where you left out all the other details but focused on immigrants and slave labour, nicely dodging he is a sick criminal

And yes, it does matter that he is an immigrant. Immigrants are supposed to run from war, terror and famine or is willingly seeking to be a part of a country's workforce and be a generally good citizen and one day maybe state citizenship.

A person like that literally came to another country, just to have sex with a 10 year old child. If that is not betrayal of the country taking him in, then i dont know what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Did you just compared sarcastic locker banter to actual pedophile rape?
    No, I did not say anything about sarcastic locker room banter or anything specific about pedophilia.

What I was implying is that putting an alleged sex offender in charge of sexual assault laws might not be in anyone's best interest.

- - - Updated - - -

Ure the one forcing the issue with the previous post where you left out all the other details but focused on immigrants and slave labour, nicely dodging he is a sick criminal

And yes, it does matter that he is an immigrant. Immigrants are supposed to run from war, terror and famine or is willingly seeking to be a part of a country's workforce and be a generally good citizen and one day maybe state citizenship.

A person like that literally came to another country, just to have sex with a 10 year old child. If that is not betrayal of the country taking him in, then i dont know what it is.
    I didn't leave any details out...I was questioning why you are so focused on the "immigrant" part.

I think all child rapist should receive the same treatment...regardless of their country of origin. A locally born child rapist is no better than one from overseas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Provenance View Post
    In this specific case, it does matter. It's pointing out the fact that this person shouldn't have been there in the first place. But you know, they aren't skittles.
    But a child rapist that was born there...he's all good?

I do think it's funny when anyone from America says "immigrants shouldn't be there in the first place" though...so thanks for the laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7377491.html

Austria needs serious politicians with balls, like Trump.
    Right, because petty concerns like "you need to actually follow the law when prosecuting people" should be ignored, especially when following the law will mean that the criminal... stays in jail and gets properly tried for his crime. And, didn't Austria have another "serious politician" who didn't let petty things like "law" or "due process" stand in his way, particularly when dealing with "non-native" minorities? I just can't seem to quite remember his name... Drumpf perhaps, or maybe Schickelgruber?

And why on earth do you think Trump would care about something like this? He's fine with pedophilia and sexual assault - so much so that he's repeatedly publicly come out in support of both.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by Provenance View Post
    Yes, it matters because you do not like immigrants.
    That is why you feel the need to point out that this criminal happend to be one.
    Do you also point out when a ciminal is a non-immigrant?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Yes, it matters because you do not like immigrants.
    That is why you feel the need to point out that this criminal happend to be one.
    Do you also point out when a ciminal is a non-immigrant?
    It's worse when an immigrant commits a crime than when a non-immigrant does.

Deleted
    No, I did not say anything about sarcastic locker room banter or anything specific about pedophilia.

What I was implying is that putting an alleged sex offender in charge of sexual assault laws might not be in anyone's best interest.
    I would take this seriously if sexual assault and rape accusations weren't thrown around to the point where they lost their meaning and hurt actual sexual assault and rape victims.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Supreme Court isn't arguing that the boy may have consented.

The guy was convicted of two charges. Aggravated sexual assault is a solid conviction, because it's a minor. That's not changing. The second charge was apparently for a violent form of rape, specifically, and requires intent to qualify (as do most crimes); the prosecution didn't bother establishing intent.

This doesn't even mean he's going to get the conviction thrown out, it means they're going back to present that additional evidence and do it by the books so that he's got not grounds for an appeal, because a conviction where intent was not established would provide grounds for that.

So the whole thing's been misrepresented, basically. The guy's definitely doing hard time, regardless. He's almost certainly going to get convicted of the rape charge, again, since his reasonable understanding of the lack of consent SHOULD be easy to establish. It just wasn't. The prosecution skipped that step, and to make this stick, they need to fix that.